Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1432-Jack in the Box

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1432-Jack in the Box
May 23, 2006
We don't have Jin the B's here. Aren't they the chain that people got e coli infections from?
Anonymous User
Re: 1432-Jack in the Box
May 23, 2006
You know, maybe the reason he's staring at other women is that he's trapped with a baby rabid pre-moo.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 23, 2006
I notice this all the time out in public. A duh strapped with worn out, haggard moo and screaming sproggs is ALWAYS checking out other women.
Sherz
May 23, 2006
It used to really piss me off, when I was single, to see these worn out looking moos with fairly decent looking husbands. Since when does marriage give you a liscense to let yourself go? Style and color your hair, freaking exercise, stop eating all of that fast food, get out of those damn sweat pants,and put a little makeup on! These moos think that a wedding ring, and a couple of sprogs are like a marital insurance policy.
May 23, 2006
To those duhs, I say: either leave your swamp hag or leave the rest of us alone!

They piss me off so much when they think they can have it both ways, i.e. have their cake and eat it too - all the social validation of a famblee (and living proof that their junk works) with the carefree life of a single man.
Anonymous User
May 23, 2006
Hahaha, I only get warm and smug inside when some duh with a haggard moo checks me out. Look all you want buddy, but you're still going home with that bag.
May 23, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It used to really piss me off, when I was single,
> to see these worn out looking moos with fairly
> decent looking husbands. Since when does marriage
> give you a liscense to let yourself go? Style and
> color your hair, freaking exercise, stop eating
> all of that fast food, get out of those damn sweat
> pants,and put a little makeup on! These moos think
> that a wedding ring, and a couple of sprogs are
> like a marital insurance policy.

I remeber watching Maury once, and he was giving these haggard moos a makeover, so they'll look decent for their husbands, but it shouldn't take some makeover. It should take some willingness from the wive. The other catcher, each and every single one of these wives were mooms. (moo, not mom) BNP. Real parents, PNB, don't let themselves go just b/c they are married and have children.

lab mom
May 23, 2006
Oops! Meant wife not wive.

lab mom
May 23, 2006
Let's not forget, guys "let themnselves go", too. I've seen plenty a man with an every-expanding gut over the years following the exchange of vows...
May 23, 2006
But they still expect supermodels to fall all over their fat, balding, aging selves, of course.
Feh
May 24, 2006
I don't consider myself attractive by any stretch of the imagination. I dress like a punk, wear no make up and my idea of a hairdo consists of washing my hair and driving with the windows down. However SO likes me for who I am, and I can clean up nice when I want to.

My problem, I seem to attract married men. I've been hit on at the gas station, bar, grocery store, on the street, wherever I may be without SO. I'm generally pretty cruel to a man who chooses to tell me how good I look while his kids look on from the minivan, or has that tell-tale white band of skin where their wedding ring should be. Generally it's something along the lines of "As you can see, I am happy without you and your baggage. Go home, talk to your damn wife and work things out, because I don't swing that way you pathetic bastard". But then again, I'm a misanthropic bitch who has absolutely no patience for cheaters, grow some balls, get a divorce and start over.

I have NO SYMPATHY for a man who got his woman knocked up and now regrets it. When you are an adult who should know A. how to avoid pregnancy, B. what goes into child rearing and, C. your own goddamned mind, then you should have A. thought for half a minute about whether or not you wanted kids in the first place, B. discussed that issue with your SO, and C. avoided fucking folks whose opinions on having children differ from yours. Bed. Made. Lie.

I just had a guy attempt a "ooh pity me" pick up with his kids in the minivan and I just about kicked his balls up into his abdomen, so I guess I may be sounding harsher than normal.

sprogless
May 24, 2006
EWWW! Feh, that's awful!!! My ex (a total loser) used to call me up, shitfaced drunk, and beg for sex. I would be able to hear the loaves in the background. In eight years, he's fathered 6 kids. The last time he called, he said he just KNEW that I thought he was hot. UGH! Breeder men are filthy pervs. It's like you're supposed to worship them because they've already proven to the world that their dick works.
Feh
May 24, 2006
Yo duhdie! Use your wife's good lotion and have a 6 way with Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters if you're so goddamned hard up for sex.
Anonymous User
May 24, 2006
I love you, Feh.
May 25, 2006
I noticed Feh's response of being hit on by married men despite dressing punk and not wearing make-up. My hair is very short. I also wear no make-up. My style is very different -- sort of hippie and ethnic. I am in my forties so I am not a young thing. Married men with children also try to pick me up. Usually it is the religious or the corporate-executive marrieds that make their plays. They are the worst ones about this kind of thing.

