Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tattoos - extreme chyld worship

Posted by blondie 
Re: Tattoos - extreme chyld worship
January 10, 2011
The moos will no doubt spread a bit as they breed more and more and more (ad nauseam) sprogs. The tats aren't going to look so pretty after 10 kyds.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 10, 2011

There will always be the traditional name tattoos, which are beautiful in and of themselves.
'

No, no they're not. At least not in my opinion. Like everyone said, it's a personal choice and all, but name tats irritate the crud out of me. Especially if it's your OWN name, but that's a different rant. I know I wouldn't want my name on anyone's body . . .

If you've plastered your child's name all over yourself, then I think you've officially let your status as ____'s Mommy/Daddy define who you are, and it's pathetic.
January 10, 2011
Someone I know got her kyd's name tatted on her tit. One of those idiots on the website got her kyd's name inked on her crack. I have no objection to anyone getting tatted anywhere but it is really inappropriate to put THAT in a place that the person you are being intimate with will have to see up close. You know these people are single moos and duhs or will be at some point. I suppose there are people who will be turned on by the luuuuuve expression over sprog but many others will find it gross. It is like a woman who got a huge portrait tattoo of her dead mother on her back. I'm sure her boyfriend or husband will be really comfortable looking at that during sexy time. You can be sure these memorial tattoos are going to be a thing when it comes to dead sprog, and you will be seen as an insensitive, bad person if you got a dead kyd and no ink on you to memorialize it. Since that one genius wants to have her placenta done, maybe people can save their blood clot miscarriages too and have them tatted on their inner thighs.
January 10, 2011
My step grandfather, may he rest in peace, kept framed photos of his deceased first wife scattered about ALL over his and my granny's house, which really bothered her but she never complained. I can't imagine if she had to look at a tattoo of the dead woman's name (or face!) every time that she had to change his Depends. Don't these people ever think about the future when they do this shit? If I had inked myself with each and every fiancée' or husband's name, then I wouldn't have a square inch of blank skin left for this last one.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
January 10, 2011
All breeders have what I like to refer to as "foresight deficiency"-- a most serious condition. Hence the name tattoos in very personal places. Hence the endless sprogging, even as finances and physical health dwindle. Hence the vacant cow eyes.

It never occurred to them that their lives would stink after they bred; it does not occur to them that someday they may deeply regret having a tattoo on or near their private parts.

I have nothing against tattoos... but, um, having Snotleigh's name right by your tit or even your crack... it just seems... horribly wrong. Almost perverted... and certainly attention-seeking. Well, of course attention-seeking. Nothing new there.

Though, I suppose many breeders will never be able to have sex with the lights on again...so it does not really matter where they get tattooed.
January 10, 2011
rabbits_rats_rotties
zatoth
just a little factoid these child worshippers are not considering-tattoos don't look like that forever, you know. i know the inks and needles are different, but don't the ink eventually spread out, fade and get all distorted after a while?

If they're taken care of, tattoos should stay looking reasonably good. My oldest tattoo will be 16 years old this year. The ink has spread a little, but it wasn't done by the best artist to begin with. It is still clear though.

I doubt these moos will be particularly bothered about taking proper care of their ink. Half of them pay the barest amount of attention to hygiene, caring for their tattoo probably won't be a high priority.

i was just thinking of my grandfather's tattoo...which was apparently my grandmother's name, done when he was a teenager, in the hospital after losing his leg to a tank in ww2, and not yet married, but by the time i rolled into the planet 20+ years later, looked like a several case of melanoma...
January 10, 2011
nautilus
All breeders have what I like to refer to as "foresight deficiency"-- a most serious condition. Hence the name tattoos in very personal places. Hence the endless sprogging, even as finances and physical health dwindle. Hence the vacant cow eyes.

It never occurred to them that their lives would stink after they bred; it does not occur to them that someday they may deeply regret having a tattoo on or near their private parts.

I have nothing against tattoos... but, um, having Snotleigh's name right by your tit or even your crack... it just seems... horribly wrong. Almost perverted... and certainly attention-seeking. Well, of course attention-seeking. Nothing new there.

Though, I suppose many breeders will never be able to have sex with the lights on again...so it does not really matter where they get tattooed.

