Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smothering.com is taking it to another level

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Smothering.com is taking it to another level
October 07, 2010
Ok, this is by FAR the most fucked up thing I've ever read on smothering and that is saying a lot. And of course only ONE other moo even bothers to intimate that there might be something wrong with this. DTD = "do the deed" and the thread is about how these nasty sows can still get porked by duh when they've got a litter of shitloafs in the bed with them.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1268188

"Other places in the house works as well as other times of day. Often DTD while nursing or with the baby sleeping on my chest worked great. Once we found out that we could keep the baby asleep by having me lay back in our recliner with the baby on my chest while we DTD, it was our place of choice for a while. Especially because otherwise it seemed the baby would wake up even if we were in another room. It is like they can sense it I swear. If you have a sling, putting the baby in it for reclined or standing positions works pretty well. Good luck!"

the world 'fail' on flamesthe world 'fail' on flamesthe world 'fail' on flames
Re: Smothering.com is taking it to another level
October 07, 2010
Lovely. I'm picturing some scenario with the baybee on one tit and Duhd on the other.

Also makes me wonder if Smothering.com is where Takashi Miike got his inspiration for Visitor Q.
October 07, 2010
spanking with a whip on the ass doh face :eh?? :crz two faces puking two faces puking saying 'wtf'

lab mom
October 07, 2010
herbalgeek
Lovely. I'm picturing some scenario with the baybee on one tit and Duhd on the other.

Also makes me wonder if Smothering.com is where Takashi Miike got his inspiration for Visitor Q.

I'm thinking of the three of them having one big incestuous threesome. two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
Anonymous User
October 07, 2010
Attachment Parenting: Raising The Next Generation of Serial Rapists
October 07, 2010
Eugenia
Attachment Parenting: Raising The Next Generation of Serial Rapists

Well said.

lab mom
October 07, 2010
Let us hope that it does not become a real smothering. two faces puking
October 07, 2010
How in the hell can anyone be aroused with a baby lying on them or their partner? What is this I don't even . . .
October 07, 2010
Shiny
How in the hell can anyone be aroused with a baby lying on them or their partner? What is this I don't even . . .

I guess when the Duh is desperate... eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
October 07, 2010
ShimmyMuse
Shiny

I guess when the Duh is desperate... eye rolling smiley

Or when duh is a pedophile.
October 07, 2010
At what point does this become a criminal act?

Any prosecutors out there?
October 07, 2010
Having sexual relations including, but not limited to fucking, with a child in the vicinity and especially ON their person or on the immediate premises such as in the same bed, on the same piece of furniture, or on their udder, is blatant sexual abuse. It borders on, or even may cross the border in some cases, pedophilia. I have to question the sexual perversion of an adult who could even be aroused with his/her own kyd sucking on the teat while hanky panky is going down. This shit is not only a form of pedophilia, but it's incest as well. IMO. WHY aren't they being arrested, charged, and prosecuted? Where are all of those "watchdog" groups who scour the internet for pervs when this shit is posted in MASS quantities on moo forums?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
October 07, 2010
I don't understand why there isn't more of an uproar about this from the other moos. I mean I know they are all fucked but this is FAR beyond the pale. It HAS to be illegal. Does that forum have an army of moderators that take down any dissenting opinion within nanoseconds of it being posted?
October 07, 2010
Definitely sounds like a prosecutable offense to me, or at least for CPS to take away the kids. This is really, really sick. I don't even want to thank about what happens when the child gets older.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
October 07, 2010
M4P
Definitely sounds like a prosecutable offense to me, or at least for CPS to take away the kids. This is really, really sick. I don't even want to thank about what happens when the child gets older.

This.

lab mom
October 08, 2010
But mothers can't ever do anything wrong! Anything they do for their children is for the best and done out of concern for the child's well-being! smile rolling left righteyes2

Some of these women are a cross between lazy and attachment parents, meaning they can't possibly be arsed to stick the kid more than half an inch away from them, so they strap the kid to their chests and let Duh have his way. And I'm sure some of them - one or both parents - get off to the kid being right there between them. Like, hey, this is that threesome we always wanted! And I'm sure they'll encourage the co-sleeping as the child ages, but make sure Junior keeps it on the down-low and doesn't tell his teachers that he gets nummies from Mommy at age 9 while Daddy exercises on top of Mommy. Closeness between parents and their kids is fine, but no in this way - one day, some of these co-sleeping sexual abuse kids will end up being more actively involved in Mommy and Daddy's perversions and will grow up thinking that incest, pedophilia and possibly inbreeding is totally normal. Gods forbid any of them have young daughters, because Duh might start looking at them as jizz dumpsters once he gets sick of his wife's canyon cooter.

Not healthy, and not legal in any sense of the words. These Moos should be getting arrested and having their kids taken away and put into therapy if they are more sentient than infants. I bet these incestuous women are the same ones who would demonize an 18-year-old sex offender whose only crime was having sex with his 17-year-old girlfriend and try to drive him out of town for the children's sakes.
October 08, 2010
Shiny

I agree. I can think of only two ways in which people can end up this way. One is that they are perverts to begin with.

The second is that their standards have dropped so low that they think that clothing with baby vomit is acceptable, shit shooting out down the legs of diapers is funny, dishes piled up to the ceiling is normal, eating food that's fallen on the floor is economic, and that the baby's presence is irrelevant when it comes to sex. They're basically just animals and it would be better off to put them in the pigpen where they can wallow in the mud and eat leftover garbage.
Anonymous User
October 08, 2010
I don't understand it. I can't even get it one with the cat in the same room! Totally kills the mood. I can't imagine having a baby right fucking next to you!
October 08, 2010
At least the moo would have no more room left on her fat body for her entire famblee after birthing new baybees produced by the previous "quality time" sessions. eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
October 08, 2010
This is FUBAR!!!
:bayybee + :sx =:crz
This kid is doomed!
May as well start a defense fund now rather than a college fund, this is a "How to" manual for creating serial killers!!!
I see another little Dahmer, Bundy, Menendez in the making!devil with smile:kyd
October 08, 2010
Ever see those Vietnam movies with the Asian prostitude screwing G.I.'s while a kid in a playpen screams and gurgles next to the bed? Yeah, it's like that. Stay classy, moos.
October 08, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Ever see those Vietnam movies with the Asian prostitude screwing G.I.'s while a kid in a playpen screams and gurgles next to the bed? Yeah, it's like that. Stay classy, moos.

I thought prostitutes had a time-honored way of solving this problem.

My favorite quote from this article: Archaeological records suggest infants were not considered to be "full" human beings until about the age of two, said Dr Eyers.
October 08, 2010
Not only does this Moo need to have the baby taken away from her before the baby is damaged, Moo needs to be tossed in a mental health clinic and evaluated. She is fucking SICK!!!!!!!
October 08, 2010
yurble
I thought prostitutes had a time-honored way of solving this problem.

My favorite quote from this article: Archaeological records suggest infants were not considered to be "full" human beings until about the age of two, said Dr Eyers.

Wow. Awesome. No fucking "culture of life" hangups there.
October 08, 2010
palominogrl_78
I don't understand it. I can't even get it one with the cat in the same room! Totally kills the mood. I can't imagine having a baby right fucking next to you!

Yeah, the cats definately have to be in lockdown! Unless of course you want a cat clawing his way up the back of your ass, sniffing your junk, or trying to slither under or in between! NO THANKS!bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login