Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by india_darshan 
Re: AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 27, 2006
exactly, it can be confusing, according to them men opening a door means that the woman unable to open it herself and it puts the woman down.. (at least thats what some women said)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 27, 2006
No, it means you're thoughtful and didn't want the door to slam shut in their face, or on their fingers or toes.
June 27, 2006
Mercurior, I am always gracious when anyone holds the door open. I am always certain to smile and say, "Thank-you." What has happened to manners? Women can be so mean to each other. When coming out of the bathroom at work, it is easy to almost run into another person coming on in since there are 1500 employees in the building. One woman yakking on her cell said almost-threateningly to a lady who almost did walk into her, "Didn't YOU see me, MISS," and then went on talking on that phone about Bay-Bee Dad-Dee.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.