Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inconsiderate Moo & her Brat Kyds in Grocery Store

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Inconsiderate Moo & her Brat Kyds in Grocery Store
June 01, 2011
Early last year (2010) I suddenly fell ill with some kind of stomach trouble. I'm not sure if it was a virus or a case of food poisoning, but it lasted several days. I work in a bakery so I called in sick for two days. On day three I had some important (but brief and not work-related) business that I couldn't get out of doing, so I had to go out, but I stayed in the car when I could (which fortunately was most of the trip).
Anyway, dear wife needed a few items at the local grocery store and she also wanted to pick up some saltine crackers and ginger ale for me so I could get something into my stomach that stayed there. I should also add that this was about 5PM on a Friday night. Very busy time. She went in by herself and I waited in the car thinking "Please hurry! I want to get home and try to relax"! My wife understood and tried her best but lo and behold, in the cookie and cracker aisle she encountered a moocunt with two brats blocking the whole aisle and putting on a little show for everybody whether they wanted it or not. While the brats were playing "grocery store" with each other, moommie was totally oblivious to the fact that not only my wife, but a few other patrons who needed to get into that aisle were really starting to get annoyed. My wife also told me that the bitch was talking to her little crotch droppings in a more than necessary loud tone, playing up their little show to everybody. My wife finally had enough and pushed her cart past the idiots and got what she needed. When she did that, she heard moocunt say something to the kyds like "You'd better watch out or you might get run over!"
She was MAD, but my wife was MADDER!!:complaining about a brat

Yup! They think the whole world revolves around them and their little snots!
After we got home my wife told me that I'd better appreciate those crackers. After all, she almost had to kill two kyds to get them. skull2

jbs
Re: Inconsiderate Moo & her Brat Kyds in Grocery Store
June 01, 2011
Ugh. I hate stomach aches. I don't know if it's the heat of the oncoming summer or what, but I've been waking up sick as a dog. No, I'm not pregnant LOL. I've been getting more migraines as well. Nothing like that feeling of having to puke and while you're hurling, it feels like your brain is being compressed between your eyes.

Thank dog we have some Compozine in the house. That stuff is wonderful. Within twenty minutes, I'm a new person. Well, not completely new. But feel better nonetheless.
June 01, 2011
the noodler
Ugh. I hate stomach aches.

Tell me about it! For three days I was sick and had the runs. It seemed to come from out of nowhere. I work 3PM-11PM. Got home and ate a bit of dinner. Half hour later, I'm puking my guts out! Might've been the cheap canned ravioli I ate or maybe the salisbury steak sandwich I ate on my second break. Might also have been a stomach bug, but I kinda doubt that as my wife didn't get it (and she gets everything like that). Anyway, about two hours after I got home from the above mentioned trip, I just got so sick of feeling sick that I just went into the bathroom, knelt down to the toilet and stuck my finger down my throat. After throwing up for all I was worth for the next five minutes it finally went away. As mysteriously as it came on.

shrug

Probably food-poisoned by some little bastard that stuck his finger into something I had to eat later.winking smiley

jbs
June 01, 2011
johnnybsterile
the noodler
Ugh. I hate stomach aches.

Tell me about it! For three days I was sick and had the runs. It seemed to come from out of nowhere. I work 3PM-11PM. Got home and ate a bit of dinner. Half hour later, I'm puking my guts out! Might've been the cheap canned ravioli I ate or maybe the salisbury steak sandwich I ate on my second break. Might also have been a stomach bug, but I kinda doubt that as my wife didn't get it (and she gets everything like that). Anyway, about two hours after I got home from the above mentioned trip, I just got so sick of feeling sick that I just went into the bathroom, knelt down to the toilet and stuck my finger down my throat. After throwing up for all I was worth for the next five minutes it finally went away. As mysteriously as it came on.

