Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

staten island ho moos..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
staten island ho moos..
October 28, 2005
I listen to a local new station (on the Island), then 1010 wins, and channel 7 (abc) in that order.. (usually).
1010 wins had the report that some guy had murdered 2 of his ex girl friends.. they gave out no further info
My first thought was "oh, bet one or both of them had a cute little 'oooopsie' message for the loser sperm doner.
I was close. Seems both were murdered because they were little welfare ho's, they were his kids, and they were bitching to him about chylde support.
They pick bottom of the bucket, inadequate, scum bag males who can't support themselves, much less a family, and complain to them about 'not supporting their f*** trophy'?
These bimbos weren't raped. They spread because they have nothing better to do with their lives than destroy children.
i h8 kyds
Re: staten island ho moos..
October 28, 2005
its all to do with money, thats why these people spread their legs, to get what they can out of the state, out of the duhd. if thats not prostitution then nothing is..
Anonymous User
October 28, 2005
One of them did have a job... Very nice.
The police think it was a child support dispute of some sort that led to the attack on both bimbos. One is barely hanging on to life.
No matter what, they are both idiot moos. Or were.
Sad ultimately.
Anonymous User
October 28, 2005
One of them did have a job... Very nice.
The police think it was a child support dispute of some sort that led to the attack on both bimbos. One is barely hanging on to life.
No matter what, they are both idiot moos. Or were.
Sad ultimately.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.