Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1573 Apt. complex pools

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
1573 Apt. complex pools
June 19, 2006
I detest summer for exactly this reason! We have four pools in our complex, and until last month, one of them was designated "adults only." All of that changed when some welfare tick decided that was discrimination. I live about as far away from the pools as you can get, but still hear the screaming. Why aren't these parents held accountable for the noise pollution? If an adult made that kind of noise, they'd be cited. It's ridiculous. Also, the office won't do a damn thing- they're all breeders, and "kids will be kids." But, if someone wants to have a party, it has to be silent, unless of course it's a kids' party. Fuck them!
Re: 1573 Apt. complex pools
June 19, 2006
we dont have pools like that, we have leisure centres or they are private in a persons home.. too cold wink one of the benefits of a north west english country

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFScorpio
June 19, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I detest summer for exactly this reason! We have
> four pools in our complex, and until last month,
> one of them was designated "adults only." All of
> that changed when some welfare tick decided that
> was discrimination.

Oh, for fuck's sake! Three pools wasn't enough for the breeders and brats?
June 19, 2006
What about discrimination against adults? (including the CF)

Oh, right - we don't matter.

If it makes you feel better: the bastard brat behind me doesn't even NEED a pool to scream its head off outside from morning to night.
CFBoston
June 19, 2006
We've learned the best inventions were the air conditioner and dehumidifier when it comes to "Schools out for the summer!" Sure, it sucks that we have to keep our windows closed, but it provides peace. Trust me, even if you talk nicely to parunts about the screaming here's the response: "They're just kids being kids, whaddya expect?" It's a no win situation folks. I can't wait for my 55th birthday - I'm headed to a 55+ adult townhouse/condo community to live. Any kids spend the night - you can bet I'll call that association to complain!
June 20, 2006
There are also three pools on property. About 15 years ago, one pool was designated as the 'adult pool' but the sprogpoppers filed a lawsuit -- not this complex but another one -- so the laws were changed so there was no discrimination towards the kidlets. People with children get every darn thing, anyway, so I sure don't see how it is considered discrimination to have ONE pool just for grown folks. The rent is ideal at my place and somewhat quiet so I don't move. If I had to do over, I would have rented where there was NO swimming pools! Notice that the "no pool" complexes tend to have less breeder tenants.
June 20, 2006
do they have lifeguards, legally here in the UK you cant operate a pool in a public area like the apartment complex, without a registered lifeguard..

wonder how many kids drown in the pools,

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 20, 2006
No lifeguards at my complex. The lease has a disclaimer that must be signed when a family moves in; however, we all know they would be hunting out an ambulance chaser attorney if the unattended sprog drowns. A lot of moos and duhds let their kids swim without adult supervision. My husband used to get on these brats cases when they were out there swimming alone and very young. He would tell them to go home until a daddio came to start trouble. Daddio did not give a d*mn that his under-six year old sprogs were swimming alone. After that, I told my husband to call the office if there was a problem and to NEVER bring trouble to MY door again! He called me "cold" for not caring if the kiddies had drown. Despite my own spiritual beliefs, I...don't...care! It is not my problem...or my emergency.
June 20, 2006
I live in a older neighborhood, luckily I don't have this problem.

lab mom
sprogless
June 21, 2006
No lifeguards here, either. They have huge signs here that say kids can't be in the pool area without an adult, but the breeders ignore it. India, I know what you mean about calling the office, instead of taking it up with the parents. I've done both. Now, anytime after dark, I call the cops. They report the offending family to the office, and leave me out of it all together. So far, that's worked best.
Vanilla Wasteland
June 21, 2006
I never go into apt complex or public pools because I inevitably see sprogs floating around with soggy diapers on. Can you imagine the bacterica breeding in that sun-warmed water! Blech! Management post signs that say the child must be wearing plastic pants over diapers, but I'm hard-pressed to believe that the nasty stuff doesn't leak out. Double blech!

Last weekend, DH and I went to a local large lake to have a quiet picnic on a hot day. When we decided to take doggy down to the water we were told that my she wasn't allowed near the water for sanitary reasons. What! But, the sprogs with soggy germ infested diapers are allowed in ??!! I'm disgusted with this anti-dog, anti-cat & anti-wildlife, society.
Anonymous User
June 21, 2006
I will NEVER move into a complex with a pool. There's a public pool within walking distance, but I won't ever use that, either. Any pool that is heavily used by sproggen is a biohazard, no matter how much chemical they put into it. I also don't trust those *swim diapers* to enclose all of the piss and shit that come out of brats.

