Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Severe Obesity on Oprah

Posted by AngryReptileKeeper 
Severe Obesity on Oprah
March 26, 2009
I'm watching Oprah right now, and I'm about to start throwing stuff at the TV, it's so irritating. She's got all these really super-fat people on- like 500-900 lbs fat.

None of them take even a modicum of responsibility for their situation. All of them so far have whined about how gastric bypass surgery is their only hope. No, you fat, stupid fuck! Developing some semblance of self control and the ability to quit stuffing obscene amounts of junk food in your gob is your only hope! But that would take some effort and discipline- something they obviously have no concept of!

They play the show out like I'm supposed to feel bad for them. But I don't- I can't. It's hard to feel badly for someone when they've shot themselves in their own foot. All I can think is, "way to go, dumbass! Bed, made, lie!"

There's this woman and her son on there- the woman isn't too healthy herself, but her son was 800 lbs. From what she says, the kid has always been "chunky". She said that when someone pointed out that fact, she'd say, "he's going to be my little football player, and take care of me and his daddy when we get old". :kill The mother has to give him sponge baths because he can't fit in the damn shower. He sits on his ass in front of his TV all day pigging out. The mother totally enables him. She buys him all of the rotten garbage that he eats while whining, "it's haaaaard to say no to your child!"

I can't stand these stupid fucks. The drive me crazy. They can't control themselves, so they expect everyone else to jump in and save them from themselves. I say "why bother"? They're wastes of resources, time, energy, food and air. None of them are fit to breed, and I can only hope that they kick the bucket before they do so! ranting
Anonymous User
Re: Severe Obesity on Oprah
March 26, 2009
I hate to see grossly fat kids, I saw one boy on TV who was 6 and weighed 200lbs. That's just sad, and the mother insisted it was genetic yet she fed the kid crap literally all day long. Give me a break, the bitch moo should've been locked up for child abuse.
March 26, 2009
sometimes there are metabolic reasons for weight gain. but is a persons life better for being thin..

i am fat. i know i am, but i have lived more in my 35 years than many others.. being fat isnt evil or morally wrong.

but thats the way it goes now. kids are not allowed out, they are "protected" i wasnt i was let to roam the fields.. only because of an injury that never healed right, did i gain the weight (it didnt help i have degenerating bones in then injury site which led to osteo arthritus there in constant pain when i walk am finally on pain pills for the rest of my life), i dont eat much.

in part its over protection, and in part theres a fear of fat, you cant be discriminated for race, religion, sexual orientation, but you can by being fat. thats the real problem.

eat drink be merry for tomorrow we die.. enjoy yourself you will die soon enough so stop worrying and enjoy life.. if it affects no one else what does it matter. and before you all say theres health issues, i am healthy i just happen to be fat, my bp normal, my cholesterol normal, i dont have diabetes, i have a few genetic problems.. but we cant help those.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 26, 2009
Mercurior- I have no issue with overweight adults, they can make their own choices. Hell, I'm definitely no super skinny model. It's not my business what people eat, but it is my business when someone is hurting their kid. A parent feeding a child crap until he/she is so fat that they can hardly walk is abuse, in my opinion, and should have their kids taken away. These stupid cunts are slowly killing their children. The sad thing is, is that when that kid grows up (if the kid doesn't have a heart attack and croak,first) he won't be able to control his eating and will probably pass that down to his own children. It's almost like how the cycle of physical abuse gets passed down from generation to generation.
March 27, 2009
I'm pretty heavy myself, but I am trying to lose weight and I know if I don't, it's my own damned fault.

It pisses me off to see these moos cramming their kid's faces with any and all kinds of junk food, so there are these super-obese kyds. I have to wonder if the moos do that so that they won't end up having their "baybee" ever leave them. These hugely obese chyldren have a statistically higher chance of dying young of complications of their obesity. If these moos truly love their kyds, they will take steps and stop letting their kyds eat any damned thing they want. I heard an average food intake per day for one obese kyd and if I ate that much it would kill me!
March 27, 2009
as i said its the inactivity of kids, they are so protected, they cant go out incase of the big bad pedo, they cant go there they cant do this or that..

they dont have bikes incase they fall and hurt themselves. they dont go ou and play ball, they dont go out and camp out they dont..

thats the main problem, where are these kids supposed to go to experience life, the scrapes we all did, hell i hit my hand with an axe once upon a time. no one sued me.. but its when parents stop kids from going out.. and letting tv teach them (as per dora the explorerand other shows). not that a little tv isnt bad.

the use of computers, while i adore them, all the information is there, but send kids to the library to read to get the info that way. far better than computers as it gets them out of the house, meeting others and learning a respect for books and freedom.

thats the issue.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 27, 2009
Christ, when I was in school (graduated in '84) there were like 5 overweight kids in the whole damned school district.

I agree with what Merc says, parents are too afraid to let their darwing pweshus out of their sites for fear of the boogey man wanting to eat them.
March 27, 2009
It's not just the kids, of course.

Adults themselves are getting fat, too.

No, we shouldn't dump hate on overweight people, but gaining weight after weight until they're literally blimps is just not a nice thing to do to themselves, IMHO.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login