Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t

Posted by Fattie 
Re: #1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t
July 05, 2006
That skit was HILARIOUS!

Why didn't those lactating moos just tit feed in the comfort of their own SUVS? I assume their monstrous SUVS would big enough for such an event. Stupid "LOOK AT ME!" breeders.

lab mom
July 06, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The moos think the cheap, streaky hair makes them
> look trendy and hip. It's obvious they did it
> themselves with Miss Clairol, or some other
> drugstore crap. The home permed ones are even
> worse...

I know this is true no matter how much the yuppie SAHMoos protest. This is from experience. I have been dying my hair since I was seventeen years old. I am now 42. It was liberating to finally say NO to hair coloring. I look at old photos. The light blonde streaks did not look too bad. However, the total-dye look for blonde, red, black, etc. never looked good on me. I felt the blonde would look the best. I looked trashy with all of that bleached hair. I did not look younger or more attractive...just looked white trash. I feel great with my ash-brown hair with the gray in it. I do not have the same ego as these upper-class SAHMs who feel they will succomb to anything to look "young & hip". I am not saying dying one's hair is bad. To each his/her own but I am glad that I realised that it honestly looked TERRIBLE on me!

July 06, 2006
faust loves to change her hair colour, red to black she even been blonde once.. she didnt like it and it didnt suit her, but she suits either black or red.. the stick bitch there, she has a lighter streak in her hair she looks hideous so naturally i said she looked ok.. wink.. muhahahaha not at all like a skunk honest guv

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 06, 2006
Some people look great with dyed hair. It all depends. What I hated about reds, Mercurior, is how quickly the colour fades. The chunky streaks are horrid unless it on a punk rocker who would almost look "natural" with such a thing...
July 06, 2006
yes, she hates that too, i like her any colour apart from hideous blond.. it does not suit her.. at all.. it could be pink with green and purple polka dots and wouldnt matter to me..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 06, 2006
I did pink once when I worked tech support! That also faded quickly. Blondes rarely look good...but that is my own opinion. If someone can pull it off, more power to him or her. I did see a Black lady - at one security company where I applied - with hair as short as mine and dyed blonde. It really looked cool on her because of the contrast with her skin.
July 06, 2006
there was a lad here in the uk who dyed his hair blonde and he was black, and there were some cruel kids, really cruel called him guiness.. luckily he liked it, and didnt beat those people up.. even now 10 years on his nickname is guinesswink.. this was white blonde hair..

yes it was cruel i know, but.. he is the nicest bloke around..

My hair has been an array of colors since junior high. I used to color it myself, until my metrosexual brother had a talk with me about how my head and a box of crayons had a lot in common! I finally went to a stylist and had it done professionally. I couldn't believe how much less like a cartoon character I looked (not that looking like a cartoon character is a bad thing in some cases!). I now get my hair colored professionally about 4 time a year. It's my one splurge that I do for myself, because I'm usually very frugal. I'm not sure what my real color is, but I think it includes a lot of gray from teaching school all of those years!!
I was thinking about going blonde myself. But I want to go "Beyonce blond"; not white-trash blonde. My mom thinks I'm too dark-skinned to pull it off (I'm Eastern European and Native American) but Beyonce is darker than me and she looks damn good as a blond.
But yeah, I have to agree that unless a person is an ACTUAL punk rocker (not a poser) that obvoiusly dyed hair looks tacky. My (hopefully soon-to-be-ex) moo super dyes her hair YELLOW and has it cut in kind of a mullet. She tries WAY too hard to look trendy with her lame-ass hair, her clothes that are too tight and revealing, and her overdone make-up including lipliner 20 shades darker than her lipstick! Ugh!
July 06, 2006
Anytime I dyed my hair blonde, it always turned that ugly yellow colour or just looked to bleached that I felt I looked as if I came from White Trashville. Au natural is the best for me. Professional dye tends to go better. I also had a lot in common with those box of crayons, Sherz... bouncing and laughing
July 06, 2006
I have no choice but to have my hair done, because I started to have grey at 25. But I keep it as natural as possible, i.e. my "real" hair colour, copper brown. I do NOT want to look like an obvious dye job! I think that is tacky and cheap, because very few people can pull it off.
According to wot ppl tell me, I can pull off dyed hair. The only colour I have not been is brown cos I don't like brown on me. It looks great on others, but not on me. For some ppl, a salon is too much money. Coloured hair doesn't always look tacky. I'd colour my hair midnight blue if they made a permanent dye that colour. It does annoy me how reds fade so quickly; I have to colour more often when I have red hair, than when I have black hair. My hair is burgundy now, and I am happy smiling smiley
Fattie Wrote:
> My (hopefully
> soon-to-be-ex) moo super dyes her hair YELLOW and
> has it cut in kind of a mullet. She tries WAY too
> hard to look trendy with her lame-ass hair, her
> clothes that are too tight and revealing, and her
> overdone make-up including lipliner 20 shades
> darker than her lipstick! Ugh!

