Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1569 Montreal Childfree

Posted by CF VTer 
CF VTer
1569 Montreal Childfree
June 19, 2006
Heh - Does Montreal even have a sprog problem? Other than the 18-year olds from Massachusetts, I mean... winking smiley

Seriously though, Nice site. DW and I are up there a lot. The exchange rate is almost equal now. Bad for us!
Re: 1569 Montreal Childfree
June 19, 2006
I've heard Montreal is great. I can imagine what the 18-year-olds from Mass are like...
CFScorpio
June 19, 2006
Congratulations on starting a group, Lady Ogre!! You should see if there is a No Kidding group in Montreal so you can hook up with them and work together to attract new members.
Go to www.nokidding.net and click on "chapters".
June 19, 2006
CF VTer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heh - Does Montreal even have a sprog problem?

Hell yes! Mostly fucking annoying pretentious yuppie breeder scum from Hell - like the ones next door to me. And my stupid cousins.
Mrs. Ogre
July 13, 2006
I didn’t start the Montreal childfree group, but I’m the first member beside the founder!

We don’t have as much a problem with kids in Montreal. Families tend to live in the suburbs and people have less and less kids, which is fine by me. You can drink and swear all you want here (smoking is forbidden everywhere though), almost no kids around. Still, when there are some, I avoid them, change place in the metro and shush the in the movie theatres.
July 13, 2006
Montreal Rocks! DH and I went to Montreal and Quebec almost two years ago. We had a great time and sice we are in Chicago, its pretty close (2 hours by plane to Montreal). I noticed that there were not that many babies/brats around. The only people with kids were tourists, since we happen to be there around Labor Day. This year we went to Buenos Aires for vacation. OH MY GOD!! We saw a ton of kids EVERYWHERE! The city's nighlife is strong and there were tons of kids past 10pm at malls and I noticed that the very first day when I arrived past midnight, parents were out with kids! Talk about a cultural difference!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.