Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Distress Flares (1661)

Posted by CF VTer 
CF VTer
Distress Flares (1661)
July 20, 2006
I like the idea of an "I HATE CHILDREN" tee shirt. It might work better if the shirt was prison-orange and emblazoned with "CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER".
Sherz
Re: Distress Flares (1661)
July 20, 2006
THis guy has it right on the money. That's exactly how many kids and their moos act. Kids suck.
July 20, 2006
Gosh, I can't believe it's gotten that bad in England, of all formerly civilized places. Damn! Breeders really do have to destroy everything.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
I have a "I Don't Like Your Children" tee. It's too big for me, if anyone's interested...

Also, I want some goddamn kid flares. I'd use them on the train or at the rodeo. Funny, the farm kids tend to be really well behaved, the city kids and the tourist kids need some flare action. *Fhoooomp!*
sprogless
July 20, 2006
How about shrapnel flares?
They'd be something like the flying ball in the Phantasm movies, but they'd only detonate in the direction of screeching brats.

My dog has an "I hate children" shirty. I got it at Cafe Press. Maybe they have them for people, too.wink
July 20, 2006
its worse down south in london and the home counties.. up north we are stubborn, and wont allow much mooing to go on.. thats why i say visit the south, but also visit the north, some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. and so long as you avoid certain areas, you will hardly see a kid

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 20, 2006
Since I'm cheap, perhaps I could use some sort of vocal alarm to warn people there was a distressing child. This would be a good use of my child induced tourettes, I think.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.