Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t

Posted by Fattie 
There was some "big" BFing sit-in that was supposed to happen at Vickie's nationwide. I did go to my local mall that day and did pass Vickie's but thankfully saw no BFing going on.
Apparently, 2 moos got kicked out of 2 seperate Vickie's for BFing. The manager of 1 said that "some customers would be offended by the sight of the moo's breasts". I find that a little funny persoanlly because Vickie's is a VERY well-known lingerie store. What s/he should have said is "no food and drink in the store" because if I would have walked in with a sandwich and a Coke, I would have been (rightfully) kicked out.
Even though Vickie's is VERY well-known as a lingerie store, that didn't stop moos from bringing in their sprogs to run around the store during their semi-annual clearance sale. You can bet these are the same moos who got offended when B&N had the swimsuit issue of SI out on display where their "pweshus chyldrun" could see it!
Now I remember why I mainly shop catalouge when I shop at Vickie's (beside the catalouges selling pants that actually fit me because I got a small waist paired with thick thighs and a thick booty).
Re: #1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t
July 03, 2006
Maybe the sight at Vickie's Secret might have inspired some men to use protection or get the Big V if they went in to get something pretty for their sexy girlfriends or wives. Hopefully, this also got into any of the females shopping if they were hotties or looking to be sexy with the lingerie. Being "sexy" can lead up to motherhood if they are not careful. The manager also should have mentioned that shoppers need to be fully clothed while in the store. A woman cannot parade out of the dressing rooms with just a bra and underpants on so the same should go for breastfeeding moos.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2006
What the hell are BFing moos dong buying hot lingerie anyway? Yeah, moos- nothing could be sexier for your husband than seeing you in a silky red nightie with milk stains.

No clothing in the universe would make me feel sexy after birthin' & BFing. They should just stick with Wall-to-Wallmart from now on.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2006

Actually, the story that I read was that two separate Moos asked to use Victoria's Secret dressing rooms to breastfeed, but both managers said no. I think that response was probably understandable if the stores were very busy and the managers didn't want a Moo to tie up a dressing room. I know from my sisters' experience with their kids that breastfeeding can take 30 minutes or longer, and that's a long time when there is a line of customers waiting to use a dressing room.

The story I read also said that both Moos were pointed to a restroom outside of Victoria's Secret. What I think happened is that the Moos got all huffy because they didn't want to leave the stores and feed their baybees in a "dirty" restroom. But if these stores were in large malls, then the malls probably have a "family" restroom, and those family restrooms are there FOR SEVERAL REASONS, and that reason includes breastfeeding.

The family restroom at a mall near me has couches in an area away from the toilets for that purpose - at least that's what the mall has advertised. The toilets the family restroom are supposed to be used by parents with small children so they don't have to drag their 5- and 6-year-olds of the opposite sex into the regular restroom. I get angry when I see a 5- or 6-year-old boy in the woman's restroom when there is a family restroom RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR.

I also wonder why the breastfeeding Moos couldn't have prepared bottles of breastmilk for their baybees before going shopping, or just sat on an out-of-the way bench in the mall with a blanket completely covering themselves and the baby so no one could see what they were doing. There's a woman at my health club who regular breastfeeds her baby in the locker room, and she's always very discreet. When I first saw her, I thought she was just holding her swaddled baby.

If those Moos have to demand an empty dressing room to breastfeed and then get angry enough to protest without considering any other alternatives, then they need to get a life - and learn to be DISCREET about breastfeeding.
Lynn: Simply put - these moomies were looking for trouble. Typical. They like to 'stir the pot' to provoke, and then stage a 'nurse in' or boycott to be bitches. The Starbucks shi* they stirred up only served as free advertising for Starbucks as a family unfriendly place. I don't know anyone who wants to see breastfeeding over a frappuccino. Ugh.
Not sure on this theory, but maybe mooms are jealous that other non-moo women can easily fit into VS clothing, and that it's mostly single career oriented persons who hit Starbucks? My sister is still trying in vain to lose the baby weight - 10 years later - no joke people. She does go to Starbucks too, which bothers me. I don't feel that she belongs there. When exactly did it become 'moo chic' to go to Starbucks anyway? If moos only realized how out of place and ridiculous they look in there - same for VS. Toting the toddler into VS just seems in bad taste to me.
Seems to me that moos who hang out at places like Starbucks or Victoria's Secret are trying to emulate those Hollywood mommies (Sarah Jessica Parker, Brooke Burke, Angelina Jolie) who have been glorified in the tabloids. The concept of "Yummy Mummies" and hot, chic mommies is all over magazines and television. Not that Hollywood moms breastfeed in public. They don't need to; they get plenty of attention for just giving birth. The poor pathetic moos want attention, as always. Taking what should be a private, intimate moment between mother and child and turning it into a public protest is a desperate moo's way of saying: LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A BABY! COO OVER ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION! Sorry, moo. You don't look like the Hollywood mommies and you never will. You haven't accomplished anything special, and now that you are tied down with a baybee, you probably never will. Motherhood is the antithesis of sexy.
July 03, 2006
I agree, Grace. It's just more of the "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" mantra crap that breeders do. Breeders suck!

