Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childfree friend being pressured by breeders to sprog angry smiley

Posted by mumofsixbirds 
Childfree friend being pressured by breeders to sprog angry smiley
May 27, 2011
I recently met this really great friend on Craigslist...believe it or not! She's cool, funny, interesting and childfree! She's been suffering the pressures of some of her breederific friends, even at the age of 42... I think it's completely ridiculous.
This one moo-cunt told her that "There comes a time when your life doesn't belong to you anymore."
I am so sick and tired of this bullshit. My friend and her partner made the conscious choice not to sprog, and this female has the nerve to tell her that her life doesn't belong to her anymore? Maybe that applies to her breeder friends, but not my CF friend! I give her all the CF support she needs, and it's one of the reasons we really mesh as girlfriends.
We are both tired of boring, monotonous people dragging out the same old lifescript spiel (bingos) and trying to guilt us about not having brats. :complaining about a brat
She also enjoys little tidbits from me (courtesy of bratfree) like "fucktuplets" that made her laugh for like 20 minutes when I told her about it in the mall. (we were talking about one person she knew that had messed up IVF multiples.)
I just sent her an email telling her that there are plenty of people that think women are nothing more than wombs with udders attached, and I'm glad that neither one of us fell for that lie. I also casually mentioned that she might like to tell her breeder friends about the tragedy of overpopulation and overconsumption of the planet's dwindling resources.
There are cool, CF people out there. I know that she will NEVER change her mind, and she's as firm in her decision to be childfree as I am.
Cheers to CF people! We are out there, in greater numbers than we even realize. :hello
Re: Childfree friend being pressured by breeders to sprog angry smiley
May 27, 2011
"There comes a time when your life doesn't belong to you anymore."

o rly? Nice try, dumbass. angry flipping off the world 'fail' on flames

Kudos for finding that awesome cf friend!

lab mom

What a frightening thought. :hs Lord, I'm glad that's not me! :sw
May 27, 2011
You can take away my life when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands.
Breeder Brain

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

I thought breeders were just acting like zombies, as opposed to actually being zombies. Once those life-sucking, squalling parasites pop out from between their legs, their humanity (or what's left of it after inpignancy) is over.

Once that happens, they give their "heart and soul" away on a silver platter, becoming nothing but undead puppets to a needy, drooling, screaming and shitting blob of protoplasm which pulls their strings as far as it can.

angry flipping off

:fmbl

There comes a time when I CAN FREAKING WELL DO WHAT I DESIRE!!!
May 27, 2011
I don't understand the not being in control of or even having a life anymore, just because. Where do these people get the idea that it's some sort of duty or right of passage to shit loaves? I realize that they tout the ever popular, "Go forth and multiply" SINGLE sentence in the Holy Bible as their road map, but why overlook all of the other shit in there like the fact that Jesus himself was childfree, that certain special people called to the clergy are to remain married to the church and therefore celibate, and all of the good works of several barren women and UNmarried and childless disciples of Jesus himself? Even when God got baby rabid he hoisted it down upon other beings to be the adoptive parents of his spawn only taking over as dad again after Jesus had become a grown man.

If God had been saddled with a kid to care for, then he wouldn't have had the time to to burn rules onto stone tablets, flood the world, burn up entire cities, strike down sinners with bolts of lightening, paint rainbows, turn people into pillars of salt, kill off a bunch of babies to save his own kid, cast former angel friends down into the inferno of hell and other important things.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!

Fuck, I've got too much time on my hands. tongue sticking out smiley

I wonder why?