Some adults are disgusting, as well, and piss in pools. Ugh!

My favorite sign, seen at a friend's pool: WELCOME TO OUR OOL. YOU'LL NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO *P* IN IT.

Another sign I saw for sale at a store: PLEASE DON'T PISS IN OUR POOL...WE DON'T SWIM IN YOUR TOILET!
Anonymous User
June 21, 2006
Vanilla Wasteland Wrote:
> Last weekend, DH and I went to a local large lake
> to have a quiet picnic on a hot day. When we
> decided to take doggy down to the water we were
> told that my she wasn't allowed near the water for
> sanitary reasons. What! But, the sprogs with
> soggy germ infested diapers are allowed in ??!!
> I'm disgusted with this anti-dog, anti-cat &
> anti-wildlife, society.
>

Me, too! Most dogs and cats are WAY cleaner than most sticky, germy, shit laden, filthy sprogs. So are most other animals, for that matter.

I'm sorry that your poor doggy didn't get to swim on such a hot day!

June 22, 2006
Oh, catmommy9, this subject chaps my ass, too, to no end. Dogs and other pets aren't allowed but kids are? Fuck that noise.

Let's see, your kid gets hurt, the pahrunts sue. Your dog won't get hurt because he's not stupid and careless like most kids are. And we watch our pets, unlike most pahrunts.

Who vandalizes more property than anyone we know? Kids, who else? I don't ever recall my dog and his buddies running around the bathhouse of a public pool, smashing toilets, spray painting, breaking mirrors or ripping off shower curtains.

Dogs are trained where to go potty, most times they don't pee in the water. My dog's been swimming in my brother's pool a number of times, as has their dog, and I've never seen any yellow cloud emanating from their bodies - brats on the other hand are filthy little fuckers. When my dog shits somewhere, I pick it up, unlike most pahrunts who leave diapers laying all over the place.

Kids can carry parasites just as a dog can. Lice, worms, etc., kids get them all.

I've seen kids with thick greeny-yellow snot all over their faces swimming in public pools. Sorry, but I can't remmeber a time I saw any dog with that all over him.

Kids of any age are nothing but a headache and legal liability to owners of a public places.
sprogless
June 22, 2006
Has anyone else here noticed what the pool areas look like after these families leave? They leave a huge mess everywhere! Food, beer cans, diapers, broken toys & pool chairs. They say that pets are dirty, disease- ridden, and of course "a danger to their small children." Uh, no, folks. The only reason that I can think of for this is that they'll be made to look bad, since the pets would behave much better than their dumb brats. Apparently, discrimination is a one way street with these people. To hell with everyone else, it's always about them.
June 22, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
> I also don't trust those *swim diapers* to enclose all of the
> piss and shit that come out of brats.

Oh, dear gawd, me neither! What do they call those, "Lil' Swimmers" or something like that? I was just saying the same thing on another board. NO WAY would I want to be in a pool with a disgusting baybee or toadler in a shit-filled diaper. Puke!

And my cats are a helluva lot cleaner than any kyd, too!
Vanilla Wasteland
June 22, 2006
Catmommy9 - Another thing these lake guards don't realize is that dogs don't pee and poop in the water, period. Sproggen, on the other hand, do and often.

Doggy had a nice day, anyway.
June 23, 2006
KFLL, it is so true how it is CHILDREN and TEENS who vandalize properties and ruin neighbourhoods. I honestly believe that areas with the most sproggen tend to reduce property values. Just my opinion! In 1992, I lived in a complex where the leasing manager rewarded kids for picking up cigarette butts on property by giving them sodas. These two brats did it and then shook the cans to have it spray all over the workout room. Fortunately, the girls' father was a good parent and punished them after they were made to clean the mess.
Anonymous User
June 23, 2006
I will not, I repeat NOT, go into a pool where there's a toddler with one of those swim diapers on. I don't care if it's supposedly the top-of-the-line swim diaper. Yeah, they might keep the solid poo in the diaper, but the microscopic stuff (E. coli) that can make you very sick can still escape. Luckily, at my last apartment complex where I lived before I got married, I didn't see any toddlers at the pool. Hell, I won't even get near 'em in the ocean. I absolutely do not trust swim diapers.