lab mom
July 04, 2006
These stupid women probably figured that, of all the stores in the mall, the best one in which to whip out their sagging tits was the one that uses tits to advertise. What they failed to realize is that Victoria's Secret doesn't use swollen milk tits to push their merchandise. Why? Because no one wants to see a red silk bra with furry trim holding up two engorged lactating tits.

You'd think the abcense of breast-feeding bras in the store would be a good tip-off that lactating Moos aren't welcome to flash their tits, but I keep on forgetting that all common sense goes out with the placenta and that, along with the children, nursing tits need to be everywhere.
Oh yeah...moomies are really hot...NOT.

The average SAHMoo doesn't look anything like the beauties on the idiot box. It is probably not Teri Hatcher rolling her cart around in SquallMart in her milk-stained t-shirt, threadbare sweatpants and flip-flops screaming at her brats and loading up on junkfood and cheap toys.

The woman wearing pearls and a nice dress at the supermarket is not June Cleaver, but some CF business executive buying organic produce and meat and high quality food that does not include chicken nuggets and sugary crap.

The thought of some size 38DD, sagging dairycow udders stuffed into a red, frilly peek-a-boo bra just doesn't do it for me. Maybe there are some duhddies out there who get off on that kind of nauseating image, but I don't count myself among them.
July 04, 2006
The celeb women are able to lose the weight because they can afford trainers, personal chefs, plastic surgeons, and nannies for those babies. DrDan, I have also known women who have worked hard for YEARS to lose the "baby weight" to no avail. The exercise and nutritional food do not usually work on a body that has been ravaged by pregnancy and crazed hormones. The yuppie SAHMoos love Starbucks because they can afford to go with their GAP clothing and tri-colored hair.
What pisses me off is how entitled these women feel. I'm sure that Victoria's Secret was crowded, and I know the one at my mall only has 3 dressing rooms. How dare these women expect a business to give up an area of their store that helps them make money, for goodness knows how long, while these moos breastfeed! The fact that someone decides to breastfeed is their choice. It's up to them to make arrangements for it, and the world shouldn't be expected to fall at their feet because they are lactating.

I don't like the diaper changing bins in women's restrooms either. I really don't want to stand waiting for a restroom while some moo sops up a shit filled diaper. Filthy things!
Lynn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Actually, the story that I read was that two
> separate Moos asked to use Victoria's Secret
> dressing rooms to breastfeed, but both managers
> said no. I think that response was probably
> understandable if the stores were very busy and
> the managers didn't want a Moo to tie up a
> dressing room. I know from my sisters' experience
> with their kids that breastfeeding can take 30
> minutes or longer, and that's a long time when
> there is a line of customers waiting to use a
> dressing room.
>
> The story I read also said that both Moos were
> pointed to a restroom outside of Victoria's
> Secret. What I think happened is that the Moos got
> all huffy because they didn't want to leave the
> stores and feed their baybees in a "dirty"
> restroom. But if these stores were in large
> malls, then the malls probably have a "family"
> restroom, and those family restrooms are there FOR
> SEVERAL REASONS, and that reason includes
> breastfeeding.
>
> The family restroom at a mall near me has couches
> in an area away from the toilets for that purpose
> - at least that's what the mall has advertised.
> The toilets the family restroom are supposed to be
> used by parents with small children so they don't
> have to drag their 5- and 6-year-olds of the
> opposite sex into the regular restroom. I get
> angry when I see a 5- or 6-year-old boy in the
> woman's restroom when there is a family restroom
> RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR.
>
> I also wonder why the breastfeeding Moos couldn't
> have prepared bottles of breastmilk for their
> baybees before going shopping, or just sat on an
> out-of-the way bench in the mall with a blanket
> completely covering themselves and the baby so no
> one could see what they were doing. There's a
> woman at my health club who regular breastfeeds
> her baby in the locker room, and she's always very
> discreet. When I first saw her, I thought she was
> just holding her swaddled baby.
>
> If those Moos have to demand an empty dressing
> room to breastfeed and then get angry enough to
> protest without considering any other
> alternatives, then they need to get a life - and
> learn to be DISCREET about breastfeeding.

