Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant # 1601: "Right to Steal"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Rant # 1601: "Right to Steal"
June 26, 2006
Okay. I think now I will go to Petsmart and steal cat food, litter, and such. I mean, hey...I have eight cats, and it is just SOOOOO HAAAARD to keep them all fed and their litter boxes clean. Think of the poor starving kitties! They will HAVE to let me go when they catch me hauling ass out of there with Hugh Jass bags of food and such.

Then maybe some *journalist* will interview me, and feel sorry for me and my *poor starving kitties*.

Yeah right. And then pigs will come flying out of my ass.

Jeebus. WHEN THE FUCK are people gonna realize that sprogging is a CHOICE? I mean, I choose to have a lot of cats. Other people choose to have a boat. Yet others choose to sit and play online poker all night long. Whatever. The list goes on and on. But WHY should the choice to have kids be any different from any other life choice? You choose it, you pay for it.

I hate these so-called *journalists*, who worship at the altar of The Almighty Moo.

I'm not a fan of these *mass-merchandisers*, either, but stealing is stealing is stealing, and it is WRONG. It is NEVER OK, under ANY circumstances. EVER.
CFScorpio
Re: Rant # 1601: "Right to Steal"
June 26, 2006
If an unwed teen welfare moo has the right to steal, then don't we have the right to have her sterilized?
June 26, 2006
Did her brats EAT those CDs and DVDs, too?!?
June 27, 2006
Yeah...that is what I was thinking as well: "Do the brats eat the CDs and DVDs, too?"

I used to be a little iffy about forced sterilization but now I am defintely on board on this issue. I read an article in the paper of how these Gypsy women in the former USSR whined about being sterilized after birthing a baby. Granted, they were lied to by the doctors when they got forms to sign stating that a procedure was done to spare their lives.

What made me "see the light" is how the Gypsy women do tend to have LOTS of children. On the former Soviet system, people were taken care of a little better by the State. An apartment was provided for everyone as well as a job and healthcare. Things may not have been the best or perfect but people, at least, had a place to live. The Gypsies felt they should be able to breed and breed and breed and breed while living off the government cheese.

I have no pity for these women now mooing how they were deprived more of those bay-bees. You breed them; you take care of them!
sprogless
June 27, 2006
Apparently, if you're a teenage moo- ho, then you have the right to take any damned thing you want. I hope she's sentenced to community service. That's about the worst thing a welfare tick can think of- WORKING FOR FREE!!! I used to supervise the community service program when I worked for the city, and these losers would cry, and bitch the whole time. I used to make the most obnoxious ones clean the kids' locker rooms. You all can imagine how disgusting that was...
Another problem with this kind of bullshit is how much time and money is wasted in the courts on human waste like this. If they would spay these parasites, it would save everyone a lot of money. But, no. Everyone has the Almighty Right to breed them baybees, but we get the burden of paying for it in a multitude of ways. Breeders suck!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.