Ugh! How tacky. I can't believe people are still wearing the mullet style. It scares me! Sounds like some Tammy Faye make-up on that one! I've never tried lip-liner.
My best friend dyed her hair for years. She's 36. She has long brown hair like me. She says her hair is 70 percent grey, and that's why she dyed it. Her hair color ranged from brown to an auburn brown and looked pretty natural. In the last year she's been going to a salon because she went a few shades darker brown. I liked her dye jobs better.
July 07, 2006
When I talked about obvious dye jobs, I meant those middle-aged ladies with brown/purple hair - they call it "acajou" here, but it IS bloody PURPLE! Soooooo tacky.
I actually like purple hair. It can look awesome on someone who is really pale. I like it on me, cos I don't want plain brown on me. I don't know about on those certain middle aged ladies, though, since I've never seen them smiling smiley
I'm sick to death of Victoria's Secret, personally. Moos should just ignore the place if they hate it, and do thier nasty BFing in someplace private meant for that purpose.
July 08, 2006
we call them blue rinses, and they are for woman over 60 usually at least in the UK..

July 08, 2006
Nah, I don't mean blue rinses - those are fine, they stop grey hair from getting yellow.

I mean the colour of grape popsicles. It's particularly glaring in the sunlight.

Anyway! I agree that BF moos need to leave VS alone. As well as any other place that is inapproriate.
July 08, 2006
we call them all blue rinses, mostly for the older people.. even if its bright pink, think are you being served and mrs slocombe.. thats a blue rinse, all those colours. its a uk term..

As far as hair, each to their own, I say.
My skank-o-matic breeder SIL had her hair dyed so many times that it finally started to fall out and she had to wait a year before the doctor would let her get it dyed again.

DW and I think it was probably the STDs, and not the hair dye!
July 08, 2006
You'll never know!

Breastfeeding moos need to leave everything alone.

lab mom
Anonymous User
July 10, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> we call them all blue rinses, mostly for the older
> people.. even if its bright pink, think are you
> being served and mrs slocombe.. thats a blue
> rinse, all those colours. its a uk term..

I LOVE Mrs Slocombe! Part of the fun of that show was seeing what color her hair would be each episode. I even have a coffee mug w/ her on it!

Anonymous User
July 10, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
> india_darshan Wrote:
> The yuppie SAHMoos
> > love Starbucks because they can afford to go
> with
> > their GAP clothing and tri-colored hair.
>
> LOL! What is UP with those big chunky blond or red
> streaks every suburban woman seems to have in her
> straightened hair these days?

Tri-colored Hair...HAHAHAHA!

The tri colored hair- 35yr old mom's summer look isn't complete without the patchy, yellow-hued legs from the self tan lotion. Or you see the beef jerky tanning booth look with the bleached, straightened hair on the 35+ mom trying to look like Shitney Spears (circa 1999).

>

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.