Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good sources for viewing stupid moos and sprogs

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Good sources for viewing stupid moos and sprogs
October 28, 2005
Judge Judy, COPS, (and other such programs), Dr Laura (the idiots with idiot 'others' who still want to marry and sprog with the idiots).
Also, the price you pay for stupid sprogs, whether or not you were a bad parent.
Also, being victimized by stupid sprogs: you had better not let them into your house, because that seems to constitute 'permission to vandalize'.
Dr. Laura is the Devil!!! She's such a hypocrite. Whenever I hear her name I feel violent. Another good idiot/sprog show is Dr. Phil. He's annoying, but it is nice when he gives clueless breeders holy hell. He also doesn't advocate breeding for the sheer hell of it.
Judge Judy is fucking AWESOME! I love the way she smacks down stupid whiny breeders...especially the moos who insist on serial breeding with asshole guys with no jobs, extensive criminal records, etc...and then whine about how HAAAAAARD their lives are.

She smacks down the duhds, too. I remember this one guy who had a fuckload of sprogs, was not living with their mother, and was paying some pathetically low sum in child support. Judge Judy did the math, and said that it came to about 26 cents a day. She then started yelling at the deadbeat asshole, saying that you can't even feed a GOLDFISH for 26 cents a day.

Judge Judy ROCKS! We need more like her in this world!
Great topic- very few people tell it like it is to breeders. I am guessing that most people are numb to life and just go along and say what they should say. As soon as someone gets prego. everyone no matter how much they hated the women before-oogles all over her. How cute, how wonderful- you will be a great mom. I on the other hand, can't bring myself most times to comment. I might say- when is your due date or something just to hide my sheer anger. I look at this woman- and calculate what I know about her and how likely she is to really manage. I think to myself, are you not scared out of your pants? You have no money now, you are tired now, you hate your job now. You marriage is on the rocks now. What do you think bringing a kid into your life will do? My husband always says when he hears of impending doom( pregnancy)- put a nail in his coffin now, the game is over. This is more the truth than - the cute story of pregancy and birth. So when a few people actually tell it like it is I love it. But- these people only focus on the really bad breeders. They leave alone mommy and daddy with a nice car and house- that puts the kid in day care- oh they are just trying to get by. I say they are just a bad as the other, what kind of life will the kid have? Can't be much when you are put in an institution( day care) at age 6weeks. We all need a talk show to tell these people to wake up and smell the reality.
With all due respects, I don't understand this complaint on dr laura.
Hypocrite? People do change point of views over time. If someone thinks one opinion at one age, and another one years later because they have had a chance to reflect and gain experience is natural and to be expected.
I have listened to Dr L for quite a long time. From what I've heard, she is consistent in one thing: taking care of ones owns children. Whatever else one may feel about children, there is a basic rule: if you have them, raise them. I do not find that an obnoxious concept at all. She is also consistent in telling silly girls and boys 'if you are going to stay in this 'situation' tie your tubes. Period.. you have a right to screw up your own life, you don't have a right to drag a child into it. You do that and in 5 years you will be whining about x,y, & z which you were warned about before you even got married.'
Everyone is fallable. Once in a while, she may misread someone, but that tends to be rare.
I do not like kids: it does not mean I will stand by and let someone abuse them; I will ream people who encourage, aid & abet stupid situations. Sometimes though, all we are left with is verbosity when dealing with stupid moos and duhs though.
I agree with you, that people change. I listened to Dr. Laura for years, but just couldn't handle her anymore when she got so self- righteous. Yes, she does tell people to take responsibility for their kids. She's never wavered on that, and I agree with her completely. She just seems to have a nasty mean- streak, though. I'm all for giving stupid people a reality check, but she doesn't have to berate them. Just my opinion, though. She is very popular with a lot of folks.:-)
This might sound crazy, but why would one want to expose themselves to EVEN MORE childuhd stupidity than one might personally experience in ones daily activities?
Dr. Laura advocates identifying oneself entirely through one's offspring.
"I am my kid's mom," she says and so do a lot of other callers who come on her show to get berated by her, at least they used to when my ex-boyfriend listened to the show. He would complain about it after listening. He turned out to be a real breeder.
He was listening to it one day and this 23-year old guy calls in and complains that his 23-year-old wife told him that she was not ready to have kids, was uncertain about the whole subject, actually.
After reminding him that they did marry young (at age 20), Dr. Laura tells him that he should maybe get out of the marriage because he is with a woman who "isn't normal if she doesn't want kids."
Puke. I mean, I literally puked after that.

I guess if I got fat and needed to lose some weight, I would listen to her. That's the only time I would listen to that garbage. I just would not be able to keep any food down.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.