Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1633 - Fed Up!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1633 - Fed Up!
July 02, 2006
Michele, I am so sorry you have to put up with this bitch moo and her brats! I don't know your exact circumstances, but is there any way you can find a new place to live? Or make the moo and her brats move? I know that housing markets are tight in many places, as well as unaffordable, so I do sympathize if there is no way for you to move, or to kick her and her brats out.

I am no prude, but why is it now acceptable to serial-breed with different men, without even being married to them? I have no problem with dating and having sex without marriage, but sheesh...use some damned birth control already! I have never understood how these women can sprog with men that they probably barely know.

I was a bit of a *slut* back in the day...but I was also one of those women who carried condoms and made the guy wear them. No glove, no love, and not just because of fear of pregnancy, but disease, as well. I was also on the pill, but that doesn't protect against STD's.

I mean, until you get to know and trust someone, you don't know where they have been. Same goes for these guys who are screwing women like this Tracy moo, with no protection. Aren't THEY worried about catching something?

I just don't get it.

Once again, you have my sympathies, Michele.
Re: #1633 - Fed Up!
July 03, 2006
i stayed with a similar person,, in that case the father of my fiance was too nice, i stayed for a month with her, and due to those brats and the breeder, i wanted to leave after 2 weeks.so i can totally feel for you.

what got worse and me slightly amused.. was she was always going on about she used to go for the wrong sorts the handsome guys instead of real men, she should have gone for substance instead of looks. she said this to my face.. ok.. fine.. but then she kept making comments, sort of trying to break my fiance and me up.. so she could get me..? possibly.. and those kids.. hellions. so i can truly sympathise with you.. will help you if i can..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 03, 2006
I feel the same way, Catmommy. I have no issues with sex before marriage because I am not a fan of the institution of marriage. People do have a right to pleasure as long as no one is hurting someone else. However, I do feel a woman is saying what she is as a person when she breeds without being married to the guy. Most of the single moms do tend to breed with various men. No decent guy wants a woman who has had a baby out-of-wedlock.

It is like that dumb woman who works at my apartment complex. She is in her early twenties and willingly is choosing to breed with her live-in. She used to be the complex hottie but pregnancy has bloated her face as well as the rest of her. I think this young gal is going to have a huge reality check one Bay-Beigh is born. She has the idea that her pregnancy is going to be glamourous and the life as an unwed moo will be so wonderful.
GreenGrass
July 03, 2006
I have sort of a Maury Povich addiction, especially those "Who the Baby Daddy?" shows. I can't believe these nasty sluts who go on there and then say to their boyfriend/spouse/whatever that they don't know if they are the baby daddy. Don't these people use protection? I mean, that is just gross. It's as if some people just don't even think that they could catch a disease or even care if they get preggers. Sick world we live in.
Sherz
July 03, 2006
I'm always amazed at how these "Baby Daddy Hoes" aren't embarrassed of not knowing who fathered their child. Some of these women have 15 or 20 men tested, and they still don't find the daddy. If they want to sleep with lots of men that's their business, but please use some damn protection! I don't even want to think about what diseases they might have. I also hate how these stupid women cry to Maury about how hard it is to take care of their baby without the daddy, and how the baby (who is usually too young and brain damaged to talk) asks for his/her daddy. Pooooooooorrrr dumb moos and trash babies!
July 03, 2006
I will admit that I watched one of the "Who do be my bay-bee daddy" DNA testing Maury shows years ago. One of the "who do's" was a white woman who had trained her toddler daughter to cry to the ex-boyfriend of how she wanted her daddy to love her. This woman insisted this man fathered her child and was going to be made to pay. Well, the ex-mate was found NOT to be the father. The woman screamed how dare this man make her look like a "slut" on national television. The man said how she did it to herself. So true! Then...the toddler started to cry, "I want my real daddy...I want my real daddy..." Very sick & sad.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2006
I feel sorry for the kids that were delt the crappy hand of cards and bred into their shitty lives and with usually bad genes. They'll NEVER be well-adjusted human beings. If one of them does and becomes a worthwile adult than that's your miracle right there.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2006
Another daytime show that seems to be a *who's the daddy?* fest is Judge Hatchett. I usually don't watch this show, but I happened upon it today, and watched. The case was a teen moo and the alleged babydaddy, who was ten years older and already had three kids by other women, never married. Both of the very trashy variety...she did drugs while knocked up, never finished high school or had a job, he spent time in jail.

