Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1648 Day On The Boat - Comments From Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1648 Day On The Boat - Comments From Pahrunts
July 06, 2006
Classic. You must have been feeling pretty smug and superior right about then. I know I would have been! Being CF ROCKS.

SO and I were at a party on Tuesday. The grown daughter of the host/hostess was there complaining about her 16 month old daughter. Was going on how great it was that her and hubby got to spend the previous weekend without their child, got to drink, sleep in, etc. Didn't they think about the end of life as they know it before having that kid?

Aside from that, there were 6 other kids there, ranging up to about 12. All were very well behaved. The 50 year old brother of the host just had his FIRST child with his divorced breeder wife. Apparently she oopsed him because he was bitching how he never thought his life would be over at 50 and he would have been perfectly happy raising her 2 kids, aged 11 and 12.

People do not think before they breed.
Anonymous User
Funny comments from parents
July 06, 2006
No you didn't get bingoed. I think you got a complement! Gosh I'd love to hear that more often! I wish every bnp had to take truth serum and tell us how they really like it. I think that is cool.
Re: Funny comments from parents
July 06, 2006
I thought the posting was great. The father was saying it as it was rather than trying to get more people to breed. I also wish I heard this more often rather than how it is so worth it to be a father or mother. The dad seems to be a cool dude.

An acquaintance I know would get any fencesitter to realise that motherhood is oppressive to women. The lady is married with a four-year-old. She does work a full-time job. Very attractive woman who is training for an athletic event...some run in the area. Well, the husband is complaining how he is being "neglected" because his wife goes to bed earlier so she has time to work out and train before taking care of the child and going to work.

All of this led to a disagreement where the man was complaining how he was not getting attention by sitting up alone at night or the house wasn't being taken care of properly. Hello...your wife ALSO works full-time! It is not as if the lady is SAHM. Many men hate it when their wives have something else in their lives other than satelliting around them.

It is like this week's LTTE in Time where I read how a woman was able to return to school because she did not marry and have children. The lady mentioned how her married and childed friends had a harder time returning to school because the husbands rarely offered any moral support. Often, the women ended up divorced, depressed, or they dropped out of school. I am glad this acquaintance stood her ground and refused to give up her training for the nasty, spoiled husband and that child.
Re: Funny comments from parents
July 06, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is like this week's LTTE in Time where I read
> how a woman was able to return to school because
> she did not marry and have children.

That is so true. I was able to go back to university full-time at 34 and now I'm halfway toward my B.A. - no way in Hell would I have been able to do this with a huzzband and kyyds.
Re: 1648 Day On The Boat - Comments From Pahrunts
July 06, 2006
First kyd at 50?!? Ick!!!
July 07, 2006
Congratulations for your academic success, Medusa! You are absolutely right how this would be almost impossible to accomplish if you had a husband and children. Even a CF woman can have a hard time doing things like this if married to a man who is very demanding as well.

The lady I know, whose husband is whining about her going to bed early to rest so she can train in her sport before taking care of Child and go to work, reminds me of how many moos cannot even go to the toilet in peace or take a shower without the sprogs banging on the bathroom door while Daddio just sits in his chair in front of the telly or computer.

I know another childed woman who does work part-time. Her income does help for living expenses...yet the husband feels "ripped off" (his words) after reading how most full-time working moos do 90% of the housework. This is because he is asked to "watch" Bay-Beigh so the lady can go to her support meetings where I go. See why I have no respect for marriage and motherhood?

It is one thing for women who don't work to demand that their husbands do things around the house or look after the kids after the men have toiled all day on the job. To demand that a working wife do all of the c*nt work (sorry...I could not resist...) is galling. That is one reason why most women with children have such a hard time continuing their educations because these guys want their wives to have nothing in their lives but the home, husband, and sprogs.

I have a friend (a man) whose wife does not work...never has since she married him. I have posted about this before. My friend is expected to bookmark one of his weekend days as "Chore Day" to cater to the demands of the Queen Bee as well as spend money on her whenever she wants...but she only gives him more tension. And, this man supported her son from Husband #1 who never has sent any child support!
Medusa & india_darshan, you're both right and it makes me sick how even some CF husbands are like needy babies toward their wives.

I have a coworker who is CF, and she really wants to go to night school to become an aesthetician, and learn body waxing, makeup, etc. The classes are only 4 nights a week for 3 hrs each and the program is only about 10 mos long.

She's been all excited about it but comes in one day all depressed. Her pampered infant hubby told her " But I wouldn't have a wife for 10 mos"... I tried every way I could to talk her into doing it for herself but she didn't.

Her life is very ritualized and she can get neurotic sometimes, but still I think the guy is a control freak. He should be supporting her but he just wants a mommie and a maid. Once I told her I'm only having soup & salad for dinner. She said she could NEVER give her husband just soup & salad for dinner! OMG- I'd rather live in the desert with no human contact than live w/ a guy like that!

