Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1449-Our Tax Dollars Paying for Irresponsibility

Posted by Sherz 
Damn it! Was what I did considered trolling? I hope not! We never get to say these things to their face, (and I'd love to) but I don't want to be a troll. Super mean, my foot! I'd much rather see that government money go to (not in any particuler order)

1.The environment.
2.The elderly(who are thrown away like yesterdays garbage)
3.Disabled people/veterens
4.Animals
5.Projects that ensure affordable housing for EVERYONE, and an adequete living wage.
6.Peace inititives.
Re: 1449-Our Tax Dollars Paying for Irresponsibility
May 28, 2006
You were not "super mean" at all, Sharon - it's just that they're a bunch of pathetic turdbags. And that, sadly, I-Village cathers to them.

I totally agree with your list!
May 29, 2006
I concur with SharonJ. A poor elderly man that lives to our right, is poor and cannot afford a/c. He has one window opened all the time. It is hotter than a s.o.b. outside here. All the f*cking while, I'm just SO SURE some f*cking welfare bitch is livin' it up like la vida loca in her f*ckin' a/c house. Total sh!t!

lab mom
Sharon's post had already been deleted, so I didn't get to read it, but moos would consider anyone that disagrees with them a troll. Anyone who doesn't want to shovel the bennies their way is anti- child, mean, hateful, etc. Fuck these breeders and anyone like them. I can't stand the "take what you can grab, and fuck everyone else" attitude of these cows. If these bitches had to work like everyone else, and saw how much the govt. takes out of their paychecks to support bottom- feeders like them, they'd be the first to complain. No, it's only fair for other people to pay these taxes, so they can live high on the hog. Welfare breeders make me wanna scream!
That part about "It's all God's money". Breeders bring God into the equation (i.e., God will provide, etc.) to try to absolve themselves of any personal responsibility. Idiots, all of 'em.

I remember one the breeders who replied on that thread had commented how it's a *good* thing that more and more open land is being razed and destroyed to make way for the growing population because that's a sign of growth and technology. What the hell? Has this bint not taken a look around lately? It's being done to death and has been for years. Her idea of utopia is evidently perptual cookiecutter subdivisions, strip malls, and gas stations every 1/2 mile. Pathetic. Nine years ago when my DH and I married, we bought a house out in the country to get away from kid-friendly neighborhoods so we could have some peace and quiet. During that nine years, the growing population has worked it's way to within 1/2 of a mile from us. New cookiecutter subdivisions, gas stations, etc. What used to be a beautiful stretch of road is now littered with garbage and we're constantly seeing where a deer, raccoon, or other wild animal has been hit because of the massively increased traffic. According to that one TOK breederbint (I can't remember which one it was), though, this must be a good thing. After all, it's "growth".

I need a drink.
I also recall how one of the TOK's indicated that, yes, she does have an education -- she said "University educated in science." Gee, that sounds so vague as to almost sound completely made up. However, if she actually did get a degree, it's totally wasted.
May 29, 2006
University Educated in Science? Did she mean a science experiment of her MRS. Degree? (me+him=shit a.k.a. sprogs)

lab mom
May 29, 2006
Yeah, that sounds like a load of crap to me too. Hey, moos - I have a REAL B.Sc. and I'm halfway toward my B.A. - so screw you!
Yeah bitch it's a good thing that more open land is being destroyed: I hope you and your family end up eating each other cause all the farmland has disappeared. Remember the movie Soylent Green? That movie scared the shit out of me when it came out. Damn it they are such selfish,shortsighted people!! Remember the comic Calvin and Hobbies?(my favorite.) He had a strip about that and Calvin said "Where are all the animals going to go? Pretty soon there will be no nice places around." Ass-wipes.

-"I saved a child from a life of abuse and poverty; I aborted it!"
The comic strip Mutts touches on topics like that too - the cartoonist has mentioned species extintion, deforestation, etc., from time to time.

I'm still just awe-struck that the tons-of-kids poster actually said that about the growing population taking up more land and resources is indicative of growth and progress. I'll never know who it was now that the thread has been deleted.

I'll confess here and now that I'm the one who actually posted that link on the rant board. I wasn't actually at the site looking for something to start a debate over. I was actually trying to see if a coworker with several kids ever posted on that site, just out of curiosity. I know she's active on some big-ol'-family forums. I didn't find her there. However, that WIC post just stuck out bigger than day and really hit me the wrong way. I had to rant about it somewhere. Just had to. I probably shouldn't have posted the link, since we're really not trying to start flame wars. However, I really felt the need to have some folks with common sense (i.e., you guys) to show her what a moronic mindset she has about the whole thing. I finally registered on Ivillage so I could give a bit of "friendly" (ha!) advice myself, but then I noticed the thread was gone.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.