Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh, please do gag me.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Oh, please do gag me.
March 28, 2009
Yesterday, someone on mat leave brought their loaf to work.

Bad.

Then some coworker - and I'm not making this up - started genuflecting towards it.

Yeah, worse. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Oh, please do gag me.
March 29, 2009
Disturbing. Not funny, not comical, just really seriously disturbing.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
March 29, 2009
You mean, like, bowing? Was it crapping gold?
March 29, 2009
Disturbing for sure, but completely unsurprising given the brat-worshipping tendencies of our society. I might think that a loaf is well-behaved or whatever, but it would be a cold day that I genuflect in front of the damned thing. Despite all the mooing and lowing about kreetures being mirakuls, they are entirely natural. It is sickening how there is this tendency to worship the things.
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
You should sue your work for emotional distress... yuck.
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
Rose Red
You mean, like, bowing? Was it crapping gold?

Yes, bowing. I didn't go close enough to determine what its crap was made of.

It was easy, however, to determine who was made of crap.
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
Your mind probably melted! I know mine would! Peeeeyoooooke!
Anonymous User
March 29, 2009
They bowed to a baby? ** scratches head ** I don''t get it, it's not like the kid would even know.shrug
March 29, 2009
see with me they would know i was joking, and being very sarcastic. "all hail the spawn" said ina dead pan voice..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 29, 2009
Is this kid Christ Jesus or what???yawning smiley

Yep, the whole culture kowtows to flawless, perfect, unblemished, unspoiled, 100% pure young specimen spawned mainly to make up for all the mistakes and imperfection the "current" generation usually ends up with.eye rolling smiley

What a fairy tale.=P
March 29, 2009
wow! he has returned!
March 30, 2009
i wonder if he is the 2nd child.. for he could be the second coming (:sx)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 30, 2009
mercurior
i wonder if he is the 2nd child.. for he could be the second coming (:sx)

Maybe he was just the PRODUCT of a second coming?
Anonymous User
March 30, 2009
This happened to me on Friday. Mat moo came into office with 3 month loaf. Of course, everybody went mad for the loaf but I didn't interact with it in any way, or look at it. Loaves don't care - they are right out of it at that age. Completely vacant. I was cordial to the moo on my way out to lunch with friends, but that was it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login