Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1501 - Landover Baptist Church

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1501 - Landover Baptist Church
June 04, 2006
Merc, that is indeed a satirical site, and a very funny one, at that.

I am already sick and tired of seeing stories on the real news about moos-to-be who are so worried about their brats being born on 6/6/06. They are going crazy trying to induce labor, arrange for C-sections, anything.

Well, I have a newsflash for those moos: Your brat is likely to be a demon anyway, no matter WHEN s/he is born! I would think, O Lurking Breeders, that you would WANT your brats to be born on that day.

Why, you may ask? Because then you will have yet another lame-assed *excuse* for your hellspawn's bad behavior.

I can see this coming a mile away.
Re: 1501 - Landover Baptist Church
June 05, 2006
but thing is i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt based on a real site or a real church will do that stuff, thats what gets me.. its very well written.

hell i would say yes give birth to the anti christ, just think you could have preferential carparking.. wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 05, 2006
It might be 616 instead of 666, so the Landover people, joke site or not, might be too late and the "antichrist" is already a week old!
Whaaa-haa-haa!!!

I'm hoping this link works...

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/166/story_16630_1.html

I was in the checkout line at the grocery store the other day and an elderly woman standing behind me struck up a conversation with me about tomorrow being the end of the world. I just let her talk. She looked to be about 85 or so and I didn't think my two cents would do anything but upset her. I've been teaching the spawn of satan for years. The devil's children have no specific birthdate.
June 05, 2006
I can't find my devil horns for tomorrow....
now what will I wear?
June 06, 2006
Damian lives right across the alley from my house. Trust me.
June 06, 2006
That site is a RIOT!!! Love it!
June 06, 2006
I've seen many of Satan's spawn whenever I'm at Squal-Mart grocery shopping. It's like their parunts must of met of with Satan or something (Instead of God, so the kids could be heavenly. Gee, we WISH!) sad smiley

lab mom
It always cracks me up when someone names their kid Damian. I've known 5 or 6 through teaching. I've not met a nice one yet. Just imagine how many teenage moos named their newborn loaves Damian on the 6th!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.