I do believe it is hard to be monogomous for one's entire life to a mate unless someone was fortunate to find a "soul mate" or a very compatible person. I do feel that it is not until an older age where we do find a mate who truly suits our needs if we are lucky. So, "cheating" does not really bother me. I have gone with certain married fellows. I did not go back for a second time with most of them because the guys were so self-absorbed and not that great as lovers. I can see why the wives are not always interested.
Anonymous User
May 25, 2006
DW and I, about 2.5 years ago, were watching some thinning haired, construction worker-looking glorp driving into a Wendy's in his clapped-out pickup truck with his two sproggen in tow. DW figured he had custody of the children that weekend and I thought he was looking for some fresh action and tight pussy.

I can't figure out how someone who looks not quite that responsible financially, given his truck is crap, could possibly be a catch to fine, upstanding and caring women.
May 25, 2006
That bastard sounds like he's deminted, gleepy.

Stupid married duhs to moos, I get them checking me out every so once and a while. Even when my wedding ring is in clear shot. Assholes.

lab mom
May 25, 2006
Oh gawd, Feh! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that! What do they actually say to you, if you don't mind my asking? 'Cause the duhs I get don't usually say anything, they just leer. I do my best not to look friendly enough to talk to!

Though I was babystalked by a duh yesterday. I was waiting to cross the street and there he came, with 2 or 3 sprogs hanging off him. And he was being so loud, desperate to get noticed. So much that, when it came time to cross, he practically lunged in front of me! I was like, "Get the fuck away from me, asshole!" Are there really women pathetic enough to drool over some idiot breeder and his stupid ugly cuntlings? Wait, don't answer - I know it's "yes". Losers.
Feh
May 26, 2006
The pick ups usually go like this...

"how are you doing today?"
me "fine"
"you look nice"
me - stink eye
"so...what are you doing?"
me - "uhhhhh....I'm (putting gas in the car, buying food, getting drunk, whatever)"
"what are you doing later?"
me - "well...I'll be (driving away, putting away food, getting drunk, whatever)"
"so you wanna go out sometime?"
me - "No"
"Really?" (as though he'd never been turned down before)
me - "Honest. You (have kids, are married, are wearing dockers whatever)"
"oh, (my marrage isn't working out, I'm divorced, whatever)"
If they're already divorced, I'm usually kinder. Since they rarely are, that's usually when I go on a rant about how trying to pick up other women when your marrage isn't going well NEVER HELPS. But hey, good luck finding someone stupid enough to belive that you'll eventually ditch the bitch wife and marry her forever, without cheating again.

It's always the sticky looking sad sacks wearing dockers and driving a sugar encrusted kid mobile. It makes me feel bad to be hit on by someone that desperate, like oh....the blond who you've beek stalking at the Starbucks or sports bar turned you down, so now you've gotta pick on me, because to you I must look like I'm on my last legs relationship choice speaking since I'm not all dolled up. I could be reading too much into that though.
May 26, 2006
Thanks so much for your reply, Feh! I can't believe the nerve of those wankers. But don't feel bad, I'm sure you're lovely! You probably just look friendly. I always get called "stuck-up" or "intimidating", so that's why they rarely say anything to me.

Though I feel the same horrible way as you when one DOES. Because then it's always some slob old enough to be my dad and drunk by 3 PM, who reeks of cigs or cheap cologne. And I think, "Is THAT what I'm attracting? Do they honestly think they have a shot?!" But I guess those guys will hit on anything that moves, because they're desperate and have nothing to lose - which is also probably the case with your losers in dockers!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.