Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1472 OMG look at my baby!!

Posted by Latrodectra 
Latrodectra
#1472 OMG look at my baby!!
May 30, 2006
I hate people like that who post their baby pictures on non family related sites.

I'm a mod at an anime based board and one of the regs got a boxer mix puppy who has become a forum star because we've watched her grow up basically. He made a thread (we have a spam section) when he got his dog spayed complete with the radar dog pics for us to giggle at. Of course we all made jokes asking if she got good reciption etc. This one moo who wasn't even a reg per se up and makes a thread with her baby pics because "if so and so can make a thread for his dog than she can with her baby."

It was basically ignored excpet for a couple of oh, cute baby posts. But I hate people like that.

"How can you ohh and ahh over a dog when I have a baby!?!"
Anonymous User
Re: #1472 OMG look at my baby!!
May 30, 2006
Look at me I'm over here can't you hear me I'm screaming, looooookkkkkk!!!!! I hate people like that also. What is she doing on there? It would be like me posting pics of my dogs on a sprog site. That's the thing with breeders: It's my world, and you're just living in it! What board is it,Lacto? Wait is that what she actually said? (If so and so can blah, blah.)
Latrodectra
May 30, 2006
She hasn't posted on there for a while, I don't think since the baby thread. She was the only breeder, we have a few parents on the board but they usually don't talk about their kids unless is relevent for some reason (little Timmy is really good at button mashing Kingdom Hearts. He's got a good score too!)

She said the first part about the threads. I made up the last part. But yeah, I hate that. It really must hurt when the initial baby attention wears off.
May 30, 2006
I also hate when breeders post their baby and toadler pictures on non family related sites.

I have Catster pages for my furbabies. I want to puke when I see crotchdumps there and tell the breeders that the site is CATster, not BRATster!
I hate it when I receive e-mails of relatives's babies. I have a cousin in another country who never writes real news, but when he writes he or his stupid wife sends photos of his baby! BORING! Or even worse when stupid relatives gives out wallet-sized pictures or school pictures of their kids with those cheesy studio portraits and tacky backgrounds! NO THANKS!!
May 30, 2006
Don't these breeders know that posting their baby's pics over the 'net isn't good b/c of perverts? Bad exploitation. Stupid breeders! Then they complain of their kid getting aducted!

lab mom
May 31, 2006
I have pictures of my cats and dogs all over my work area here. I've gotten the assanine comments from nimrods to the affect of, "Where are the real kids?" To which I smugly reply, "Pets are far better than kids, and cuter, and they're not my kids, they're my companions." That usually sends them sulking off to their cubicles to question their life's choices.
May 31, 2006
Pets are better companions than kids. They'll love you until the day they die.

lab mom
CF Scorpio
May 31, 2006
Delphi Forums are notorious for baby photo sig lines. It's disgusting. And god forbid you should complain.
May 31, 2006
Yeah, maybe we ought to start a forum where the heading is

OMG! LOOK AT MY DOG/CAT!!!

NOT!/sarcasm.

lab mom
June 01, 2006
I had to leave another board when everybody started breeding. It was gross. (And it was a BAND board! Hello?!)
June 01, 2006
So much for discussing bands huh? sad smiley

lab mom
June 02, 2006
I was an active member of a pretty fun social club here in my area. Everybody was just regular joe's out for some fun with people with like interests.

That was all well and good until everybody in the club started hooking up and breeding. Then it became nothing but a breeder group and every event planned was something child-friendly or a breeder had to ruin the event by bringing their brat along to say, oh, a BEERFEST? Breeders have to ruin everything.
June 02, 2006
Yick.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.