Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby daddy kills baby mama's 18-month-old

Posted by catmeow 
Baby daddy kills baby mama's 18-month-old
March 27, 2009
An abortion would have prevented this

Show the article to the next person who tells you about the "evils" of abortion.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Baby daddy kills baby mama's 18-month-old
March 28, 2009
What an awful way to die. You really don't expect that cunt to get an abortion??? After all, she's probably RELIIIGIOOUS and abortion would be a sin.

Of course, shacking up, fornicating, producing a bastard, refusing to protect your child isn't??

This is nothing new under the sun. For everyone we hear about, there are probably a dozen that go unreported or in another area and we don't know about it (save the locals.)

Shacking up has been proven to be detrimental to a childs health. (so says a medical journal, a british one I think). Children are way more likely to be abused, molested, or killed by mommies newest welfare tick stud.

I need to find that clip of that judge reading that whore the riot act upon the conviction of the man who had abused her child. That judge let her have it right between the eyes.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2009
God, what a freak. Throw away the key. I could be wrong, but he has a meth-y look around his eyes. I hope they deny him any chance at parole.
March 29, 2009
Well, at least he didn't rape her like the last one......
March 29, 2009
One must thank the Fates for that, RR. However, babydaddy is not likely to fare well in prison. As has been pointed out else where, people who rape or abuse kyds to death are at the bottom of the cesspool in jail. I am sure once it gets round what he is in prison for, he will rapidly be made to feel her pain.

Glad to see the judge reamed the moo out, but she should be in prison as an accessory. Broodsows who let scum like this into their lives, thus endangering their children, deserve the same fate as the sludge whom they enable. I suspect moo is some welfare slut running around with her inch-long nails, microbraids, and latest cell phone--the kyd was just a paycheck and fashion accessory.

And parenting makes you a better person how?
March 29, 2009
Twocents, it's true that this isn't news because something like this happens a lot. Since I saw a recent thread about abortion, I put this up for anyone to show any of the "Save the Baybeeeeees" nuts who have the nerve to lecture you about abortion, birth control, sterilization or being CF.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
March 29, 2009
Men who harm their own children to get back at their partners are just not human at all.

He'll be meat for the prison goons.angry smiley
March 29, 2009
thats why they have d wing.. the places the really sick ones are..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 29, 2009
Banshee
Men who harm their own children to get back at their partners are just not human at all.

He'll be meat for the prison goons.angry smiley
yep.
March 30, 2009
Aaaaah yes, a day in the life of Jerry Springer TRASH.

I say sterilize the adults involved and say a final good-bye to the baby, she's better off. This life obviously wasn't what the universe had in mind for her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login