Won't someone please think of the poor tattoo artists?!!!??
January 10, 2011
Zzelda

I recently saw - a middle aged woman - who had *the entire cast* - of "Twilight" tattooed on her back! I have to try to find this pic, - or has someone else seen it? I am bad with pix and loading them - I will try to find it, or a link or something.
This one? http://thedailywh.at/post/2625061976/dear-god-no-of-the-day-49-year-old-cathy-ward

As for the names thing, I bet my mum is glad she never got one with mine- I've changed my first and last name, so unless she got my middle name she'd be screwed. grinning smiley
January 11, 2011
thursdaynext
Zzelda

I recently saw - a middle aged woman - who had *the entire cast* - of "Twilight" tattooed on her back! I have to try to find this pic, - or has someone else seen it? I am bad with pix and loading them - I will try to find it, or a link or something.
This one? http://thedailywh.at/post/2625061976/dear-god-no-of-the-day-49-year-old-cathy-ward

As for the names thing, I bet my mum is glad she never got one with mine- I've changed my first and last name, so unless she got my middle name she'd be screwed. grinning smiley

Um, talk about 20-30 years, too late. :eh?? (In the url, not your mom)

lab mom
Anonymous User
January 11, 2011
zatoth

i was just thinking of my grandfather's tattoo...which was apparently my grandmother's name, done when he was a teenager, in the hospital after losing his leg to a tank in ww2, and not yet married, but by the time i rolled into the planet 20+ years later, looked like a several case of melanoma...

I know what you mean. My father had a few done whilst he was in the army. I spent most of my childhood trying to figure out just what the smeary, blue marks on his arms were actually supposed to be.

I had to feel sorry for a girl that worked at the Mister's place. Her tattoo artist convinced her to let him try out a new ink he'd just got. Unfortunately for her, it resulted in a mess where the ink was spreading more & more as it healed. Apparently he'd used an ink that's specifically for tribal (IIRC) and isn't best suited for shading. I sure as hell wouldn't have paid for something that looked that bad.
January 11, 2011
I would say that most tattoo artists are not deserving of the "artist" title. No thought to color, composition or even placement on the body part. Of course that's also the fault of the tattoo-ee - why have one tasteful mark, when you can fill your arm full of inky crap without rhyme or reason other than "Duh-huh, I gots open space near my wrist - time to get that "Tapout" logo done!"

If your body is a canvas, why waste it on graffitti rather than a pleasing composition? But that's the designer in me talking.
Anonymous User
January 11, 2011

Mother is God in the eyes of a child.

THAT is nothing short of psychotic.
January 11, 2011
Can't wait till my navel gazer ("touch me, plleeeeaaasssee!) SIL ghets one. God knows she's got enough ugly attention whoring ink all over her.
January 12, 2011
yurble
The ones which consist of drawings the children made look unbelievably awful. I doubt the child is going to want to remember her or his childish drawings in that way, once s/he is a teenager.

Like this cringeworthy piece of shit here? Whatever happened to just putting the pic on the fridge?

As an added bonus, the Moo posted her histrionics over there because a picture of her tat is on that site. I dunno, but something tells me that little "Madison" (or whatever the fuck that says) isn't going to grow up to cure cancer.
January 12, 2011
I've got nothing against tattoos, personally. I have enough of them myself. But I agree with Miss H - if you're going to do it, do it well. Spend some time finding a great artist, one that knows what the hell they're doing, not just one that will permanently embed some chicken-scratch into your skin with a fucking BIC pen. Also, be prepared to shell out some serious cash.

The subject matter is ridiculous and completely unoriginal in my opinion, but if a person is going to get a tattoo to "honor" their kid or parenthood, is there some unwritten law I'm unaware of that the tattoo must look like complete shit? Because if these pictures are any indication, I missed that memo. Oh sure, not all of them are absolute garbage; it takes a very good artist to be able to create a portrait tattoo that doesn't look like the kid if he/she was covered in prosthetic troll make-up. The girl's 'E' initial tattoo is, at the very least, relatively well done.

But that being said, the majority of these people would have been better off taking a flame thrower to a random body part and just seeing what kind of funky scar emerged from the chaos.

