Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids Everywhere

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Kids Everywhere
June 02, 2006
Ya know, my last 2 weekends have been pretty much ruined by breeders having to bring their fucking brats everywhere with them. SO and I spent the last 2 weekends out at places that pahrunts really should not bring their kids.

SO's got a Harley so we do a lot of riding. I've noticed that more and more pahrunts are starting to bring the whole damn family to bike events. We do a lot of trips to rallies in York, Gettysburg, Laconia, Sturgis, etc., and it's getting where you have moo on a bike and duh on the other, both with a sprog on the back. I've even seen a few side cars holding additional sprogs. What is this world coming to?
Anonymous User
Re: Kids Everywhere
June 02, 2006
Good God! You really can't get away from them.

DH and I like to eat lunch at the bar of one of our favorite restaurants because they have that touch-screen computer with various games on it you can play. You'd think this zone would be fairly kid-free, but no. At least the bartender, a friend of ours, puts more liquor in my drinks than is standard (I work nightshift, so having a drink or four at lunchtime isn't a big deal for me), which somewhat makes having kids at the bar area more tolerable. smiling smiley Somewhat. It still annoys me that it's getting impossible to find kid-free areas.
June 02, 2006
Yea, and what chaps my ass to no end is that they bring the brats to these obviously very unchildfriendly places then they piss and moan that people are behaving inappropriately around Shitford or Cuntleigh.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
There were so many places I couldn't go as a child and I couldn't wait to grow up and go and enjoy the privliedges of adulthood.

Now I'm an adult and I can't enjoy many adult activities because everybody brings their damn kids along everywhere. Kids no longer have to wait for those prividliges because their keepers just can't handle going without. And I do not tone down my language and behavior I'm at an adult function or establishment I'm going to act like an adult. I'm the one working 40 hours a week and paying taxes not those little snots, I'm going to whoop it up!
June 02, 2006
Breeders must not have any clue as what a babysitter is.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.