We had elementary school kids that would occasionally come to the apartment pool. The adults (childfree and empty-nesters) would be relaxing and having a nice time, having a few drinks, reading, talking, whatever, and then......here would come the FAMBLY. You could hear them a mile away. They'd pile into the pool, kids screaming all the live-long day, running around like macaques on crack, slinging water on a book anyone happened to be trying to read, Shit, it would take them three trips just to get all the kid floaty toys and crap out of the van if they happened to drive to the pool (which they usually did, because they had so much stuff). Their "keepers" would offer up the occasional ineffectual "Germery, stop.", but that was useless. There's nothing like The Breedersons to totally ruin a nice day at the pool for everyone else. It's no wonder I drank so much at the pool.

And pets weren't allowed. How bass-ackwards is that? Pissed me off. Few things are cuter than seeing a dog dog-paddle through the water to fetch a ball.
June 23, 2006
In regards to Swim Diapers, you are all correct they do NOT block the spread of germs. And that's from the Centers for Disease Control. Last year we had an outbreak to Cyrptosporidium in our area. Hundreds of people with raging cases of screamers because some jerks just had to put their toddlers in the pool. Also, these days I've noticed kids sometimes as old as 5 who aren't potty trained. So it isn't just the babies and toadlers who have to look out for.
June 23, 2006
I avoid public pools altogether. I'd go to one that I KNEW ABSOLUTELY 100% that no shit loaf was defacating in, pissing in, drooling or snotting in. May as well swim in the toilet.
June 24, 2006
i know a kid who isnt potty trained and he is 4, the mother doesnt want to do anything. its not just swimming pools that ecoli and other bugs can appear, imagine a shopping trolley(cart) and theres a kid sitting in the basket part, and they go and you put food in the basket, apples or whatever, you cannot be certain that they will be clean, not to mention if it gets on the packaging, and then onto your hands.

the parents have no respect for other people. and so they allow all this crap to happen.

June 24, 2006
I am really starting to get paranoid about the pools in the complex. When I got home from work close to 2am, I noticed a "pool closed" sign on the gate. My apartment is by the pool. Of course, the gates were not locked -- duh -- so we can all bet that the Breedersons will think this does not apply to them and just wander on in.

During Hurricane Charlie when the power was out, sprogs were still in the poil regardless of the fact that the pool pump and sanitation system not working because of not having power. Yeah...my husband wanted to be "Mr. Rogers" and tell the sprogs to go home because it was not safe. The water had already turned green. I reminded him of what happened when he told those wee sprogs to leave the pool when they were unattanded. I sure as heck was not having another violent daddio show up at the door. I remined him that it was not OUR PROBLEM if the kidlets got sick. I did not cr*p them out so it is not "MY" problem!

I also more than notice how I can enjoy a quiet time at the pool between getting in some exercise, reading, or just relaxing....before you know it, I hear the caterwauling noise from just aroudn the corner. Of course, I am never surprised when the Breedersons show up with their squalling brats. Yeah, this complex had an "adult" pool which was more than fine with three pools on property. Years ago, it was considered "discrimination" to 'exclude' breeders' sprogs from ONE pool.

Another thing, many of our elderly tenants passed away or could not longer care for themselves. I see how the complex has gone downhill since the replacement tenants became famblees or single moos. The single moms are the worst renters because, more than likely, their children are out of control. These women do not discipline their offspring properly and expect everyone else to do it. A single guy in the complex complains he cannot find a good woman but he has a profane mouth and used the term "p*ssy" and "c*nt" when talking about females but says he is a nice man. He says he no longer wants to date the single mothers but they are the only ones who will give this jerk the time of day...
Sherz
June 24, 2006
I love to swim, and with my asthma it is really good exercise. My DH and I would love to have a pool, but with the number of unruley sprogs in this area we feel uncomfortable having one. Our really nice neighbors diagonally across the street from us have a properly fenced in pool(6ft). When they were on vacation last year, some of the adults, and the kids in the overcrowded, illegal immigrant house beside of theirs jumped their fence and had a little party. My DH and I heard the noise and called the police, after sneaking by the house to investigate. By the time the police arrived (an hour later), these jerks had left. Of course they denied being over there when the police came to their house. When my neighbors got home they found trash in their yard, including a diaper! If one of those little shits had drowned while trespassing my neighbor would have been sued. We will have to move to a better neighborhood to enjoy our own pool.
June 24, 2006
Back in the Day when I was a teen, my mom was going to rent a house with a pool....but it was right next to a high school. She knew the risks of sprogs coming over when we were not home she nixed that idea real quick even though the place was so cool with a lanai. Illegal immigrant sprogs are the worst. Deport them ALL!!!! Don't even get me started.... yawning smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.