WTF?! The managers of any store are NOT OBLIGATED to let some stupid ass moos breastfeed in their dressing rooms because, hmmm, it's their store, and they decide what happens there! I bet the moos did get pissed and used that stupid "restrooms are dirty!" phrase and decided to protest the VS store. I ask it, too, Lynn - why didn't these stupid moos think to maybe bring a bottle or two with breast milk in it? It wouldn't have hurt their baybeeees all that much, especially when going to a mall. See, there it is again! Moos that think thye are so superior that they will get special treatment no matter where they go, and the BF'ing moos think they deserve EXTRA SPECIAL treatment simply because they chose to breastfeed. They believe they should be able to breastfeed and change a diaper anywhere, anytime and anyplace. ASSHATS.
July 04, 2006
dr dan nowt wrong with larger ladies.. its the pregnant, oozing ones thats gross, and what will they do if they try on some bras and some tit juice oozes out, and ruins a bra..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 04, 2006
I guess DW and I consider leaking breast milk to be in the same category as a festering wound. Who knows if either fluid carries HIV, drug metabolites or hepatitis.

Consider any milk-stained bra as "shrink" and written off as a loss.
July 04, 2006
so these places will lose money, if all moos go there and ruin one.. i dont know the prices for here its about £30 for a similar thing in some shops.. can these places really afford it.. plus the lack of sales if the cubicles are used for breast feeding, and you cant get in.. and the gross factor as well. i applaud victorias secret for its attutide to those breeders

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Funny Dan, there are some non-duhs out there who like 38DD, and even 38E NATURAL chests. Like Mercurior said, it's only the repuggos and moos that are gross, not everyone who isn't a 32 A.
July 05, 2006
though there are some good people who do like 32a and some good people who are 32a and all sizes, its pregnancy thats the gross part. everything else is irrelevant. and due to personal taste.

July 05, 2006
The name says it all: DRESSING room. Hello? It is there for BUSINESS, not for some moos' convenience. I hope the VS folks don't let those stupid bitches win.
I was at a crowded mall with my BF. We were famished because we had not eaten all day. So we buy some tacos at one of the food court places. There's nowhere to sit because the place is packed. I come up with a great idea. We head over to VS with our food. I ask a VS salesperson if we can eat our tacos in one of their dressing rooms. The bitch says no! Can you believe that? :spin
india_darshan Wrote:
The yuppie SAHMoos
> love Starbucks because they can afford to go with
> their GAP clothing and tri-colored hair.

LOL! What is UP with those big chunky blond or red streaks every suburban woman seems to have in her straightened hair these days? It looks so cheap and trashy! If you're going to have color put in, how about a more subtle effect that doesn't look like someone took a paintbrush to your head?

The moos think the cheap, streaky hair makes them look trendy and hip. It's obvious they did it themselves with Miss Clairol, or some other drugstore crap. The home permed ones are even worse...
July 05, 2006
It's all about making a statement for these entitlement-minded cunts. Think about how insecure they must feel with themselves to feel the need to breastfeed in a VS dressing room. They obviously can't draw attention to themselves any other way. They're pissed off because they're all saggy, stretched out, and haggard and couldn't fit into a VS garment if they jumped off the Empire State Building into it.
sprogless Wrote:
> The moos think the cheap, streaky hair makes them
> look trendy and hip. It's obvious they did it
> themselves with Miss Clairol, or some other
> drugstore crap. The home permed ones are even
> worse...

Don't forget about the same "stylish" short hair-cut that every moo wears. And those fucking tapered-leg high-waisted jeans. It just SCREAMS "hip mom"! [/sarcasm]
Fattie Wrote:
> sprogless Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> Don't forget about the same "stylish" short
> hair-cut that every moo wears. And those fucking
> tapered-leg high-waisted jeans. It just SCREAMS
> "hip mom"!
>

I also HATE that flat straight, bleached blonde, blunt cut that the 40 something yuppie mom's around here have.

Have you seen the SNL commercial for "Mom Jeans?" It shows these women in their high waisted, pleated, and elastic waisted mom jeans. It's so funny because it's true!

Sherz Wrote:
> Have you seen the SNL commercial for "Mom Jeans?"
> It shows these women in their high waisted,
> pleated, and elastic waisted mom jeans. It's so
> funny because it's true!

Here's a link for that SNL sketch you were talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3rA2jOGhGw&search=mom%20jeans

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.