Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One of the first readings for a Bio class

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
One of the first readings for a Bio class
March 30, 2009

Great! Just what I want to read about... *sigh* I would say more, but I'm already afraid the prof would find it and fail me. I made the snippet of the article I have to read an image so hopefully he won't be able to search it. Yes, I am paranoid. *lol*
Re: One of the first readings for a Bio class
March 30, 2009
If he was worried about birth defects, why did he breed?
March 30, 2009
What a weirdo. I'm sorry you have to read that for a college course sad smiley I hate when people act like having OUR FIRST BABY is something that hasn't happened, oh, like a bazillion times in the history of humanity. Wow, you're so SPECIAL! (but it looks like the guy who wrote that is probably pretty full of himself anyway)
I really hate when people bemoan in advance how tough life is going to be for their future kid (whether it be because of heritable health issues, or poverty, or just generally bcuz the world sux... or in this twit's case, because of bioaccumulation of toxic substances!) and then they go ahead create the fucking kid anyway, and throw their hands up as though procreation were inevitable. Grr.
Anonymous User
March 30, 2009
Techie
If he was worried about birth defects, why did he breed?

I am very tempted to ask, but I have a feeling I'd get chased out of the classroom.

It's funny that you should say that Ketchup... That was one of my first observations today. winking smiley
March 31, 2009
Everything is centered on The Baybee, naturally.

And naturally, dairy product from the tit works healing sorcery on The Baybee so it would one day grow up to save the world.eye rolling smiley
March 31, 2009
The teacher is subjecting you to this shite? Talk about objective. Fucking breeder. eye rolling smiley
March 31, 2009
Glad he's not attention whoring or anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login