Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

the reason why im fast

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
the reason why im fast
March 28, 2009
I recently got back into cycling and it has been about 10 years since i last raced, I have only been training for about 6 weeks and had my first race back last sunday,anyway i won the race, after the race i was talking to the other competitors and i said that i have only been training for 6 weeks ect.then someone asked if i had kids, obviously i said no, "oh well thats why you are so fast".so now the breeders have another excuse for why they are shit.
Re: the reason why im fast
March 28, 2009
Congratulations on winning! :beer

As for the remarks: What rubbish.

Not because you're disciplined, not because you trained well, not because you (guessing) ate sensibly......just because you weren't a breeder? Ye gods, gimme a break. Talk about making excuses.
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
Congrats Roger!

Although, I'm surprised breeders don't go faster than the CF. You'd think having a saggy harpy of a wife and shrieking cuntlings at home would motivate them to pedal as fast as humanly possible, away from their lives...
March 29, 2009

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
March 29, 2009
Wow, impressive!

And as for "oh well thats why you are so fast"-- Jealous of your win and your avoidance of half a dozen screaming little shits at home. Clearly it's more envy than they can bear, heh heh!

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
thanks, but it was just a local club race in the masters division (over 35s).i just thought the comment was interesting.
March 29, 2009
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 29, 2009
Congrats!!! I agree, the stoopid breeders are totally envious and jealous smiling smiley

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 29, 2009
Well, Puff is bored by it........................Go Roger!
March 29, 2009
So bored... but worth the wait.

GO ROGER!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

March 29, 2009
Rose Red
must you share your fucking perpetual boredom with the rest of us? Surely your comedian husband can do something to crack that baseless veneer you have covering what is left of what you used be. Leave the happy people alone and stay with your own kind. Move to a trailer park.

Give it up Denise. You suck at confrontations.

March 29, 2009
everything we do because we are cf are somehow makes us lesser to these breeder brains. we should slow for children..and we are unusual for being good "despite" not having kids

(btw, boredom is easily solvable. go out look at the sky, look at the ground marvel at nature.. sit read a book, listen to the radio. sew, embroider, play with your animals, write a story, or a poem, clean the dishes, do a jigsaw, etc etc etc.. boredom is an easily solvable problem)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 29, 2009
That snap belongs on rotten.com MICHELE
March 29, 2009
seen better ones there rose..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 29, 2009
Rose Red
That snap belongs on rotten.com MICHELE

WTF?
March 29, 2009
last post on last page.. techie.. and poofy's given name is michelle..

March 29, 2009
Actually, Denise had it right, Martin.

It's "Michele" not "Michelle". But my real name never was a secret.

And as for you, Mr. Williams (whose name is also ALREADY not a secret): You posted your personal info not long ago for CF West; so, even if you removed it (as I did mine), you put it there yourself, so don't send me PM bullshit about how you are reporting me to the administrator for divulging classified information about you (everyone already knows you are divorced too). Furthermore, you wrote to me the first time I posted my boobies telling me how much you liked them. Too bad I clear out my inbox regularly. However, it wouldn't matter because you would just say I forged the PM.

How much longer before Allison comes along and gets offended? I know the three of you are in constant contact with each other.

March 29, 2009
my name here you are is martin williams, st helens, england, i am 35, i am known as mercurior. my life is open..they are ok, i have seen better on that site.. which is true..

go to my blog, its got everything about me.. or my forum.. do a google for mercurior. you will see what you want of me, my neopets, my other forums and blogs.. doesnt bother me if you find out all you want of me..

trying to get me upset.. there are certains things said in confidence, i dont spread.. but thats just me and my own morals. private info is private info. public is public.

i dont understand this attack. sorry roger for the hijacking of this topic. truth is truth.. i dont lie.. for me away from humanity is my goal. i dislike most of the human race. cant be bothered with them. i want to live so far away i need never see another living soul.. find it hard to be around people.

March 29, 2009
Rosie, if you have something to say to me, say it in public. I asked you not to PM me anymore, and I'm deleting the 2 PM's you sent me since then. You may not continue to instigate. If you are as "happy" as you claim to be, you should have no trouble making your comments where everyone can appreciate them.

March 29, 2009
poofy_puff
Rosie, if you have something to say to me, say it in public. I asked you not to PM me anymore, and I'm deleting the 2 PM's you sent me since then. You may not continue to instigate. If you are as "happy" as you claim to be, you should have no trouble making your comments where everyone can appreciate them.
troll
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
MWR, you are absolutely adorable! Very few women can actually pull off the cropped bangs look, and you nailed it in such a cute way. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Thank you
March 29, 2009
heres the search for me.. incase you are interested

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=mercurior&meta=

March 29, 2009
married with rabbits
This isn't the first time that the word trailer has been put with her name.

Is there a dichotomy of trailer parks?

Full disclosure:

I do have a trailer.

Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
March 29, 2009
mercurior
for me away from humanity is my goal. i dislike most of the human race. cant be bothered with them. i want to live so far away i need never see another living soul.. find it hard to be around people.

Are we related by chance? I couldn't have said it better myself.

Everywhere I go, I'm irritated by people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login