Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by india_darshan 
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 17, 2006
Sorry I went off on the exclamation points... tongue sticking out smiley

I am just so dang THRILLED that my class at work is over! Usually, I enjoy a classroom setting on the job because I love to be in a learning environment. I will not have to deal with that foul-mouthed single moo, who by the way was wearing a "Promise Keepers" t-shirt with Bible sayings on it last night, and the other duo -- Miss Thang (the nasty 19/year-old) and another young woman of 26 who acted like an overgrown brat.

The grad ceremony was nice and I felt very teary-eyed because it was an accomplishment to become certified in my line of work. The party was something else. We all pitched in money for pizza and wings. The company provided a nice cake. However, Miss Thang went off saying the cake looked "ghetto". Excuse me???? What ever happened to being grateful for being given something nice. The company did not "owe" us a treat just for passing the class.

We will see how long they last after transition queue when they are taking calls on their own and acting up as if they are still gradeschoolers.
Re: AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 17, 2006
Congratulations, India!!!

And, as for Vulgar Moo and Miss Thang: good riddance!!!

Did they even pitch in? Because I bet they didn't. And "ghetto"? As they say: takes one to know one!
June 17, 2006
That nasty moo and Miss Thang did pitch in for the pizza and wings as did the rest of the class. The cake was a gift from the company, which the nineteen-year-old called "ghetto". Yeah, it takes one to know one. I was embarrassed for the sake of our kindly teacher when that girl said such a thing when he brought in our treat.
June 17, 2006
Congrats girl. Maybe the spoiled shits won't last as long. Hopefully they'll quit.....

lab mom
June 18, 2006
Thank-you, Medusa & Water Lily!

These spoiled sh*ts won't last long. What they got away with in the classroom will not be tolerated on the production floor. I am sure Miss Thang will quit when she cannot act like a crack monkey upstairs. The foul-mouthed single moo nearly made me fall over on Friday when she came in wearing a "Promise Keepers" tee with Holy Babble sayings all over it.
June 18, 2006
It's always the biggest sluts who are the most religious. Isn't that funny?
Congrats, India!! smiling smiley
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I will not have to deal with that
> foul-mouthed single moo, who by the way was
> wearing a "Promise Keepers" t-shirt with Bible
> sayings on it last night,

I read an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer several years ago after a big Promise Keepers convention that was held in Philly. Apparently there are groups of supposedly Xtian women who are like Promise Keepers groupies: they'll hang around on the outskirts of these conventions trying to pick up a "good Xtian man", and not all of them "save themselves" until marriage, if you know what I mean.

Maybe she banged a guy to get the T-shirt!
Congrats India! grinning smiley

Medusa Wrote:
> It's always the biggest sluts who are the most
> religious. Isn't that funny?

It is. Something I've noticed too.
June 19, 2006
Ugh...Promise Keeper groupies! I doubt men would act like groupies to get a look at the ladies from the conservative women's religious groups. What women do to debase themselves for attention from a man. I had heard that groupies will often have sex with many of the security guards at concerts to get backstage to see the rockers.

As for that single moo at work, she does have some guy shacked up in the house that her ex-husband has to pay on. She talked so loudly in class that I had to hear how she claimed her live-in had to give her sex every single day. From the looks of moo, the guy must keep his eyes closed during it all. Once the transition part of our training is over, I don't have to see Mooleigh or her friends again...
What the hey is Promise Keepers? It sounds stupid like most of this X-tain crap is. Congradulations!!!!! Yeah nice remark about cake too! No manners and class!
Congrats India! Good riddance to Ms. Thang, and the Bible slut! As tasteless as it was to say the cake looked "ghetto," that is pretty funny. What does a ghetto cake look like anyway?
Congrats, India!

It feels great to accomplish something like that, doesn't it? I'm sure your "friends" from class don't even appreciate the opportunity.

(and good comeback on the "ghetto" comment, Medusa)

BTW- What he heck is a Promise Keeper? Do I even want to know?

