Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1656 Interior Decorating with Wildcats

Posted by Sherz 
This might be a good way to make a child behave. "Be good or the wildcat will eat you." I'm a pretty good artist. Maybe I'll hire myself out to paint vampires, demons, or pictures of Michael Jackson above cribs.
Re: 1656 Interior Decorating with Wildcats
July 18, 2006
Michael Jackson????? E U Now THERE'S a scary image.

To get the scariest effect possible, the murals of him would HAVE to be from pictures from the National Enquirer, where they print photos of his post-plastic surgery mishaps with his nose falling off or his cheeks caving in. LOL

He is obviously going for the ghoul look a la Thriller.
The message board there is freakin' hilarious. "How dare you guys not like it, they're having a bayybeee!...." HURL.
Did you all catch the kid's name: Ayden. Yeesh.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2006
Very funny! This is alot of drama over a Walmart paint pen.

What if the ultrasound was wrong & the kid is a girl, OMG the world would end!!!
Talk about bizarre. I can't imagine seeing that wildcat every day. Some parents just lose all sanity when junior is on the way. Good luck trying to paint over and redecorate - that monstrosity will keep bleeding through. And to think of all the time that went into that trainwreck - scary! I wonder why they closed the comments? winking smiley
Anonymous User
July 18, 2006
Could be scarier...could be a New York Y*****s logo. Now THAT would scare me! A picture of Steinbreener next to it would have killed me! LOL!

Seriously, though...most sports teams have a less-scarier version of the mascot, as in the fuzzy costumed people that entertain at teh ballpark/stadium. Couldn't they have used that sort of image, rather than the scary verion?

Still, what a stanrge discussion over a baby's room!

Finally...Don't You Hate It When People Type Like This? They Have To Capitalize Every Damned First Letter Of Evvery Damned Word. What Is Up With That, Anyway?
anonymous guest
July 18, 2006
I will admit that they did an excellent job on the room. However, it seems that they are already trying to live through their child, like all breeders do. An example: "Oh & We Are Hoping That He Is Also A Wildcat Fan". Great, they already give their child a job before it's even here--be a cheerleader for our favorite team, even though we don't care if you're a fan of them or not.

I must ask them: what if little "miracle" Ayden doesn't like sports? If he does like sports, what if he became a, say for example (and to still stay in the general area), a Hokie, a Mountaineer, a Buckeye, or even a Tarheel fan?

lv67, that actually would be halirious. Ultrasounds are misread on occasion when it comes to determining the developing brat's sex. One of my cousin's is proof of that. His mother was told that she would be expecting a girl, but what came out? A boy. She had to redo all that other stuff people with heavy gender stereotypes do ("oh no! we can't have a boy in a pink room! He'll be gay, just like Dobson says he will!")--paint the room blue or other masculine color, buy non-pink blankets, etc..
July 18, 2006
A boy, wow, I bet that was a slap in their faces!!!!!

Lets hope the little brat turns out to be a girl, so they have to redectorate the whole room!!!!

lab mom
"But what makes me slap my forehead is the phrase, "We wanted to have Him (the baby's father) involved." Indulging his questionable decorating taste is the only way they can get this man involved in his son's life?"

Gotta agree with this one folks. Guess he'd be a duh, then.

My main thinking is, why are kids' rooms so over-decorated (and THEMED)?? I'm betting the rest of the house is cream and white. You know what I mean?

July 19, 2006
never have cream or white stuff, with kids about, i remember one friend bought a white leather sofa, cost a lot of money, and white carpets.. and guess what.. yes a kid turned up.. not theirs i think, it was a long time ago, and she had an indelible marker pen.. and you can guess what happened..

i always wanted to pass kids whos parents are like that, crayons and stuff.. so they can draw on their parents walls, and furniture . i am evil i know

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 19, 2006
ChrisR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>>My main thinking is, why are kids' rooms so
> over-decorated (and THEMED)?? I'm betting the rest
> of the house is cream and white. You know what I
> mean?
>
> lol, exactly- or "beige"!!!

