Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1418 Falling Down

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
GreenGrass
Re: 1418 Falling Down
May 23, 2006
This topic takes me back. I remember when I was in tenth grade, trying to catch up with a friend I saw going down the hall to class. I started sprinting down the hall, down the stairs, tripped and fell down the stairs and landed on some poor deaf girl. Yeah, I was a dumbass for running in the hall and deserved falling on my face, but I picked myself up, apologized and went sheepishly along my way. I wasn't scarred for life. I got lots of stares but nothing else. I even think the girl I landed on turned out OK.

I am so tired of hearing about how the children are unsafe everywhere. I'm surprised the breeders even let their kids out of the house these days - what with all the danger and "child molesters" lurking about everywhere. Maybe that's why home schooling (or that "non-schooling" crap) is getting so popular.
Sherz
Re: 1418 Falling Down
May 23, 2006
With the strollers and helmuts mentioned above, I'm picturing "Special Ed" from the show "Crank Yankers!" "Yaaaaaayyyy, I got my helmut!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy, I'm safe on stairs! Yaaaaayyyy!"

Soon helmuts will be a part of school uniforms!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.