Moo said she was *more than 100% sure* that this fine specimen of manhood was the duhd. Alleged duhd says he can't be the father because he thinks the kid was conceived while he was in jail, and looks nothing like him. Also...get this...he says that since he already has three boys, it is highly unlikely that he'd be able to father a girl.

He said she poked holes in the condoms. She said they never used condoms, and that this baby was planned. Yeah, right.

After a session of them yelling at each other and calling each other a liar, the DNA results were read, and it turned out that this guy WAS the duhd. So now the duhd wants custody of the kid because he says moo is unfit. But I guess that will be another case for another courtroom.

Pot, meet kettle...NEITHER one seems to be a fit parent to me.

On the previews for the next Judge Hatchett...some moo who slept with two guys, got knocked up, and did not know which one was the babydaddy. The judge asks one of the guys, "Do you want this to be your baby?" and he says "no". Then she asks the same question to the other guy, and his answer is the same.

These guys are so fucking STUPID! If they do not want babies, then why do they fuck these sleazy women with no birth control?

I don't think I will bother to tune in tomorrow and see how it all turns out. I've already seen enough.

Oh, and about Maury...don't you just love it how he sometimes has the same women make return appearances on the show...each time with a new loaf and a new slew of potential babydaddies?

Some people have no shame!
Michele
July 03, 2006
Thank you Catmommy and Mercurior. I don't know how I have done it this long. Tracy is already talking about getting another man, and maybe breeding again. She's really looking for some wallet to support her and her mistakes. And get this, she is on welfare, but will only wear designer clothes. I can't move out right now. Hopefully in the future, because we can't get rid of her as she has no place to go *sob* *sob* *rolls eyes* Wow, Mercurior, I thought I was the only one having to put up with shit like this. Tell your fiancee she has my sympathies. And congrats on your engagement smiling smiley Don't let this other Tracy type POS break you up. The bitch is probably wallowing in her own misery, and is looking for company to wallow with.

I think it's sickening how these bitches serial breed like roaches, and society thinks it's just peachy. State you are CF, OTOH, and you are eeeviil. Society is so fucked up, it's not even funny.

I think these "Who be bratdaddy?" shows are so popular because they are such trainwrecks to watch. A scary thing is, a number of the audience is just like the guests. These serial moos need their legs sewn shut.
Grace
July 03, 2006
I feel so sorry for the unwanted, unplanned for "accidental" children of these trashy women. It's cruel to intentionally bring a child into the world knowing that its father won't want it and won't be a part of its life. The least these slutty women could do is to give up the babies for adoption by people who actually want them. These women's lives are already ruined, but why not at least try to salvage the lives of the kids? Michele, I hope you can escape from this situation soon. Until then, at least Tracy's children have one decent adult role model in their lives.
July 03, 2006
Grace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel so sorry for the unwanted, unplanned for
> "accidental" children of these trashy women. It's
> cruel to intentionally bring a child into the
> world knowing that its father won't want it and
> won't be a part of its life. The least these
> slutty women could do is to give up the babies for
> adoption by people who actually want them. These
> women's lives are already ruined, but why not at
> least try to salvage the lives of the kids?
> Michele, I hope you can escape from this situation
> soon. Until then, at least Tracy's children have
> one decent adult role model in their lives.

They usually don't, because if they did adopt the babies, toddlers, or kids, then they wouldn't be able to get the child support wallet money for the daddio. Another hand in the wallet deal.

Michele
July 04, 2006
Awwwwwwwwww, thanx Grace. *blushes*
Mrs. Ogre
September 13, 2006
I'm fed up with this spam!
September 13, 2006
Best thing to do, Mrs. Ogre, is ignore the spam. Spammers want the attention...and for people to look at what is sent.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2006
India is right...just ignore it. We're cleaning it up as fast as we can!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.