Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1466 - Malls/shopping

Posted by LCFM 
LCFM
1466 - Malls/shopping
May 28, 2006
I just read the mall rant, and you're exactly right. There's NO good time to go shopping now, really. I work at night, and I used to prefer to go early in the day while the brats are still at school, but the stores are still overrun by moos with their preambulatory sproggen in megastrollers, screaming (the sproggen, that is) like they're being flayed. Gives me a horrible headache, and I make no point to even hide that I'm getting a headache because of it. I've mastered the "You and your kids are giving me a migraine" look. Then, if you go in the evening, you still have to deal with moos with their school age kids (in addition to the premabulatory sproggen). Now that school is out, I'll probably avoid any clothes shopping (except online) until September.
Re: Malls/shopping
May 28, 2006
This is why I do almost all my shopping online. However, I still prefer to pick out my fresh produce myself. I try not to shop during the first week of the month because that's when the majority of the bums who have food stamp cards and WIC vouchers go to the grocery stores.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2006
I just don't go to malls, mainly because nothing in an American-style shopping mall is my style. I'll either go to a (technically) mall downtown in the business complex that doesn't have any teen or moos in it, just business types (it's built into a couple of sky scrapers), or go to little indie shops in funky neighbourhoods.
May 28, 2006
No place is safe anymore. It's getting to the point where I can barely leave my house. Even my low-key neighborhood has been taken over by pretentious yuppie breeders - and I'm not sure which is worse, those or the white trashy ones.
May 29, 2006
School is out, and for sure, every SAHM moo bitch think they have a right to make damn sure they are all at the mall. SO much for them being them being a SAHM. SAHMoo my sweet ass. Kids are out of school, so the mall is UBER packed with teenagers, kids, toadlers, babyees, and the like. GAG! and the stroller thing, wtf!!??

I am out of work right now, so I'm a SAHW (NOT SAHM, b/c NO KIDS!) b/c I'm as sure not out running the damn streets so unlike our breeder counterparts. (sahmoos) I'm keeping our home kept up, cooking, ect.

I agree, Medusa, everything is being screwed by breeders!

lab mom
sprogless
May 29, 2006
Medusa makes an excellent point about yuppie vs. white trash breeders. They are the same, especially where the entitlement comes in. One set has money, so they demand everything, because they're spoiled rotten. The white trash (or any trash, for that matter), expect everything to be handed to them because they're "underprivileged." A moo is a moo, money and status changes nothing. They're all a bunch of selfish ingrates.
LCFM
May 29, 2006
As Medusa said, I too don't know which I detest more - the yuppie breeders or the white trash breeders. I live right in an area where both are in equal proximity to me, depending on which direction I go in. I'll successfully avoid the mall by shopping for clothes online (unless it's jeans, which I unfortunately have to try on, but I'm pretty well set on those for a while), but the grocery store can't be avoided. Speaking of the grocery store, the Ingles in our town has a "parents with children" parking place right up front. I have some "Stop Breeding" stickers that I plan to decorate the sign with. :-) I've already used a couple on the diaper changing table in the bathroom at Wal-Mart a couple of years ago. LOL. I got those from northernsun.com. (I'm the one who gave myself a rave on the rant board about my "6 billion miracles is enough" car magnet).
Feh
May 30, 2006
I hate the yuppie breeders because they have the money and education to do better, yet they choose not to.
May 30, 2006
I hate breeders period.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.