Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1651 mom has 10-year-old arrested

Posted by CFScorpio 
CFScorpio
1651 mom has 10-year-old arrested
July 06, 2006
I don't understand how a 6-year-old child can beat his mom with a bat and be allowed to get away with it for 4 years. Surely his mom was - and is - still bigger and stronger? She has no one to blame but herself if her kid is a juvenile delinquent.

And now she expects the cops to do the parenting/discipline job she is supposed to do?

And where is the boy's father?
Re: 1651 mom has 10-year-old arrested
July 06, 2006
I worked for a medical answering service eons ago, CFScorpio. One of the clients was a child psychologist office. The same moos would be calling all night begging the on-call doc to be paged because the six- or ten-year-old was going "crazy", tearing up the house, hitting Moo, or running around the living room with a knife. I could hear the screaming and caterwauling in the background as I took the message to page out. I think a lot of the psychs got sick of their clients and the parents. Yeah, most of the moos of these out-of-whack children had no husband in the house.
July 06, 2006
Gawd - if they can't handle them when they're tiny 6 y.o.'s, how the hell is it going to be when they're big evil teens? They are raising psychopaths, plain and simple.
July 07, 2006
i know about kids that, well theres something seriously wrong with them.

the problem is, how can kids be punished nowadays, if someone sees a kid acting like that, the parent could get into trouble for smacking badly behaved. theres no linking of bad behaviour to punishment by the kids, in fact sometimes they are even rewarded, if you behave i will give u this ice cream, kid behaves till they get it then they are bad again..

the boy child in theplace i stayed, he bites and kicks his sister, and fausts father, and bruises them badly sometimes. but they are never punished, thats the problem, smack them across the legs, and bad behavious will stop.. this boy child is 4 years old..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
WHy in the hell does this kid have a nerf bat with a metal rod in it??
I'm sure this is one of those cases of a moo who lets the kids run the show. She's probably a single moo and has spent more time worrying about getting laid and finding a stepdadydee for her shitty kids, than disciplining them. Once that hellion is a teen she's going to really be in for some rough times.
July 08, 2006
remember the simpsons episode, when they were to get rid of aggression and bart discovers it has a metal bar in, and said to dr monroe it works better without the padding it was the one where they all got shocks at the end and dimmed the town

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I remember that episode. It was hilarious. I had a coworker with an elementary school-aged old son who has terrible behavior problems, depression, aggressiveness, etc. He's on medication and sees a psychiatrist, but it doesn't seem to help. My coworker is 6 feet tall and a physically strong woman. She can physically control the boy when he gets violent. I think she's terrified of what will happen when he gets older and she can no longer control him. By the way, the boy was an oops that led to marriage between my coworker and an unwilling father. She didn't want a baby, she wanted a husband and used the pregnancy to get the father to marry her. The child was in full-time daycare from the time he was 6 weeks old.
I'm in a real kid hating mood this evening. If I were your friend, Grace, I would have that child institutionalized. Any kid that was violent with me after I provided for it would have to get the hell out of my house!!! Bad kids suck sooooooooooo much.
July 09, 2006
Grace, it is scary to think of a woman wanting marriage so badly that she would resort to having a baby she did not want to trap a man into marrying her. Women have these illusions of how marriage will be so "wonderful" and will somehow complete their lives. Marriage is over-emphasized in our society. If marriage was so happy and wonderful, there would not be a ton of cheating husbands with cheating wives now starting to catch up. The internet is flooded with sites for married people to discreetly find partners or "hook-ups". I cannot feel sorry for your co-worker who willingly brought this child into the world to manipulate a man into marriage.

Someone I used to know felt that marriage would bring him "stability" even after the first wife did him so wrong during the time they were married & during the divorce as well. He was so in search of this stability that he married an overseas bride thinking she would be "nicer". This man bought into the lie of how Asian women are nicer to a man. People are people regardless of which country they come from. I posted a couple of websites on the thread about the dad who made the comment about advising people to not have kids about how Westerners need to be wary of overseas brides. The same should go for American women who involve themselves with Middle Eastern or European men thinking these guys will be so suave and egalitarian. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

There is NO stability in this man's life and the situation with his second wife of almost 10 years is getting so much worse as he allows her to control him and make him miserable when she does not get what she wants. The wife was demanding a baby right after marriage because - in her culture - she would have a leg up in the Thai world where she comes from by having a Westerner's child. Lucky that the guy had a vasectomy years ago and was not about to reverse it. I referred to the person as "someone I used to know" because I could no longer stand by and watch my friend to allow himself to be used by this woman, who does not work, as a slave.
July 09, 2006
Grace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By the way, the boy was an
> oops that led to marriage between my coworker and
> an unwilling father. She didn't want a baby, she
> wanted a husband and used the pregnancy to get the
> father to marry her.

Then I would say what she is getting now is Karma.
July 10, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
> Grace Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > By the way, the boy was an
> > oops that led to marriage between my coworker
> and
> > an unwilling father. She didn't want a baby,
> she
> > wanted a husband and used the pregnancy to
> get the
> > father to marry her.
>
> Then I would say what she is getting now is Karma.

I thought of that last night. This woman is getting Karma big time! It galls me how women will do anything to get that ring on their fingers only to find out how the h*ll is was not worth it!

July 10, 2006
Sounds like this little bastard is truly, a "bad seed." The mom sounds like she's trying to do what's right but from the sounds of it, he'll spend his life incarcerated. Maybe he'll hang himself in "kiddie jail." We can only hope.
July 10, 2006
recently theres been a lot of mooing about kids killing themselves in prison, i say if you cant do the time, dont do the crime, kids there for GBH, burglary, attempted murder, and they are supposed to be what have a pleasant time in prison. (on remand before the trial)..

So many of these thugs act like they glorify prison. It's all just a show. When they get there they reveal themselves as the weak, pussies they are. This is awful, but I really don't feel like it is any loss when these criminals commit suicide. It saves future people from being hurt by their behavior, and it probably saves the tax payers money in the long run.
July 10, 2006
Well that's the special magic that comes from housing juvinile criminals with adult criminals. If they don't kill themselves, they do end up being released as more violent and effective criminals. LUCKY US!
CFScorpio
July 11, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> recently theres been a lot of mooing about kids
> killing themselves in prison,

From what I've heard, most cases of "prison suicide" are actually homicide by other prisoners or guards. It's reported as a suicide so that the authorities won't investigate.

July 11, 2006
in the uk they are sure its suicide, for young men usually they are in single cells.. we have independant examiners, and police and church leaders and volunteers. and every suicide is examined by a seperate authority, plus the probation service and the lawyers. they all watch the places

buhle khathi
August 21, 2006
criminology
car alarm
August 21, 2006
The Mother should be investigated for allowing such a creature to develope to that stage. There is no need to allow such behaviour.
Its called training in manners and good behaviour.

The problem these days is that the mother's have opted out of doing that. There should be basic rules from the start and these sort of situations would not develope. All these so called experts do not help, looking for a name tag as an excuse for simply naughty children.

keeps the so called experts rich.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.