Advanced

Stupid MDC Moos tell it like it is..Sucks to be MOOOO

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
Stupid MDC Moos tell it like it is..Sucks to be MOOOO
October 02, 2010
Sucks to be MOOOOO!!!! Hahahaha......

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1267021

Some choice excerpts:

I would look nice. I would not have spit-up/boogers/paint/drool/dirt on my clothes 5 minutes after I got dressed. I would have nice mani-pedis.

I would have a super clean house again. Heck, I'd enjoy housecleaning again

going to the bathroom without being interrupted.

have a clean house that actually stayed clean for longer than 5 minutes. Wait, who am I kidding. My house is never clean for even 5min. So I guess have a clean house at all would be nice.

Sheer utter laziness. My mother never was a filthy slob and our house was neat as a pin. Also, so was all our neighbors' homes. I remember as a young kid going in my neighbor friends' houses and all were neat and clean. And these were families who all had 3 or 4 kids in the household. One friend in particular I remember I loved going into her home because they had the softest white carpet and the entire house always smelled like soft, sweet perfume.

And then....

My favorite part being when I had to go to Lowes alone with the baby to get 15 gallons of no-VOC paint mixed for the new house- in a downpour- soaking us both in 10 seconds-which made her scream bloody murder for the 30 minutes it took to mix the paint,plus the 30minutes it took for me to push a cart full of paint with one hand to the only open checkout to stand behind some ass who was returning a $3dollar item with no receipt...to get the car(repeat soaked mom and baby), drive it to the door, load the paint, get REALLY soaked, then sit cold and wet in a car for 45minutes nursing until baby was settled down enough to accept the car seat.

So since Mighty Moo couldn't get a sitter or wait for DH to watch the loaf, and then dragging said loaf out in the rain thus causing it to scream and not doing a damn thing about it.....the man returning an item is an ass????? Dear God these cunts sure do have an overinflated sense of entitlement. Rotten bitches.
Re: Stupid MDC Moos tell it like it is..Sucks to be MOOOO
October 02, 2010
DivaLasVegas
Sucks to be MOOOOO!!!! Hahahaha......

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1267021

Some choice excerpts:

I would look nice. I would not have spit-up/boogers/paint/drool/dirt on my clothes 5 minutes after I got dressed. I would have nice mani-pedis.

I would have a super clean house again. Heck, I'd enjoy housecleaning again

going to the bathroom without being interrupted.

have a clean house that actually stayed clean for longer than 5 minutes. Wait, who am I kidding. My house is never clean for even 5min. So I guess have a clean house at all would be nice.

Sheer utter laziness. My mother never was a filthy slob and our house was neat as a pin. Also, so was all our neighbors' homes. I remember as a young kid going in my neighbor friends' houses and all were neat and clean. And these were families who all had 3 or 4 kids in the household. One friend in particular I remember I loved going into her home because they had the softest white carpet and the entire house always smelled like soft, sweet perfume.

And then....

My favorite part being when I had to go to Lowes alone with the baby to get 15 gallons of no-VOC paint mixed for the new house- in a downpour- soaking us both in 10 seconds-which made her scream bloody murder for the 30 minutes it took to mix the paint,plus the 30minutes it took for me to push a cart full of paint with one hand to the only open checkout to stand behind some ass who was returning a $3dollar item with no receipt...to get the car(repeat soaked mom and baby), drive it to the door, load the paint, get REALLY soaked, then sit cold and wet in a car for 45minutes nursing until baby was settled down enough to accept the car seat.

So since Mighty Moo couldn't get a sitter or wait for DH to watch the loaf, and then dragging said loaf out in the rain thus causing it to scream and not doing a damn thing about it.....the man returning an item is an ass????? Dear God these cunts sure do have an overinflated sense of entitlement. Rotten bitches.

that's how they are, though-moo will hold up a line for 45 minutes longer than need be to have a "teaching moment" with her kid paying the cashier and with cashiers having to sort out their food stamps/wic coupons, but someone else who holds them up doing something is an "asshole".
October 02, 2010
Oh, but it's so worth it... *Relaxes in hot tub* smile rolling left righteyes2
October 02, 2010
"I would look nice. I would not have spit-up/boogers/paint/drool/dirt on my clothes 5 minutes after I got dressed"

That right there is reason enough not to ever want to handle a baybee. I can conjure up the olfactory stench of baybee vomit and that foul mixture of shit and baybee wipes just thinking about it. I can not IMAGINE dealing with that putrid odor and mess on a daily basis. Some might say that cats are nasty and while I'll admit that cat shit and vomit don't put a smile on my face, at LEAST the critters don't rub their shit, piss, and vomit all over my person. Watching a graphic surgery video doesn't bother me, but just the thought of the baybee odor and the mess makes me nauseated.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 02, 2010
Ohh, same here, Kim. I've watched all manner of gross videos, from someone who was split in two by a train and was still alive (no, not Anna) to a man who committed seppuku on video and I hardly batted an eye. But baby stench paired with the fact babies and toddlers are always covered in some mysterious sticky fluid made me want to heave.

