Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

the reason why im fast

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: the reason why im fast
March 29, 2009
poofy_puff
Actually, Denise had it right, Martin.

It's "Michele" not "Michelle". But my real name never was a secret.

And as for you, Mr. Williams (whose name is also ALREADY not a secret): You posted your personal info not long ago for CF West; so, even if you removed it (as I did mine), you put it there yourself, so don't send me PM bullshit about how you are reporting me to the administrator for divulging classified information about you (everyone already knows you are divorced too). Furthermore, you wrote to me the first time I posted my boobies telling me how much you liked them. Too bad I clear out my inbox regularly. However, it wouldn't matter because you would just say I forged the PM.

How much longer before Allison comes along and gets offended? I know the three of you are in constant contact with each other.

Now Poofy, lets analyze this. If you posted your stuff and someone thought it was OK, what is wrong with that? Would you want someone to be negative?
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
cherryice
mercurior
for me away from humanity is my goal. i dislike most of the human race. cant be bothered with them. i want to live so far away i need never see another living soul.. find it hard to be around people.

Are we related by chance? I couldn't have said it better myself.

Everywhere I go, I'm irritated by people.

I must be related to you two then, because I'd love nothing more than to never have to see another person for the rest of my life. The only downside I can see would be the lack of sex.:sx69 sex
March 30, 2009
sex is good, but is it an essential for life.. no.. i am getting older and as i do i get more and more antisocial, i only have about 4 or 5 true friends, i have used to have a lot but they werent friends, they were just people i knew..

i have got rid of those who were a liability, taking all the time..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
d
March 30, 2009
Rose your an angry old bitter boring skank, with no back bone, your husband is a total tool who mistreats you, and wants to breed, yet your sad sack ass still stays, self esteem problem?
March 30, 2009
d
Rose your an angry old bitter boring skank, with no back bone, your husband is a total tool who mistreats you, and wants to breed, yet your sad sack ass still stays, self esteem problem?

Why, hello Rod.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login