Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1393 Sister's Baby

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1393 Sister's Baby
May 16, 2006
Yes, some babies are cute but in the beginning, it's always flowers and candy. After a few months, the kid is screaming, no one's getting any sleep, the parents start bickering. Yep, another ruined life.

Hopefully your sister will have the life she hoped she'd have. smiling smiley
CF VTer
Re: 1393 Sister's Baby
May 16, 2006
This one is #2 for them. (DW and I think they were going for the boy. Now they have 2 girls. Let's hope they stop.)

#1 is definitely not free-range though. Gotta give my sister credit for that.
May 16, 2006
Why ever do the ppl who want a specific gender just ever adopt? Instead of littering the planet? Yeah, my niece and nephew were all flowers and candy at first. Then came on the fussiness.

lab mom
Sherz
May 16, 2006
That cute little squeak will soon turn into a shreiking wail. Glad the loaf is at least cute!
May 17, 2006
One of my stupid breederific (and shacked-up, not married) cousins is knocked up again - so you can bet my aunt will be yacking all about that from now on. I've made a promise to myself that I would just grab my coat and walk out next time those breeders are mentioned in my presence. I've already told my aunt I don't approve of those baybee machines overpopulating the planet - and she called me an angry Greenpeacer. (Note to my aunt: fuck you!)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.