Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1659 -- 3 Generations @ Target

Posted by india_darshan 
#1659 -- 3 Generations @ Target
July 19, 2006
I feel ill whenever I see the three generations of a woman younger than me (I'm 42) along with her worthless teen-moo daughter and the future criminal aka that baby. Normally, I prefer the polite method of dealing with others in public. However, CR 4 Ever had the right to call the teen breeder an "empty headed sow" when the nasty little b*tch refused to acknowledge a polite "excuse me" and move out of the way.

I hate being in stores with very narrow aisles like Marshalls where some moo bint is blocking the walkway. They also do this in a local thrift store I frequent. Those aisles are so narrow but they expect to roll that thing through. I am a total bee-eye-tee-see-h and do squeeze my way through if 'excuse me' does not work to prove a point! These moos can leave the cart along the side.

Years ago in a Wal-Mart, I left my cart to grab some soap from that aisle. I turn around. The cart is gone. I see this bint moo using my cart. I told her sternly that the cart is mine because my stuff is in it. She looked at me blankly and said it was left unattended. I told her to unload and get her own. She did because she knew I was not about to be reckoned with...
Re: #1659 -- 3 Generations @ Target
July 19, 2006
Wow. What a f*cked up bint! What a bitch.

I've noticed that moos don't ever want to get out of the way, instead, they believe they are entitled to take the whole damn isle.

In another post, I mentioned how I prefer to shop at k-mart instead of wal-mart, b/C there are less sproggen there and much quieter.

lab mom
July 19, 2006
people move out of the way of me, especially when iamin full scowl mode, and i block the aisles if they come past, or try to come past without an excuse me.. one of the benefits of being fat..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 20, 2006
Gawd, that is so disgusting. I'm 35 and I can't even imagine being a moo - so forget about a GRANDmoo!

And people who block aisles piss me off to no end. No respect or consideration for others - they're alone in their own little world.
July 20, 2006
I have a hard time with carts and aisles, and don't know why. It is a rare occasion when I can bring myself to take the cart down the narrow side aisles, I always opt to leave the cart in the big aisle, pushed against the end-cap to take up as little space as possible. I figure, I don't really need my cart with me when I'm going down a particular aisle, as I can just pick up the item I want and place it in my cart. I just really don't like trying to get my cart around the carts of others in those narrow side aisles.
sprogless
July 20, 2006
Same here. Carts are too big and clunky to try to squeeze through narrow aisles. Plus, unlike breeders, I actually apologize if I accidentally bang into someone.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.