Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1595 -- The "burden" of not wanting children

Posted by india_darshan 
#1595 -- The "burden" of not wanting children
June 26, 2006
This little jack*ss should be thanking his lucky stars that his former mate and current one do NOT want to burden him with a bay-bee. I think Jonathan or whatever his name is believes that it will be up to the woman to do the nasty work of taking care of Bay-bee. I also think it rocks that the Arab-American woman said "NO" to breeding. Many women of that culture are pressured into the oppression of marriage and motherhood. Right on for the Arab sister for escaping. I would rant more but need to get back to bed. sleeping
Re: #1595 -- The "burden" of not wanting children
June 26, 2006
He needs to get a life.

lab mom
I posted that because I thought it was the perfect example of what we CF face. His wife repeatedly told him she didn't want kids and he just assumed she'd change her mind. So, he wasted years of her life - and his - because he didn't listen and believe her. The retard still hasn't learned his lesson with the current relationship from what he wrote.

Note to breeders: If a potential partner tells you they're CF, BELIEVE THEM and save yourself and that person a ton of time and misery.
June 26, 2006
So he married someone who said she didn't want kids and now he's whining because she doesn't want kids? No sympathy from me as he wallows in this SELF-CREATED situation.

I'm sure he wrote this article because he fancies himself as Mr. Sensitive, but he's really Mr. Do Nothing/ Mr. Passive Aggressive.

Unfortunately, I've met SO MANY men like this. They drift along in a sea of ennuni, whining that they lurve keedz and they want keedz. As far as the guy who wrote the article, how did the conclude he wants keedz? He saw one kid in the office. He waves to them on the street. He sees one over a weekend (where Mommy is doing the cuntwork) and thinks that would be wunderful. Big fucking deal.

If he truly wanted kids, WHAT IS HE DOING to spend more time with kids in his life? I don't buy the crap that he can't have kids in his life without a wife. Has he ever heard of foster care or Big Brothers? There are men out there who enjoy kids (in an healthy way) and they find time to give to kids.

Most men like this really just want to knock up a woman, do that My-Dick-Works Swagger, and leave her with the cuntwork of child raising.

The sad thing is, if he finds someone to gestate a loaf for him, he'll be on the Web again. This time, he'll be writing an ennui-filled article in which he whines about how He Lurves His Chyld, BUT the relationship with his wife Just Isn't The Same.

In short, he's a whiny little fucktard that needs to make something of his life and stop blaming everyone else.
Sounds like a jerk I dated a few years ago. He wanted kids, I told him I did not, he told me we could just get married and he would wait until I wanted them. He just did not get it - I did not want kids. He would go on and on about how much he LOVED kids - I said, why don't you volunteer with kids organizations if you love them so much and want to be around them? This was obviously too difficult for him, as he was more interested in smoking pot and drinking beer. But boy did he want those kids of his own!!

Bell Flower, you hit it right on the head. This guy is a total pussy. Passive-aggressive and acting like such a victim. There are plenty of women out there who would breed for him, I'm sure, but it sounds like he is the type of personality who likes to whine and wallows in self-pity. In the article it sounded like he's still with the Arab woman. She needs to kick him to the curb!
June 26, 2006
Bell Flower, you sure got that one right. Most men only do want to knock up a woman and then leave her with the c*nt work of raising the brat on her own. Men also love it when they leave a woman knowing she is stuck with his DNA souvenir which will still tie her to a nasty man. Often, the women are raising the kids on too little money and is always worn out. Daddio gets to raise h*ll in her life because his offspring gives him "rights" and the children do not appreciate a darn thing their mother has sacrificed for them. I rarely trust a man who claims he is so "sensitive". I know men & their games very well which is why most males don't care much for me.
I can't stomach this wimpy asswipe!

I mean, can we say : "GOT SELF-ESTEEM?"

He's seeing his own vunerability & powerlessness in kids & wants to possess a kid to fix his own shortcomings. He even describes the little boy as "a little man in a woman's world"...and he was really describing himself!

He sees how these big powerful shemales turn to mush over a kid and he's found a away to get their respect & attention. Ugh, it's all so unattractive!

June 26, 2006
it seems that he is going for the women he knows are cf, perhaps he wants to be persuaded not to have kids, use that as a poor me motive for other women.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it seems that he is going for the women he knows
> are cf, perhaps he wants to be persuaded not to
> have kids, use that as a poor me motive for other
> women.
>
>
> Bingo Mercurior! Why do pre-breeder not believe us when we say no? Why? It's too bad he couldn't watch someones croch-dump for oh say a month. A poster on another CF board once said this: " If childcare is so forfilling,why aren't daycares run by volunteers?" Julie Redhead Haute.Saynotosprongs. Note that almost every animal shelter is run mainly by vounteers.
June 26, 2006
Childcare essentially is run by volunteers. Paid? yes. Paid in relation to the "importance" of the work they do? No. I can not even begin to think of a reason why a person would work in child care when they get paid for shit, rarely get benefits, have to deal with all the insane requests of parents, and have to keep (paying for out of their own pockets) training constantly to maintain their status as child care providers. That's the nuts thing, isn't it?
Parents bleat and moo about how "important" their job is, how children are
"the future" and how we must work together to raise their children, but they are totally unwilling to pay child care workers (teachers included) what they say they're worth. If parents think it's so important, then why don't all child care workers get 80,000 per year?
June 26, 2006
You read my mind, Feh. Moos bleat how it is such an important job to raise children but fly in overseas au pairs so the c*nt work is cheaper. Even paying an American still gets Moo off dirt cheap. The moos will spend more on their manicures and tri-coloured hair dye jobs than they will on decent child care. Talk about vapid...
WAAHHH!! What a pathetic crybaby loser sap this guy is. He created this terrible "burden" for himself. I wonder if his girlfriend saw this drivel. IMO he ain't much of a writer, either.
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>he ain't much of a writer, either.

THANK YOU!

It's so easy for some of us to create our own misery and live with it.

June 27, 2006
And there's another reason NOT to have children. I do not really want to participate in a system where people aren't even paid a living wage for the "valuable" work of child care. If I'm going to avoid the big box stores and mass marketers because their cheap goods are a result of good paying jobs being shipped overseas where people make 10 cents an hour, if they're lucky, and aren't allowed even basic employment protections and rights, why the hell would I have a kid to perpetuate a system of education where teachers and day care workers as a whole are abused, undervalued and underpaid?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.