shrug

jbs

Sometimes you just have to pull a Carpenter and get it out of your system.
June 01, 2011
jbs, I totally understand what you're saying! I've experienced very similar behavior displays from moos and their snotminers when I go out to shop or run errands. I almost want to walk up to those idiots and say, "the world doesn't revolve around you and your shitty little kyds!" I'm getting closer to saying it every day, as my anger simmers to a slow boil. :complaining about a brat
One thing that sucks is feeling bad, and having to go to the store to pick something up that you can eat, or a remedy that will help ease your misery. With moocunts, they don't want to think beyond their own little bubble, or they just don't give a damn about anyone else's problems. I feel bad that your poor wife had to deal with that insufferable cow! I probably would have told her to fuck off.
Why does everything a person have to do, include the possibility of brats? Going to a grocery store, pharmacy, vet's office, doctor's office, emergency room, restaurant, theatre, ballet, etc. etc. is no longer a simple or pleasant experience. Now, a person can expect screaming, running around, meltdowns, autards, and lazy-assed pahrunts who don't give a damn about anyone else but themselves.
June 01, 2011
I too HATE those little grocery store aisle productions. Sometimes I weigh the odds of my buggy getting stolen or hauled off by an employee VS the tiresome bullshit and I just leave it at the end of the aisle and slither through the bullshit and get what I want and then slither back through. I have noticed though that generally the produce and meat sections are fairly brat-moo free. The junk food, cookie, soda, and frozen food aisles are usually the most crowded with breeders and their loaves.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 01, 2011
kidlesskim
I have noticed though that generally the produce and meat sections are fairly brat-moo free. The junk food, cookie, soda, and frozen food aisles are usually the most crowded with breeders and their loaves.

Surprise, surprise.eye rolling smiley
June 01, 2011
toomanybrats
kidlesskim
I have noticed though that generally the produce and meat sections are fairly brat-moo free. The junk food, cookie, soda, and frozen food aisles are usually the most crowded with breeders and their loaves.

bouncing and laughing

On or around the first of the month in my area, especially if it falls on a week end, you can FORGET buying anything in the frozen foods,(especially pizza and other frozen junk food like mac cheese, cheese sticks, pizza rolls, pastries,etc....) electronic or game-dvd section, and now that WIC is allowed the prepared food area at the deli at Walmart. Those areas will be bombarded with welfare whores on a spending frenzy and grabbing at the merchandise-food as if CNN had just announced a national shut down of all retail stores at midnight.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 01, 2011
kidlesskim
toomanybrats
kidlesskim

bouncing and laughing

On or around the first of the month in my area, especially if it falls on a week end, you can FORGET buying anything in the frozen foods,(especially pizza and other frozen junk food like mac cheese, cheese sticks, pizza rolls, pastries,etc....) electronic or game-dvd section, and now that WIC is allowed the prepared food area at the deli at Walmart. Those areas will be bombarded with welfare whores on a spending frenzy and grabbing at the merchandise-food as if CNN had just announced a national shut down of all retail stores at midnight.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

And cigarette sales spike...

toomanybrats
kidlesskim

Gotta disagree- bitches block the meat aisle like they are about to sell out,
Every time I go grocery shopping, I make an effort to shut down the world around me by focusing only on the items and the shopping cart when I move around, as I don't even like looking at the little bratkins let alone hearing them.

I was in Savers (which is a huge-ass thrift store) today and of course, two little girlshits were running up and down and careening through every aisle like they were in some sort of maze, the younger one (around 2) with one of those annoying pull-me toys that made a racket. As expected, their moocow was oblivious to it all and hardly disciplined them for that shit. Later on, she did call out their names in a really obnoxious way (Em-i-leee! E-liz-aaa-beth!) when they wandered too far.

Near the front of the store, it was wall-to-wall squalling loaves all round (only about two of them, but that's enough for my saintly patience to be stretched to the limit). I fucking HATE that noise those little turds emit! angry smiley
June 03, 2011
i can relate-seems that the worse one of my migraines are, the worse the breeder behavior is. if i have an axe-in-the-skull headache and i go into a store on the verge of puking up because of the lights, sure as shit some kid is screeeching for no reason whatsoever...
Thanks for the first of the month avoidance tips. I'm not too proud to shop Wal-Mart for household supplies, but you gotta time it right - go early, avoid the ghetto stores and now STEER CLEAR OF THE FIRST AND FIFTEENTH of the month!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login