:biggrin2
May 27, 2011

Oh, this is just CYA for when they have post-birth abortions, be it by bathtub 'accidents', lil sizzlers, or 'going for a swim with the car'. Because, you know, it's out of their hands. Their life isn't their own, so neither is the ultimate responsibility. Their life belongs to their demanding jobs, or to the voices of Satan telling them what to do, etc.
May 27, 2011
Sounds like another version of "you're selfish". Whatsamatter, moo? Jealous?
And while we're on the subject, moo, just why did you have children? Somehow I suspect that any cliche that comes dribbling out of your mouth is as 'selfish' as being CF is.
May 27, 2011
yurble
You can take away my life when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

that's usually when it doesn't belong to everybody anymore
May 27, 2011

didn't hitler or mao say this?
May 27, 2011
Thanks everyone! I couldn't believe that one adult would say this to another. If that moo is miserably chained to her insufferable brat, and views CF women as being selfish, it's not my friend's problem! I would have figured at our age (42 - we're both the same age) the bingos would have stopped by now. Apparently they don't.
It's so damned condescending to say to another person, and only shows how rude, short-sighted and intolerant of other lifestyles breeders really are.
May 27, 2011
And here I was looking forward to my 40's so people would STFU about me having kyds.
May 27, 2011
law1204
And here I was looking forward to my 40's so people would STFU about me having kyds.

Don't count on it. I am 48 years of age and I STILL get asked when I am going to shit a loaf. I'd like to believe it's because I don't look that old, but it's more likely that with all of these 50-60 y/o women going the tootie meets turkey baster route, in their minds I am awfully young still when it comes to child bearing endeavors.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 27, 2011

There comes a time when your life doesn't belong to you anymore.

:hs :hs :hs :hs :hs :hs :hs :hs :hs :hs

This is truly a scary thought! This is one big reason why I never had kids. I didn't want to be owned by a husband, by a child, by society that could dictate what I could or could not do simply because of my uterus. :hs

I'm 48 and I still get bingoes from time to time, because I don't look my age. That shit never seems to stop. However, when I tell them I fixed, spayed, neutered, that usually shuts them up. drinking coffee
May 27, 2011
Yeah, I look way younger than I am too. I guess turning 40 isn't gonna save me. Hell, turning 50 probably won't save me. sad smiley
May 27, 2011
She emailed me this morning, and told me how glad she is that we are on the same page when it comes to not having kyds. She's also tired of having to deal with breeders in the workplace, and friends who have turned into mind-numbing placentaheads.
We've decided to meet downtown tomorrow evening for a little shopping and maybe dinner and a drink - just us girls.
I totally lucked out, meeting her on CL when I put an ad looking for female friends.
I'd met a couple of not-so-great people, including a deranged, flaky moo who left her husband and kyds for a guy who wasn't even into her (she traveled across the country for him LOL!) I quickly weeded her out of my friendship list.
Most CF people don't draw attention to our lifestyle choices, unlike breeders who want EVERYONE to know:
a) their dick works
b) they have a little DNA replicant of themselves
c) their titties are the creators of lifegiving nourishment to their blessed loaves
d) their baybee is sooooo adorable, look what he's doing now!! (baybeestalking)
May 27, 2011
law1204
Yeah, I look way younger than I am too. I guess turning 40 isn't gonna save me. Hell, turning 50 probably won't save me. sad smiley

When people ask me if I have kids, I reply, OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That usually gets the point across, and they don't bother me further. it might be something you want to try the next time somebody questions you about children. just sayin'....
MO6B
There comes a time when your life doesn't belong to you anymore

waving hellolarious

Breeder Question: "When is your unwrinkled face going to fall, your body get 100 lbs. fatter, spider vein up, become sexless, and be a boring complainy-bird bitch like the rest of us?"

CF Answer: The sight of my back getting smaller and smaller as I walk away from you... forever.

CF ladies and gents solidarity! These mombie bastards are waging a losing battle!
May 27, 2011
So when is your friend joining the board?

Or maybe you'd better wait to tell her about us, lest you scare off a new pal!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 27, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
So when is your friend joining the board?

Or maybe you'd better wait to tell her about us, lest you scare off a new pal!

I was actually thinking about mentioning bratfree to her, and see what she thinks about it. The sad part was my friend wanted to have a fun evening out, relaxing and celebrating her anniversary of moving here to our beautiful city. The moocunt, who is a SAHMOooo, has no concept that people who work full-time value their free time.
I'll suggest the site to my friend and let her lurk, and hopefully she'll join!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login