Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1485- Anna Nicole Knocked Up

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1485- Anna Nicole Knocked Up
June 01, 2006
She is such white trash.
All that weight she lost was for nothing! She will gain everything back! What an idiot!
Yeah, she will have to stop taking her TRIMSPA, BABY! She shouldn't be taking the shit anyway, and now that she's repugnant, she REALLY won't be able to take it. Dumb-ass.
Anonymous User
Re: 1485- Anna Nicole Knocked Up
June 01, 2006
Don't you know? She needs ANOTHER 15 minutes of fame, so she figures the best way to get it is to do what Angelina, Gwyneth, Titney, and other celebs have done. Have a baybee! Guaranteed media attention for at least 15 minutes!

What a loser!
June 01, 2006
She's a drunken, fucked-up mess. Who's the proud daddy, anyway? Bloody hell.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
Aw...now she can't booze anymore at awards shows.
June 02, 2006
She's a mess. Clearly an example of someone who should have been visited by the infertility fairy.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
Medusa Wrote:

Who's the proud
> daddy, anyway?

It's her lawyer, Howard K. Stern. It's pretty much an open secret.

Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
Ah...so THAT is how she's ben paying her attorney's fees.

What a WHORE!
There's a whole new slew of pregnant celebrities: Anna Nicole, Britney again, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Sofia Coppola. Yeesh. And if they aren't talking about the repugnancies, it's "baby plans!" Pff.
June 02, 2006
I am sure the attorney is going to regret sprogging with Anna Nicole! I can only imagine what her first child's childhood was like with Moo as a stripper and then later marrying that old guy for money. Even though the older kids of the deceased man have more than enough money, I can see how they are incensed by this broad and want to continue to fight her. It has to be hard to handle seeing Anna Nicole as their late-dad's widow.
Sheila
June 02, 2006
What?

I thought Larry Birkhead was the father. They were just or are on vacation together in Myrtle Beach.

When did it come out that it was her attorney?
June 02, 2006
Anne Nicole is such a tramp.

lab mom
June 02, 2006
Well, at least SHE'LL be the wallet this time.
June 02, 2006
I think she just got knocked up just for that, Feh. Sadly, the "lawyer" fell for it. Hopefully he could loose his practice and go broke so maybe should wouldn't be getting much money. smiling smiley winking smiley grinning smiley

lab mom
June 05, 2006
Yep - Feh's right. Anna will be the wallet and the man will be the monster, the horrible man taking advantage of such a poor, innocent mommy who's just trying to raise a baby.

When the shoe's on the other foot, though, and the man is the wallet, well then, she's just taking what is rightfully hers.

The old double standard at work. In favor of the breeding moos once again.
June 05, 2006
You say that like I think it's a good thing Anna is pregnant. It's not, mostly because she's a celebrity and celebrities shouldn't breed. You should HAVE to give up your reproductive capability as soon as you appear on the cover of the National Enquirer/Star/People/Us Weekly 4 times. I am quite serious about the forced sterilization of all "stars" once they reach a certain level of celebrity.

What I'm saying is that now that Anna has almost as much money as god and she got some guy to knock her up, for once, there may be some potential for him to get a little filthy lucre out of her (as opposed to the bitches who are always getting the money), should their loving relationship fall apart. Of course they'll never split up because they are soul mates capable of caring for each other on a level that goes beyond apperances, money or power. It'll be a beautiful, loving, caring relationship, just like Brit and K-fed have.
Fattie
June 05, 2006
What I'm REALLY looking forward to (sarcasm) is all these kids of celebrities trying to get a career in the entertainment industry just like their untalented mommy and/or daddy.
The only "kid" of a celebrity that I enjoy seeing perform is Elijah Blue (son of Cher and Gregg Allman) with his band "Deadsy" (http://deadsy.com/phantasmagore/index2.html).
June 06, 2006
On another board, we had a collective nightmare about Cletus (K-Fed) being Anna Nicole's babbydaddy. White trash overload, needless to say.
June 06, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You say that like I think it's a good thing Anna
> is pregnant.

No, not at all, my sarcasm kinda got away from me on that one. Great Gods NO, she's barely capable of taking care of herself let alone a baybee.
June 06, 2006
It just would be funny to see her body get all whacked from being pregnant.

lab mom
June 07, 2006
Umm..her body is already wacked from massive weight gain, dubious weight loss, all manner of drugs and booze. Child birth probably isn't going to make much of a difference.
June 07, 2006
i thought she looked ok when she had a bit of meat on her bones, now she lost it, she looks like everyone else and is a turn off for me.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
It seems to me that Anna Nicole is seriously addicted to drugs and I don't mean TrimSpa, baby! I used to watch her reality show, and she looked way overmedicated to me--sleepy and slurring. I felt so sorry for her now-20-year old son having her for a parent. Now she's preggers again. WHY OH WHY? How sad for the future baby.
I think she looks especailly weird now with her face all thin and horsey. She has enough redneck trailer park genes in her to make childbirth a snap. It's the child rearing she'll have trouble with. I only watched her trainwreck of a show once because NOTHING else was on. She did seem to be on drugs of some kind. We can only pray that the child will be raised by a decent nanny. It's the poor loaf's only hope!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.