Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another One Bites The Dust

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Another One Bites The Dust
June 08, 2006
Well, it's happened. My cousin who has been wailing for a BAYBEE for 6 years now is knocked up again. She's had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy. In between all that, just not getting pregnant. I was hoping she'd see that someone was doing her a favor but she had to keep at it. Now look what she's done.

Keep in mind, these are educated people with a really good life as it stands right now. She's an RN but guess what she's going to do when/if the BAYBEE arrives? QUIT WORK TO BE A SAHM!!!!!! Somebody smack her!!!!

The best part of this is, her husband does not want kids. He told her she can have a kid but she will take care of it. WTF????? She must have a brain the size of a fucking pea. Does she have any idea what her life will be like?
Nour
Re: Another One Bites The Dust
June 08, 2006
Sounds like they are headed for divorce if the baby comes to term. She probably thinks that he'll love it once it gets here. Yeesh.
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
And then she'll fall so far behind on her profession, that she won't be able to be re-hired after the CF-wannabe guy picks up and leaves.

For fuck's sake...WHY breed with a partner who doesn't want to? WTF is wrong with some people?
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
Some women must be so insecure that incubating that baybee is the only way to feel any love. If they can't get any love from their men, then they have to get it from the baybee.

Or they have been reading too many romance novels or watching too many soap operas on the teevee.
June 08, 2006
Why the fracking hell does he stay with her, knowing he doesn't want kids and she's a baybee-rabid wannabe moo?
June 09, 2006
Catmommy9, you're absolutely right on that - and they live up in your neck of the woods - Boston hospitals are a 40 minute drive from them. She could have herself a life-long career at some great hospitals but she is choosing the dark side.
June 09, 2006
To go to college to be a registered Nurse, it takes shit loads of studying. Did she graduate at the bottom of her class? YOU KNOW she could have worked just weekeneds at the hospital, they allow that. Why doesn't she just get a clue? What a complete waste. After becomming a R.N. R.N.'s are professionals. Very little does she know. She sounds like is a complete waste of human flesh. She'll be living complete hell on earth. (R.N.'s also make pretty damn good money) (or either that the RN thing must of been too much work for her!) winking smiley smiling smiley grinning smiley

lab mom
June 09, 2006
People like her make me sick.

lab mom
Grace
June 09, 2006
She must be living in fantasyland! She really believes that everything will be rosy and her husband will just suddenly change and love a kid that he said he didn't want. Don't people discuss these things BEFORE getting married??? If a woman really wanted children, wouldn't her number one priority for a potential husband be that he wants kids, too? Nurses work hard. It sounds like she is just tired of having a real job with real responsibilities, so she's taking the female escape route. She thinks it will be easier and more fun to stay at home with a baby than to work full time. She will find out soon enough that she was wrong and that taking care of an infant without her husband's support isn't easy, fun or fulfilling. What an idiot. If I were her husband, I would leave her now. What a waste of an education and a career.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.