I'm really lucky, though. since DH supports any new crazy scheme I dream up, and is all for me going to school, vacations w/o him, whatever. I never have to say things like: "DH is letting me..." and neither does he. And he never expects or demands maid or cook service from me. If either of us became that stringent & demanding, the other would be gone!
July 07, 2006
i say if it brings someone pleasure, and hurts no one, then do what thy will shalt be the whole of the law wink so to speak.. too much time together can be bad, too much time apart can be bad, so a break like that course will recharge everyones batteries..and make everyone happier

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
OMG, Iv67! That guy is a control freak! Some guys attempt to control but will cave if the wife is firm and stands her ground. Like when he said, "But I won't have a wife for ten months." Then she could say, "Well, this would really make ME happy and I'd fulfill my dream of becoming an aesthetician." He needs a swift kick to the balls.
I don't feel sorry for working wives who complain about having to do more of the housekeeping and childrearing than their working husbands. I suspect that most of these women knew that marriage and babies wouldn't magically transform their men into pampering husbands and superdads, but they clung to this fantasy anyway. It seems to me that most men aren't interested in raising children and are pretty clear about it. Having kids is usually the wife's idea. When men say they like kids, they mean they like spending short periods of time playing with kids. They don't mean they have a burning desire to devote 18 plus years to child rearing. Women just hear what they want to hear.
Lv67, that guy sounds like a whiny, self-absorbed pinhead. I definitely believe that kind of situation can happen even to a CFer. I once foolishly dated a guy who would complain that I worked too much and was neglecting him. I was only working two nights per week as a bartender. Then he would turn around and take the money I gave him for rent and buy pot. This "man" also claimed to want baybees more than anything in the world. Today he is 48 years old and thinks the world still revolves around him, like a toddler.
Some guys are just controlling like that. They are too immature and should not even be in relationships.
July 07, 2006
Thank you, India! My Grandma thinks I'm just wasting my time with school, but I know I'm not.

And, like you all said, this is what scares me about getting married: I'm afraid the guy could pretend to be a total sweetheart until the ring is around my finger - and then just turn into the typical sexist pig who can't even pick up his dirty socks. And whines for a bay-bee, of course. I did NOT wait all these years to be somebody's unpaid house slave!
July 08, 2006
Grace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't feel sorry for working wives who complain
> about having to do more of the housekeeping and
> childrearing than their working husbands. I
> suspect that most of these women knew that
> marriage and babies wouldn't magically transform
> their men into pampering husbands and superdads,
> but they clung to this fantasy anyway. It seems
> to me that most men aren't interested in raising
> children and are pretty clear about it. Having
> kids is usually the wife's idea. When men say
> they like kids, they mean they like spending short
> periods of time playing with kids. They don't
> mean they have a burning desire to devote 18 plus
> years to child rearing. Women just hear what they
> want to hear.

You really are right, Grace. Even though I felt sorry for my acquaintance, I do believe that baby was her idea rather than the husbands. Marriage is often the woman's idea as well due to the slew of books on how to be the "right woman" that a man wants to marry.

There is also a lot of manipulation from women when it comes to marriage. Women want those husbands that badly! I have a friend married to a Thai woman thinking that it would be better than Marriage #1 only to find the same problems. The wife is always complaining that her husband does not take her out enough even though he works and she doesn't along with how he has supported her family "back home" and her child.

Here are couple of websites that speak the truth of these overseas brides (http://thailandfever.com/book_reviews.html & http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader2038.htm). A lot of women of all races complain about the man being "stingy" with the money that he earns, his time, not "helping" at home or with the kids, etc., etc., etc....

Women do hear what they only want to hear. You are very correct, Grace. I tend to be a little too trusting when a woman complains about her husband because of some of my own experiences with marriage and how both have been very disappointing because I did put more into it and allowed things to happen which I should have never tolerated. I am just glad I had the sense and desire to lead a childfree-by-choice life and did not allow a man to push me to breed or to be like the women you mentioned, Grace.

July 10, 2006
Well, I gotta stand up for the girls and say that many men also suffer from selective hearing loss and wrong headedness. When their wife wants to do something without them, all of a sudden it's "But I'll be without you" or "who'll take care of me? I can't possibly figure out how to feed myself". They say they want a wife to protect and cherish, but can't bring themselves to do the simple work involved in keeping their dicks to themselves when they realise having a wife means that's the one person they get to have sex with...FOREVER (oh my god, the horror). And just like you said, a man may say he wants kids but he actually just wants somenone to play with for an hour a day...that shouldn't mean he gets to knock up a woman and expect her to do all the cuntwork while he sits on his ass, just so he has a little toy to play with and show the world that he is a "real man".

It takes two to tango, and I wouldn't be so quick to point the accusing finger at only one party in a relationship. As the old adage goes, Bed. Made. Lie. and if you don't like it, get up and end it. Relationships should be based on a genuine desire and respect for each other, not based on getting what you want reguardless of another's wishes.
I realize I wouldn't want to be around the kiddies more than about 2 hours or so a month, so I don't make her poop them out.
July 10, 2006
Well, you are considerate!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.