Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Octomoo lays bare her past as stripper

Posted by catmeow 
Octomoo lays bare her past as stripper
March 26, 2009
The latest Octomoo story, if you want to read it

In other Octomoo news, since she’s not stripping down anymore, the cash-flush celebrity breeder is certainly dressing better!

The baby machine who sent pediatric nurses packing earlier this week went on a $1,500 shopping spree at Bebe Sport the other day, TMZ.com reports. Nadya bought T-shirts, tank tops, a sexy-fit metallic cami, a woven cargo dress, crystal heart sweatsuits in two colors and sports bras to show off her postpartum figure.

All I can say is: two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
Re: Octomoo lays bare her past as stripper
March 26, 2009
Only one night. Right... When are the pics going to surface on the internet I wonder.... Maybe she'll leak them herself just to get even more attention. Oh, and it sounds like this refined flower got herself some pretty elegant duds at Bebe. I swear this is the last story I'm going to read about this lunatic!!!
March 26, 2009
Remember how she LOOKED while pregnant with EIGHT baybees?

She'll never be a stripper EVER again!two faces puking
March 27, 2009
Banshee
She'll never be a stripper EVER again!two faces puking

Ohhhh, I dunno about that

March 27, 2009
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

In all justice, though, the cow is sexier than Octoslut!
March 27, 2009
I'll bet she was a wretched performer. Why would she even consider it?????????????
March 27, 2009
Christ, she's so fucking ugly - now and BEFORE her plastic surgery - I can't imagine her nasty ass on stage topless. BLEAH
March 27, 2009
Man, if I were straight, that sight just might turn me gay lol. Can you imagine THAT taking off her top to see the saggy udders with nipples that could rival a cows? EWWWWWW! Another hit of that brain bleach, puh-leeze!
March 27, 2009
thanks merlyn.. i just had my dinner and now i see that image wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login