Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new co worker

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
new co worker
September 10, 2005
There's this really annoying bumper sticker that I've seen on many a moomobile, that reads "Adoption, not Abortion". Get one, and switch the wording around. Slap it on his car when he's not around, and get all "offended" when you see it. Make sure there are a few of your co-workers around, that don't know you did it. He'll be labled the office hipocrite, and will be ostracized. This works really well. Not that I know from experience, or anything. wink wink.
Anonymous User
Re: new co worker
September 11, 2005
On that note, does anyone have a bumper sticker boasting their child free lifestyle? I would love to get one to put next to my "Beware of the Killer Guinea Pig" and my gay pride sticker.. I'm not gay, but most of my friends are, mentally and sexually, and I support deviants! (No, really, I do)
mercurior 1
September 11, 2005
iam sure you could get some made, shouldnt be too hard, even the pc can print some off
September 11, 2005
Here's a web site for not only CF bumper stickers, but other stuff as well:

http://www.cafepress.com/nobabies/134069
Steph
September 15, 2005
I found a site that is good for making your own stickers!
They are www.stickerjunkie.com

I have a bumper sticker that says - My dog is smarter than your honor student!
Feh
September 20, 2005
I've seen a teeshirt with "Rats, not brats" and a bumper sticker with "Cats, not brats" recently...I bet there's a "Dogs, not sprogs" floating around out there too (if not, there should be)

Cool!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.