Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pro-Lifers Pull Controversial Billboard Endorsement

Posted by kidlesskim 
Pro-Lifers Pull Controversial Billboard Endorsement
May 18, 2011
http://www.koat.com/r/27936242/detail.html

My synopsis of this article and situation:

The New Mexico right to life group BLINDLY endorsed a billboard at the request of a 35 year old male "college student". It has a picture of him holding the blackened outline of an infant that basically says something like this would have been his kid if his girlfriend hadn't killed it. On the billboard somewhere it says, "for Nani", which obviously refers to the girlfriend in question. They are pulling their endorsement because it came to light that his girlfriend may NOT have even had an abortion. His response to the media was that he didn't know how the pregnancy ended, but that the billboard will stand. THERE it will be for three months and it cost him 13k that he mostly got from donations.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

These people need to CHECK THIS SHIT OUT before endorsing something like that! Any woman who ever dated this mother fucker will likely be devastated, especially if her name is Nani. EVEN IF some girlfriend in his past had an abortion, HOW DARE the right to lifers to allow the man's actual picture with any such shit like that to be endorsed by them on a fucking ROAD sign or anywhere else!:sbx

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I wonder if his ex-girlfriends can sue him for slander or defimation of character? Especially if she is named Nani? If I were her, I'd be talking to a lawyer right now.
Re: Pro-Lifers Pull Controversial Billboard Endorsement
May 18, 2011
I doubt this loser has ever had a date in his life. He's probably a creepy stalker with abuse and control issues, fixated on poor Nani, and this is just one of the many ways he's trying to control and intimidate her.
May 18, 2011
From the comments section:

There is so much more to this story. Like this man has been harassing this young lady for over 1 1/2 years. She got pregnant, she miscarried. She broke up with him due to his behavior. He was then harassing, stalking, mentally/emotionally abusive towards her. It has been escalating. He started a web site to further harass her. He would follow her, take her picture then post it on the web site to make fun and humiliate her. Now this! The fake organization spells out her name. Stalker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 18, 2011
I wonder what the prolifers think, knowing they've helped a stalker???
peaceNLI
I wonder if his ex-girlfriends can sue him for slander or defimation of character? Especially if she is named Nani? If I were her, I'd be talking to a lawyer right now.

People in the comments say that the billboard is protected by the first amendment, but I really don't think so. He is targeting a specific person with that billboard, and therefore can be sued for libel. Plus, he's violating her right to privacy. Since that is disclosing a medical procedure someone had, maybe it could be considered a HIPAA violation? I don't know, maybe that's a bit of a stretch shrug

That dude is really creepy looking... I feel bad for NANI, she was probably drunk and made a mistake by sleeping with that SOB once. I love Linda's comment, sums up exactly how I feel:

article
Professional college student, eh? Here's a flash, genius. There is a thing called a CONDOM. Or, RUBBER if you don't know the first term. Buy some and use them. Then, a woman won't be put in the postion of having to make the decision. You don't have a uterus, you don't get a voice in this issue.
May 18, 2011
satansbitch
I wonder what the prolifers think, knowing they've helped a stalker???

I'm against this entirely. Not to mention, the guy in the photo looks like a creep, and is probably a pedo in hiding.

lab mom
May 18, 2011
I hope the woman involved sues the crap out of that dipshit prolife group. If they had done their damn research this creep wouldn't have had help in making her life miserable.
May 18, 2011
I agree he looks like a pedo in hiding
May 19, 2011
I hope that a lawyer steps forward to sue all of the involved parties into nothingness.
May 19, 2011
When I first saw the picture I thought "oh that must be the woman", then I realized it was the guy. They could have at least spent an extra $2000 for a stand-in model. Here is what the billboard should have been:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
May 19, 2011
It's a myth that pity-sex can't result in pregnancy.
May 19, 2011
KABA
When I first saw the picture I thought "oh that must be the woman", then I realized it was the guy. They could have at least spent an extra $2000 for a stand-in model. Here is what the billboard should have been:

I was thinking "I ate a baby. Oh, aye, Baby: the other, other white meat. Baby: it's what's for dinner.I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back ribs. *Chili's* Baby back ribs."

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
He looks like he's cut from the "special" cloth, to say the least. Tards in general just don't know when to stop.

Thank doG his "genes" didn't fit the next generation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, anyone remember this?

May 20, 2011
Snark Shark
lonecretin
He looks like he's cut from the "special" cloth, to say the least. Tards in general just don't know when to stop.

Thank doG his "genes" didn't fit the next generation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, anyone remember this?

SHIT, yes!! what a horrible and STUPID ad. it's offensively idiotic in many ways... the pro-liar shit, the UGGGLY babies, the horrid childish scribbling of a font for the message, and who tohught four babies in one BOX was a good image??

How horrid and putrid...

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login