June 20, 2006
You don't want to know what a Promise Keeper is but here a link on them (http://www.promisekeepers.org/). The nasty trio -- the single moo, the "ghetto" girl, and another obnoxious one -- were not acting stupid last night. The week in 'transition' is rough as we are dealing with callers. Customers do not call into "customer service" because they love their cellphones and think the billing is wonderful.
June 21, 2006
Here is an update on the single moo with the Promise Keepers shirt. She wore it last night. She also had those low-rise jeans that showed her undergarmets. Moo was trying to be "sexy" and then got offened when a fellow in class made a comment about seeing her underwear. I admit the man should have kept quiet before he became an "HR" issue. However, there is a saying, "If it ain't for sale, don't hang it in the window!" Moo bleated as to why this man was looking at her a$$ (her words despite that "holy" t-shirt).

A lot of the young girls do dress inapprorpriately and get away with being out of dress code due to the account needing people so badly. Things are also more lax at night. One young woman had on a tube top and another wore one of those one-strapped tanks. We can wear tank tops but not with skinny straps. One teen from my class also wears the super low-rise jeans where we can see "Got Crack" tattoo'ed by her butt crack when she sits down. Nice, huh? Apparently, some guy made a comment in the couryard and she complained to Human Resources. HR should tell the women to cover up if they don't want the attention. It takes two in these sitautions...

That is the younger generation. The rules are not for "them"...
India,

First, congrats on earning your certification! Second, I can't believe that someone would have "Got Crack" tattooed on her behind!! It will be a pain in the a$$ when she gets older and wants to have it removed. *Groan*
June 22, 2006
How vulgar! Since when is it OK to dress like a prostitute to go to work? (Unless one IS a hooker, of course!) No class whatsoever. And they have the nerve to complain about it! I mean, I don't appreciate rude men - but those sluts are begging for attention.
June 22, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
> How vulgar! Since when is it OK to dress like a
> prostitute to go to work? (Unless one IS a hooker,
> of course!) No class whatsoever. And they have the
> nerve to complain about it! I mean, I don't
> appreciate rude men - but those sluts are begging
> for attention.

These womben should probaly be prostitues out hookin' on the streets. B/c obviously, that's all they are good for.

lab mom
June 23, 2006
Thank-you! It feels good to earn my certification. Transition is going well. Now...if we can get next week's schedules, we will really be happening. I guess we all need to stage mutiny in the HR office because we really need it by tomorrow. The 19-year-old was so nasty to this man in class. The fellow has brains and is mature. This Thing called him a "f*cker" when he did not hold the door open for her. She never acted like a lady so there is no need for her to expect special treatment because of her gender.
June 23, 2006
more and more women are doing things like that, expecting men to open doors for them, when other women complain about men opening doors for them.

when i worked a the local college, there was a girl there, for 2 years everytime she saw me she would call me sweaty A$$, and would deliberatly slam the door in my face when i was going through, and call me fit to burn if i opened a door for her (i opened it for anyone but she didnt see that).. until one day she pushed me too far, i physically lifted her up off the ground, and growled leave me alone.

i have had this kind of thing happen over and over, you get called a sexist pig if you do, a sexist pig if you dont.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Some people are just plain mean-spirited. When I meet someone who can't do or say anything nice, I always get the feeling that they hate themselves. Being nasty to other people is their way of feeling superior.

India, congrats on the certification! smiling smiley
June 23, 2006
Despite a lot of my own unpleasant experiences with the opposite sex, Mercurior, I am able to see the male point of view. Reading and talking of experiences has been such an eye-opener. I always appreciate someone holding the door open because that shows manner, whether it is a male or another female. I will hold the door for a man or a woman. I don't expect special favours for being a woman. I am glad you got the situation resolved. I hate to say it but, sometimes, certain people have to be dealt with in a rough manner because that is all they understand.
June 23, 2006
I also hold the door for whoever, I don't care which gender. It's just the polite thing to do. When someone slams a door in my face, I know all I need to know about them.
June 24, 2006
the problem is, when men do it, we arent sure if the woman is going to call us a sexist pig, if we open the door for them. so some men dont, as they have been told they are, and so they dont want to be seen as a sexist pig. sometimes some men open the door, sometimes not, depending on the look of the woman coming through (in a negative sense, if a man feels she is a rabid anti male, then they generally dont, but this is a personal thing)..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 26, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> the problem is, when men do it, we arent sure if
> the woman is going to call us a sexist pig

Then I guess the choice is to either be seen as a sexist pig or as a rude pig. So I still think it's better to hold the door. Honestly, if a woman thinks a man is a sexist pig for being a gentleman, she has some serious issues! So it says more about her than about him.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.