Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1390 - Bratney Spears

Posted by CFBoston 
CFBoston
1390 - Bratney Spears
May 16, 2006
This woman is the poster child for "some people should not be parents." Now she was seen tooling around in the Mini, top down, with the baby car seat facing the wrong direction. No wonder she's having another baby - she's not planning on this one surviving. Picture can be seen on the cover of today's NY Post... http://www.nypost.com/
Feh
Re: 1390 - Bratney Spears
May 16, 2006
Doesn't she have, like, some psycho stalker or something? She should, because she needs to be taken out.
I know, I'm just being selfish, I'm so sick of hearing about her. Maybe she'll make an appearance in my town so I can personally throttle her.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2006
If she does, I will be happy to fly out and help you!! I am so sick of this no-talent trailer trash in the news every two seconds. Whatever happened to real singer/songwriters? I never appreciated him until now, but I love Bob Dylan. I wonder if he would have made it in todays superficial MTV world....P.S. Love how his other two sprongs names Kori and Kaleb. I hate the name Kaleb!!!
May 16, 2006
Britney Shit wants to be in the news, even if it isn't good news...

lab mom
Nour
May 17, 2006
OK, now the paparazzi is looking for shit. I'm no fan of Brit, but according to the officer quoted, 90 percent of parents are using car seats improperly. Cover something else! Like the farce that is the U.S. presidency.
May 17, 2006
They're saying Brandine herself tipped them off.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.