My favorite (and by favorite I mean the one that made me snort so loud that tea nearly squirted from my nose) was the 'Gifts from God' one with the disembodied hand emerging from a pile of cotton candy, offering up a couple of smirking Buddha angel kids and a reject from Precious Moments getting ready to grab the other angels' asses.
No thank you, disembodied hand - you can keep 'em. Don't you have something useful to offer me?

I had my placenta printed to look like the tree of life. I plan to turn it into a tattoo someday soon.

Well, gee, aren't you the little earth-goddess-mommy elitist.
I have this absurd vision of my mom pulling up her shirt sleeve and explaining to my younger self that she got a placenta tattoo because she's a selfless, incredible life-giver. Then I see myself falling to the ground, laughing hysterically. I wouldn't be honored by it, I'd just feel embarrassed - both for her and for me.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 12, 2011

I had my placenta printed to look like the tree of life. I plan to turn it into a tattoo someday soon.

I can't be the only one who wants to see this. Did she take a photo of the placenta and then use photoshop to merge it with a tree, and then print the picture? Or did she do what she wrote, and use a lithograph machine to print a tree on her placenta?

Either way, it has to be something to behold.

For the first option, I picture something like the meat landscape, only much more bloody and disgusting: meat landscape--lacking placenta trees, but bacon trees aplenty (the same can be said for bacon world).
January 12, 2011
So - I wasted the whole day looking at this site. My husband has a name of his ex (he was drunk and young) on his chest. He hates that I tease him about it. I saw the VOID tat and showed him. Now he wants one...LOL!!
January 12, 2011
Herbalgeek, thanks for the hilarious link - I got some big laughs reading the comments, especially when the illiterate mommy came in to defend her 'art'.

ETA: Some of the tattoos on the Cheezburger site are so hilarious. I absolutely loved the Christmas Story one with the little brother: "I can't put my arms down!" I wouldn't get it myself, but if I saw someone had it, it would definitely give me a chuckle.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 12, 2011
It is well worth reading Herbalgeek's link...search for 'courtney' and read down from there, if you can't make it through all the comments. Here's her first words (I wonder if we'll be asked to remove this, as well), and it goes downhill from there:

courtney
hey whoever the fuck put this on take it off now or i’ll charge you i am not impress at all. I am the one who had it done and all of it it’s none of your fucking business of what we do so plz i’m asking take the thing off or i’ll report you it’s against the law to put pixs of other’s tattoos on site. without there permission. thanks and have a fucking nice day.
January 12, 2011
Neopatra02

THAT is nothing short of psychotic.

it's pretty damn creepy, i must agree.

they left part of that off though-mother is god in the eyes of a child until the child catches mom and dad doing the crankin' hoopty dance in the bedroom doh face
January 13, 2011
I remember reading other articles about this sort of crap. Barf then and barf now. If I'm gonna ever get ink on me (not damn likely because I don't think its's "me"), I'm sure not wasting it on some brat's face!
January 13, 2011
reaperess
blondie

This page is awesome, it gave me a ton of ideas. I have two little ones and am looking for something perfect to idolize them. Thank you! Idolize them? WTF?

I had my placenta printed to look like the tree of life. I plan to turn it into a tattoo someday soon. And what the hell is this all about?

By the way - I was totally aware that it was a Moooooooooo saying this and not our esteemed CF friend.

January 13, 2011
As for the "Mother is God in the eyes of a child," I actually loved the part in The Crow where he was squeezing the heroin out of the woman's arm and said, "Mother is the name of God on the lips and tongues of children." Just a side note. More to do with his giving the addict-o-moo a tongue lashing and looking HAWT while he did it.

Anonymous User
January 14, 2011
micah

In that case, it's amazing the number of times "God" has often looked away while children climbed over fences and fallen into scorching, geothermally heated pools. Or tucked a child under a train station platform to avoid paying the fare only to have the child nearly killed by an imcoming train. Or threw a child into a microwave. Or left a child at home with an alcoholic, abusive, drug-addicted piece of shit man.

If MooGod is omnipotent but not willing to prevent the evil of traumatic sprog-death, She is not good. If She is willing to save her crotchfruit but cannot, She is not omnipotent. If She is willing and able, whence cometh sprog Darwinization? And if she cannot and will not, she is not worthy of being called God. Classic conundrum these power-hungry moo-saints are in.

In other news, I never imagined I'd be so thankful my parents are extremely conservative about tattoos. Yeesh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login