All those themed rooms are just for the breeder parents to feel all warm & fuzzy inside. It's really vitally important for the little fyoocher of society to start life out with disney characters staring at him.
>

July 19, 2006
future disney consumers dont you mean wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
As someone that's had their house ruined by someone elses brat, I can tell you that it isn't a fun thing to come home to.

In a nutshell, DH & I were both at work, and his dad & brother wanted to see the work we did. I did not know that anyone else had a key to the house, and DH forgot he gave his dad a key. They brought the kid (Bounty commercial kid) along. He took a Sharpie pen off of my desk, and scribbled his name on the walls- all over the walls! He'd stepped in dog poop outside (not our dogs poop), and ground it into the new carpet, and put a big dent in the new hardwood floor in the entry. I came close to murder that afternoon when I got home. They never even apologized, much less offered to pay for the repairs, and clean- up.

sprogless: Hope you got that key back or changed those locks!
I once was dating a single moo (I know - what was I thinking?), and she had told me a story of how her little joy carved her name into the paint on the car. Nice to find that little gift, I'm sure.
Anonymous User
July 19, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
> Could be scarier...could be a New York Y*****s
> logo. Now THAT would scare me! A picture of
> Steinbreener next to it would have killed me!
> LOL!

My favorite tavern where I hang has a red Y*****s Haters cap. I have a picture of DW wearing it. You know where her loyalties are.

> Seriously, though...most sports teams have a
> less-scarier version of the mascot, as in the
> fuzzy costumed people that entertain at teh
> ballpark/stadium. Couldn't they have used that
> sort of image, rather than the scary verion?
>
> Still, what a stanrge discussion over a baby's
> room!

The logo seems harmless enough. But, for scary kitty sports logos, look at the AAA International League team logo of the Ottawa Lynx.

Seriously, though, there is an older couple a dozen or so houses to the west of me with a white house with purple trim. That means they are Penn State fans, and I call the place "Penn State House". They have the Nittany Lion in the car, too.

About a dozen or so houses to the east is someone with a car with a UK football helmet shaped car antenna cap.
anonymous guest Wrote:
However, it seems that they are already
> trying to live through their child, like all
> breeders do. An example: "Oh & We Are Hoping That
> He Is Also A Wildcat Fan". Great, they already
> give their child a job before it's even here--be a
> cheerleader for our favorite team, even though we
> don't care if you're a fan of them or not.
>
> I must ask them: what if little "miracle" Ayden
> doesn't like sports? If he does like sports, what
> if he became a, say for example (and to still stay
> in the general area), a Hokie, a Mountaineer, a
> Buckeye, or even a Tarheel fan?

Yep! I was thinking the same thing! I hate the assumption that all boys have to love sports! The Moo herself even said that if it was a girl, they wouldn't have decorated it that way. So girls are not allowed to like sports?

WEIRD!!!!!

And "Ayden"....what the fuck????
July 20, 2006
its a version of aidan an irish name, which is Anglicized form of AODHÁN From the old Irish name Áedán, a pet form of Áed (see AODH). This was the name of an Irish monk and saint of the 7th century.

http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=aodha10n

Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> its a version of aidan an irish name>
>
The thing that makes fire shoot out of my eyes is when the Mexican breeders that I have to work with are all into their heritage, celebrate only Mexican holidays, and act superior to anything non-Hispanic. (yes they do) They don't even acknowledge St Pat's day b/c it's for the gringos. Then, they fucking turn around and name their baybees Irish names. Preggalita in the next cubicle has an Ayden and is thinking of Colin or Conor for number fucking #4!

I don't think people should only name their kids names that match their ethnicity, but damnit don't snub everything else white or Anglo, Irish, etc. and still name your kid after it. And it's not that they don't know the names are Irish, either. If some lily white Irish girl named her kid Julio or Juanita, she'd never hear the end of it from these Mexicunts.
Iv67, that's sooooo true!

I never hear them complaining about the American "Gringo" dollars, though.

Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
Of course not, Sprogless!

This is OTS, but there's another immigration rally/march thing here in downtown Chicago today. The fact that it is currently downpouring here like monsoon season in southeast Asia made me smile. winking smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.