Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New York Eatery Has Tit-Juice Cheese on the Menu

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: New York Eatery Has Tit-Juice Cheese on the Menu
February 24, 2011
23 bucks for a dish of tit flavored ice cream? Does it come with crack or is that an add-in?

I think I will stick with Marble Slab. I know it is healthy milk, and I know it is far less than 23 bucks for a cone or dish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 24, 2011
According to the World Health Organization, here are a few of the contaminants found in human breast milk:

Deadly diseases such as:
Tuberculosis
HIV / AIDS
Hepatitis B

Chemical Hazards found in Breast Milk:
PCB's and other Pesticides
Tobacco product-related chemicals
Heavy Metals such as lead, mercury, etc.
Most Medications including neuroleptics, antianxiety and antidepressant drugs
Silicone
Industrial Chemicals

two faces puking
February 24, 2011
This thread is so NASTY! sad smiley

two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking
Some places allow you to pick the cut of your meat before preparation. Seeing as how this new "delicacy" comes from the human breast, I would demand a line of topless women be brought next to my table for the selection of my order's origin. It's only fair. If I can pick a cut of meat to be cooked, I can pick the tit from which the cheese is to come from.

ME: Uh... how does the cheese taste from the breasts of the cute, little freckled lady with blonde pigtails?

WAITER: Like Swiss, sir.

ME: Okay. How about the Hispanic woman in the soccer cleats?

WAITER: It's got a bit of a kick to it, but its still a good cheese.

ME: I see. How about the big-boned Samoan woman?

WAITER: Very rich tasting with a hint of coconut.
People are disgusting. They'll do anything for money and attention. two faces puking
_ _ _
February 24, 2011
micah
Some places allow you to pick the cut of your meat before preparation. Seeing as how this new "delicacy" comes from the human breast, I would demand a line of topless women be brought next to my table for the selection of my order's origin. It's only fair. If I can pick a cut of meat to be cooked, I can pick the tit from which the cheese is to come from.

ME: Uh... how does the cheese taste from the breasts of the cute, little freckled lady with blonde pigtails?

WAITER: Like Swiss, sir.

ME: Okay. How about the Hispanic woman in the soccer cleats?

WAITER: It's got a bit of a kick to it, but its still a good cheese.

ME: I see. How about the big-boned Samoan woman?

WAITER: Very rich tasting with a hint of coconut.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
YO YO YO where be mah coconut sheen?
February 26, 2011
They make soup from pig's blood in other countries...hell, let's serve up some human blood soup here made with the menstrual discharge of the chef's wife. And maybe with a side of placenta pate and a shot of boob juice.

Regular milk from animals is pasteurized (usually) to remove all disease...things that can, you know, kill people. Moo-milk is raw from the tit and contains all the shit Moo is sick with and has consumed. Can you imagine the uproar if Moo had a Reese's cup and some special snowflake with a peanut allergy died from eating her tit cheese?

I don't care if it's milk, it is HUMAN milk and therefore, it IS a biohazard. It's no better than cooking with semen, spit, blood, shit, or piss. You want to sell tit cheese, sell it out of your basement. I would never patronize a place that does this - even if I liked the food before, they would cease to receive my business as long as the milking of the wifey was going on for the sake of the meals.
February 26, 2011

"What could be more natural than fresh, free-range mother's milk in an ice cream?..."
Mommy, I don't want my eyes any more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login