Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1494 Love CatMommy's Site!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1494 Love CatMommy's Site!
June 02, 2006
CatMommy, I LOVE your site! Mom of 3 has some serious issues. Like maybe being unhappy with her life's choice? I love the responses that totally rip her a new one. What a cunt.
Re: 1494 Love CatMommy's Site!
June 02, 2006
Good site!
Nice to see all the folks on your side, and hopefully you won't mind that I added my two cents.
Very cute cats by the way! You must be so proud. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
I love your site too, catmommy9! It looks like a lot of us commented, lol.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
Wow...all I wanted to do was rant, thanks so much for all of the comments.

Usually I run a pretty quiet house, only a few people read and comment, and that's the way I like it. But when I read that dumb moo comment, I just had to rant!

Thanks again! smiling smiley
June 02, 2006
we may not always agree with each other on here, but.. we are all CF, and we all stick up for other cf's (i ranted a little too)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 02, 2006
I love your site, and left my 2 cents as well. I'm also the proud mommy of many kitties, by the way.
June 02, 2006
I left my 2 cents too. smiling smiley winking smiley grinning smiley I LOVE YOUR SITE! GO CATMOMMY9! Childfree pet owners rule!

lab mom
anonymous guest
June 02, 2006
Agreed with merc--we CF may not always agree with one another, but we as a group do stick up for each other. This is a situation where we stick up for one-another.

I did comment on MooOf3's comment. I hope she doesn't come back to your blog, catmommy. Getting bingo'ed on your own site is just pathetic, even for duh's and moo's. The least she could've done is at least left a better argument (I can't stand bad logic--which is what all moo's argue with) if she decided to take a break from TMIJITW to comment on your site.
June 03, 2006
I do like how we can disagree with each other without the name-calling or "flaming". It is fine to not agree with one another but the craziness is too much on other sites.
June 03, 2006
Catmommy, you site does rock! I am glad that other parents agreed with the manager for throwing out Moo and her brats. I also hate to spend hard-earned money to go out to eat only to have the evening ruined by breeders & their screechlings.

:yr

Anonymous User
June 03, 2006
I enjoyed your site too, CatMommy. I will go back later to take a longer look around. I am an ailurophile, too. I have 6 cats.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.