Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1485- Anna Nicole Knocked Up

Posted by Sherz 
Re: 1485- Anna Nicole Knocked Up
June 08, 2006
I just remember her YEARS AGO when she was the Guess Jeans model, I thought she was very beautiful back then, but she doesn't look like that now, even though she's thin. Something happened to her face.
June 08, 2006
Thinking of these kind of women and their karma, Angelina Jolie had a c-section. I bet she tried use her "sultry" look to get Brad away from Jennifer Aniston, who is plain but classy. I wonder how turned on Bradski is going to be by Moo Angelina after she has been sliced open like a watermelon. I do feel sorry for any kid raised by the Brangelina duo. The overseas kids are nothing but accessories. The boy is already very "Hollywood" and will most likely be in rehab by the time he is 12.
June 08, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The boy is already very
> "Hollywood" and will most likely be in rehab by
> the time he is 12.

So very true! With his little mohawk and eyeliner and punk t-shirts... bloody hell! How can a toddler be such a poseur already?

I'm so sick of everyone kissing Skankelina and Brat's asses.
June 09, 2006
It is disgusting how Angelina Jolie went to other countries to buy these kids as her personal accessories. She has stolen the boy's Cambodian culture from him and is molding him to be a rich wanna-be thug. I really view this woman as a nasty pig! Jen Aniston is lucky to be free of Brad. Choosing the Jolie slag only shows Pitt's true character.

Julia Roberts is another one who made the wife of her husband life miserable so she could get this nobody man for herself. She would humiliate the lady in public. All it proves is that Roberts is another attention wh*re. The day will come when this photographer or make-up artist or whatever he is will dump Julia for a "better" woman. What a man does to one woman, he will do the next!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.