Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee told to leave bar at Olive Garden

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: Famblee told to leave bar at Olive Garden
March 30, 2009
bal-de-vis
Aren't bread sticks an endangered species?

Bal-de-vis! Stop loafing around trying to leaven this discussion with half-baked jokes. Not to be crusty, but bread sticks are the yeast of our worries.
March 30, 2009
mercurior
http://www.avert.org/hiv-breastfeeding.htm

Even more reason to keep those lactating moos at home and away from us!!!!!!!!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 30, 2009
Great post, Merc.
March 30, 2009
Thanks for the info, merc. I personally think breast is best is bullshit. Millions of happy, healthy babies are and have been raised on formula (plus, to me Bf'ing is SO turd werld).
Anonymous User
March 30, 2009
m4p
quilly
Nasty! I would have said, "milk is the same biohazard as blood, get out!" That's absolutely disgusting.

I would think you could get Aids or HiV from breastmilk.

HIV yup, and lots of other lovely things... I took a pathogens class for my degree and it was a huge wake up call. Now I'm paranoid and visibly cringe when people cough or I have to use a public restroom.

A lot of these moos are putting their hands down their hatchling's diaper and not washing up after. I just want to die when I go to the store and have to use a cart. I've been trying to use those cloth grocery bags, but sometimes I just get too much stuff to handle.

:hs GERMS!
March 30, 2009
quilly
...I've been trying to use those cloth grocery bags, but sometimes I just get too much stuff to handle.

I'd use one of those, if I didn't think I'd get tackled by loss prevention for "attempted shoplifting".
March 31, 2009
Portiabella
I can top that. I saw breeders at Starbucks ask the baristas to steam some breast milk for the baybee. BREAST MILK. USING THE SAME STEAMING WAND THAT HEATS THE MILK FOR EVERY OTHER CUSTOMER.

EWWWWW!!! What the flying fuck?!? Might as well ask the other customers to drink their pee too. two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login