Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

childfree flights

Posted by Creatrix 
Creatrix
childfree flights
August 23, 2005
I've said for years that an airline could make a lot of money by offering childfree flights. Market them to the business-class executives, who have to listen to a screaming infant even up in first class. The rest of us who want to enjoy a peaceful flying experience will also clamber over each other to grab seats on those flights. Then, you can have "baby friendly" flights for all the infants and toddlers whose ears can't handle the cabin pressurization, and who scream piercingly and unrelentingly for four hours. Mothers seem to develop hearing loss and an amazing tolerance for glass-shattering shrieks. Let them all share the same plane. Airlines are hurting right now for business. Childfree flights would fill a huge need.
CF VTer
Re: childfree flights
August 25, 2005
I've been saying that for years, too.

Preferably something like a separate cabin back toward the tail. Put a bulkhead with a locking door between the brat section and the rest of the plane. No access between sections except in emergencies or to board and deplane. (Because you know the moos & duhs would try to baby stalk the adult passengers during the flight.)

Then put bomb bay doors under the brat section so the crew could jettison the whole lot of 'em if they made so much noise that they could be heard in the forward areas. smiling smiley

Re: childfree flights
August 25, 2005
We should start an airline where no one under 21 (or whatever the drinking age is where you are) would be allowed to get on the plane. I would definitely use an airline like that!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.