Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Refreshing: Grandmoo regrets daughter not giving her baby up for adoption

Posted by CrabCake 
I really hate when old fucking women try to make up for their own poor choices by enabling the poor choices of their child. Giving a child up is GOOD when you cannot provide for it. Abortion is BETTER if you are a drug addict while being pregnant. There is nothing noble about raising your child's child. It means that whatever mistakes you made the first time will happen a second time.

Kim had it right. A wonderful childless couple could have taken that child and given it a NORMAL life. Not a story of a drug addict mother and old lady. Pfffft!
Re: Refreshing: Grandmoo regrets daughter not giving her baby up for adoption
January 04, 2011
Did you notice that Trollella is the great-grandmother? How the fuck do you get to be a great-grandmother at 72?

If the kid is 6, that means she was 66 when he was born. So, on average, they've been sprogging at age 22, although we know that her granddaughter was 24, so Trollella and her sprog must have been around 21 on average. I wonder why relatively young (at ~43) grandmoo/grandduh couldn't have taken on the burden. Or was that one a loss, too? Is Trollella going to succeed in fucking up three successive generations?
Boy, what a wonderful life that must be - being in your seventies and having to wrangle a first-grader. Great-grandmoo better live to her mid-eighties if she doesn't want Junior to be orphaned, either. Just because you're family does not mean you are obligated to take up responsibility for any unwanted bastards that come out of the family junkie's cooter.

Even if I would want to adopt a kid, I would never agree to take in a druggie's kid since the chance of Moo shooting up or snorting while in pig is very high and the chance of the resulting kid being sick or retarded is also very high, not to mention the poor kid might be in withdrawal from the second it's born if the addiction is severe enough. You think if someone in my family shat out a kid and was set to give it up for adoption, I'd offer to keep it? Fuck no - I don't care what relation the mother was to me, that kid can go fend for themselves in the system.

Just because you've got relatives and you're a freshly-shat kyd doesn't mean they have to want you. Sometimes, leaving all those skeletons in the closet and being raised by different parents is the best possible thing. Maybe when Junior is older or an adult, he can learn the truth if his parents see fit to tell him this - hopefully he won't have to do any family tree projects in school. Sometimes people give kids up or lose them for perfectly good reasons...couldn't afford to care for a kid (but too dumb to abort), living with an abusive partner, living in a car with no wheels or heat, addicted to every hard drug under the sun, having mental issues they refuse to medicate, a criminal record that would endanger the child's life. The list goes on, and all are reasons a kid would probably understand once he got older.

Having a kid will not change the life of someone who can't even take care of themselves - a child will not make a fat-assed diabetic person up and lose weight and get health. A child will not make a crack addict flush all their junk down the toilet and enter rehab voluntarily. A child will not make an alcoholic sober up (though a child may make an alcoholic hit Mommy or Junior for no reason). A child will not make a Warcraft addict get off the computer and pay attention to their REAL loved ones. A child will not make a hooker look for better employment.
Lady, thanks for coming clean.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login