CFBoston Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Um, "laughing at you," or
> curiouslittlevixen@hotmail.com? I actually laugh
> at you. Everyday in fact. My life is my life. You
> are, or will be a slave to the kids. I feel very
> sad for you. Please look for me in the aisles - I
> love a good debate.

I did have to laugh at this person's e-mail address! :spin It reminds me of women who have these dippy e-mail addresses that they actually use on a job resume such as: blueeyes2001@whatever.com or babygirl@whatever.com.

Sherz
Re: 1597: Monster Strollers
July 03, 2006
Hmmmm, that email address actually reminds me of someone who likes to visit naughty little websites for hook ups. curiouslittlevixen, what are you curious about? Sad thing is when she makes a hook up date she has to find someone to leave her kids with. Probably dumps them off at mom's or at one of her babies daddies.
Fattie
July 03, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmmm, that email address actually reminds me of
> someone who likes to visit naughty little websites
> for hook ups. curiouslittlevixen, what are you
> curious about? Sad thing is when she makes a hook
> up date she has to find someone to leave her kids
> with. Probably dumps them off at mom's or at one
> of her babies daddies.

Or this moo could be like that one sick fuck I saw on "Dateline" when they were doing their stings with perverted-justice.com. This sick fuck brought his own five year old son with him so the sick fuck could have sex with what he thought was a fourteen year old boy!
Sherz
July 03, 2006
Ewwwww Fattie, I saw that the other night on msnbc! What a weird, sick fuck!
July 03, 2006
ok did a search for curiouslittlevixen@ hotmail.. and i discovered she

http://curiouslittlevixen.spaces.msn.com/personalspace.aspx?_c01_memberprofiletile=showdefault&_c=memberprofiletile

it uses hotmail, so the chances are its correct. that they are 15,

people usually use the same screen names for many sites like i use mercurior for a lot of sites.. this, and others.. .. so.

http://curiouslittlevixen.spaces.msn.com/

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Grace
July 03, 2006
I checked out the site, Merc, and it looks like a teeny bopper site to me. What a sad life this kid must have to believe the things she posted on our site. I gather she is a pregnant teen or a teen who thinks she's in love and that getting impregnated is the ultimate "I love you" from her teen boyfriend. I don't know about any of you guys, but my parents were really strict with me when I was a teen. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but now I'm so glad that I was supervised so closely that I didn't have the opportunity to get knocked up or do anything stupid to ruin my live.
July 04, 2006
I also took a peek. It seems to a mild version of My Space, a site that I hate because it is loaded with teens looking to "score" by lying about their ages to guys...not that is lets the fellows off the hook now the the news is out about MySpace.com!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.