Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1519 - Priorities

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1519 - Priorities
June 07, 2006
I know what you mean. Watching the news, I reacted with anger over the Smirking Chimp saying that gay marriage was so evil, and that something had to be done about it...but rolling my eyes and saying *WHOGIZZASHIT?* about the Jolie-Pitt GoldenSprog.

Yet I find it ironic that the Chimp is against gay marriage because it supposedly hurts families...but it's okay for Brangelina to sprog and shack up without benefit of marriage.

Now, THAT is a slap in the face to gay couples everywhere. Many of the gay couples that are pushing for marriage rights have been together for many, many years. They have more of a right to be married than the latest celebrity shack-up du jour.
Re: #1519 - Priorities
June 07, 2006
Especially lying cheating homewrecking trash like those two. They make me sick.
June 07, 2006
for me i dont care if they are same sex, or whatever.. so long as they are consenting adults, thats all that matters, if they want to marry 4 women or men and the women/men agree and understand, and accept it. then who does it harm. if gays want to get married, and it hurts no one, then who cares. LOVE IS, its not love is apart from them both being male or whatever..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 07, 2006
Of course gay couples can't marry. When two people can't procreate, their love is mistaken...we can only have heterosexual couples in this world because we need people to make babies to fill up our dangerously underpopulated planet!

Asshole lawmakers - I kind of wish there were more homosexual couples. Then fewer people would be shitting out kids, and maybe some of the kids in the foster system would start finding homes.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.