These women are just too lazy to get off their colossal asses and do some work. When I clean the house and walk the dogs, it takes no longer than a half hour. I'm the laziest person I know, but it does not take a lot of effort to run the vacuum, straighten up the furniture, dust if necessary, mop the floor, wipe down the counters, and clean the junk off the table. And if these disgusting swine can't even be arsed to clean their homes, they sure as hell can't be arsed to properly raise their kids. That's why so many Moos adhere to "gentle discipline"...what they actually mean is "non-discipline." It's too haaaaaaaard to take a few minutes to warn and smack the kid because it might interrupt their Facebook updating process, so they just let the kid have run of the house and then go crying and screaming to their fellow cattle because Junior won't train himself.

And no, Moos...you wouldn't look nice and your house wouldn't be clean. You were filthy slobs before you shat your maggots and you continue to be that way afterward. Kids or not, you'd have been the same as far as the filth you let yourself live in. Funny how real parents can manage to have clean homes and clothing while having a child or children...what ever is their secret? Could it be that they give a fuck about their appearance and don't want to be poor widdle victims like Smothering swine?
October 03, 2010
I have an uncanny memory - I can literally remember as far back as being three, and while I do remember our house being cluttered, at times, I don't EVER recall having to be in the bathroom with my mother while she took a dump, demanding to sleep with my parents, or my mother or father having stinky bodies, greasy hair, or stained clothes. I agree -the kids have nothing to do with this. These people are just pigs.
October 03, 2010
gymrat
I have an uncanny memory - I can literally remember as far back as being three, and while I do remember our house being cluttered, at times, I don't EVER recall having to be in the bathroom with my mother while she took a dump, demanding to sleep with my parents, or my mother or father having stinky bodies, greasy hair, or stained clothes. I agree -the kids have nothing to do with this. These people are just pigs.

THIS!

My mother and father both worked full time. I never remember the house looking like a pig-sty, or my mom's clothes
having stains all over them. She would have smacked me if I tried to put boogers or paint on her clothes. What the hell?two faces puking I was expected to put my toys back in the toybox when I was done playing and leave my parents the hell alone when they were changing or bathing. Oh, and that co-sleeping bullshit didn't happen in our house. Mom and dad's bedroom was off-limits at night.

Not too long ago, I showed my mom that website called "Shit My Kids Ruined". She was so mad after seeing some of those pics, being like "Lucy, do you remember your father's car looking that? NO!" We weren't allowed to have food in the car, or anything else that was messy.
October 03, 2010
LucyTrainWreck
gymrat

THIS!

My mother and father both worked full time. I never remember the house looking like a pig-sty, or my mom's clothes
having stains all over them. She would have smacked me if I tried to put boogers or paint on her clothes. What the hell?two faces puking I was expected to put my toys back in the toybox when I was done playing and leave my parents the hell alone when they were changing or bathing. Oh, and that co-sleeping bullshit didn't happen in our house. Mom and dad's bedroom was off-limits at night.

Not too long ago, I showed my mom that website called "Shit My Kids Ruined". She was so mad after seeing some of those pics, being like "Lucy, do you remember your father's car looking that? NO!" We weren't allowed to have food in the car, or anything else that was messy.

ME TOO! I have been noticing that with minor variations, many of us had similar upbringings, at least with the NON "mothering.commode" styles. My parents' bedroom AND private bath connected with it was OFF LIMITS to us. There was NO reason to go in there either because we had our OWN rooms and our OWN bathrooms. We didn't bother our mother while she was in the bathroom doing whatever either. We didn't WANT to go anywhere near my father when he was in the bathroom anyway due to his "putrid poopy" problem where the odor would float out from under the door and out into the nearby surrounding areas.two faces puking

I was 7 years old when my youngest sister was born and I don't remember my mother being vomit and shit stained either. We weren't ALLOWED to drag shit out and demolish the house or any property either, so we just didn't do it! One "rule" that I remember is being required to get ourselves bathed BEFORE we ate and it was understood that after we ate and it was time for mom and dad to eat THEIR dinner, we left them the fuck alone. We didn't do this Duggar nonsense with the cream o-shit soup and tater tots and sitting around the famblee dining table. Every so often, about twice a week, we would all sit together at the famblee table. Most times though, we were fed first so we could be gotten rid of so that they could enjoy an ADULT meal and time together.

SLEEPING with mother and dad? I don't THINK so and besides, they kept their bedroom door closed and locked when they were in there anyway. I guess that was before my mother became neurotic about closed doors because that bedroom door ALWAYS was closed while they were in there together.:sxconfused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 03, 2010
DivaLasVegas
And then....

Not only that, but wtf - accept the car seat? You plunk it down, you strap it in. Bam, acceptance.
October 03, 2010
gnarler
DivaLasVegas
And then....

Not only that, but wtf - accept the car seat? You plunk it down, you strap it in. Bam, acceptance.

I COMPLETELY agree! I hate all of that nonsense relating to "gentle discipline" where they negotiate, consult with, and otherwise reason with a BAYBEE! There's no need to wait on him to "accept" SHIT, because he is at least ten times smaller than she is and he can't walk to be able to make a break for it. So, stick his stubby little legs in the carseat holes, strap his ass in, and move forward! How hard can it be?Who takes a baybee to Lowes (or any OTHER shopping area) during a torrential rainstorm anyway?confused smiley

October 03, 2010
Man, what idiots.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login