Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Creep ... asshole ... somebody get a ropeangry smiley

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Creep ... asshole ... somebody get a ropeangry smiley
June 10, 2011
Now this is getting good. He will fry like an ant under a magnifying glass. And it will all be his doing....

And why, when I look at this billboard, do I hear Fat Bastard of Austin Powers yelling "I ATE A BABY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 10, 2011
navi8orgirl
Now this is getting good. He will fry like an ant under a magnifying glass. And it will all be his doing....

And why, when I look at this billboard, do I hear Fat Bastard of Austin Powers yelling "I ATE A BABY!"

I'm kinda hoping karma brings him a statutory rape charge or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5, etc. to make up for that "missed" baby. And then maybe he can be someone's bitch in prison and learn what it's like to be fucked by a psycho and have little options in the way of escape. Poetic justice.
June 11, 2011
This guy is a sexual predator, plain and simple, and should be treated as such.

The last time this billboard came up, someone posted the egg-carton billboard as well. I was hoping for a photoshop, of him snacking on baby-eggs, or perhaps something else amusing. (Consider this a non-subtle request, you graphics-wizards! smiling smiley )
June 11, 2011
Wow, what a cunt. sad smiley I feel extremely bad for his victim/ex.

When I was still in my teens, I had a much older, psychologically-abusive boyfriend, and this looks exactly like something he would have done. I say that because at one point in our long, miserable breakup, he began accusing me of 'aborting our child'. Not quite sure where he got this notion from, as I've never had an abortion, much less been pregnant.
June 11, 2011
What appears to be an interview with his ex-wife:

Asshole tried to manipulate her with a suicide threat when they broke up:

Gather.com: You mentioned that he attempted suicide as a way to get you back. Can you go into detail about that? Is it normal for him to do something dramatic like that as a way to win someone back? Do you think that was what he was attempting with the billboard?

McConnell: One night in 2003 he sent a suicide note to my mother via fax. She immediately called Cole County Police, who found Greg unconsious and naked in the country, holding an empty whiskey bottle and our wedding picture. After bringing him back from the dead quite literally, they had him admitted to the hospital. The billboard thing isn't an attempt to get het back, it's a vindictive move to humiliate her, nothing more.

Too bad someone called for help.
June 11, 2011
The last thing I wanted was to picture this asshole naked in a field.
June 11, 2011
Not sure why the link didn't work,

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979433099
June 11, 2011
I ATE A BABY!!!

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
June 11, 2011
More and more shit that this guy has done is now coming into the light... I can't believe he preyed on an 18 year old disabled girl like that. Scum like this should be locked up forever, he would probably hang himself in jail since now he would be the one who would have to deal with abuse by his fellow inmates. According to the article nokids posted, he had mentally and physically abused his ex, even broke her jaw at one point.

article

Gather.com: Greg is now essentially claiming that the billboard was entirely about "father's rights" and that he desperately wanted to be a father. There even appears to be a message from him to his Congressperson on Facebook where he asks for a law to be passed giving men 50% rights over women's bodies while they're pregnant. When you were married was he ever interested in having children? Is his interest in "father's rights" legitimate or do you believe this is just an excuse for him to stalk and harass Nani?

McConnell: He always has wanted kids, even had names picked out for his first son: Gregorian Diablo Fultz. Loosely translated to Gregory the Devil. His interest in pro-life is valid, however the father's rights movements are strictly to put his name out there, get his 15 minutes, while giving himself ammo towards Nani.

waving hellolarious Look at that name the loser had picked out for his non-existent kyd! Poor thing would not have stood a chance in school with a geeky name like that! Even more reason why it's for the best she miscarried.

Also, even though I know he only used the term in a feeble attempt to justify what he did, I hate that "father's rights" shit. A man should not be given "50% rights" over a woman's body just because he infects her with his sperm, especially when there's no telling if a man lied to a woman about being sterile or fixed, like this creep did to Nani. It's not like the man is pregnant and going to have to deal with morning sickness, bloating, gaining weight and never being able to lose it, ravaged cooter, etc. angry smiley
June 12, 2011
zatoth
the noodler
zatoth
Dorisan
Found the billboard

Reading through the comments to that article, the woman this dreg has targeted might not be protected because of free speech, but the turd may well face violation of HIPAA laws. I hope she finds some way to tack his ugly puss to the wall angry flipping off

i'm pro-life and i'd fucking have an abortion if i got knocked up by that guy. no way i'd pass on both ugly and stupid...

Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

my my....now, let me think...am i supposed to be cowering on this and begging fearfully for you not to do something to me....or am i supposed to laugh derisively at you...i'm favoring the latter...

I was being gentle. Here's what I REALLY wanted to say:

if i got knocked up by that guy. no way i'd pass on both ugly and stupid

I think your parents already accomplished that.

i'm pro-life and i'd fucking have an abortion if i got knocked up by that guy

Ah. the old "my abortion is a moral abortion". Proves right there you're a hypocrite.
June 12, 2011
It's not quite eating babies, but someone's already spoofed the board. If they left the photo part as is instead of replacing it with a lunch, it would've worked for the eating babies theme. Btw, I love the endorsement & acronym part (Rule of 3, Giving Respect to Ex Girlfriends). He claims to be a Pagan, so the Rule of 3 part is really quite appropriate.

June 13, 2011
the noodler
zatoth
the noodler
zatoth
Dorisan
Found the billboard

Reading through the comments to that article, the woman this dreg has targeted might not be protected because of free speech, but the turd may well face violation of HIPAA laws. I hope she finds some way to tack his ugly puss to the wall angry flipping off

i'm pro-life and i'd fucking have an abortion if i got knocked up by that guy. no way i'd pass on both ugly and stupid...

Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

my my....now, let me think...am i supposed to be cowering on this and begging fearfully for you not to do something to me....or am i supposed to laugh derisively at you...i'm favoring the latter...

I was being gentle. Here's what I REALLY wanted to say:

if i got knocked up by that guy. no way i'd pass on both ugly and stupid

I think your parents already accomplished that.

i'm pro-life and i'd fucking have an abortion if i got knocked up by that guy

Ah. the old "my abortion is a moral abortion". Proves right there you're a hypocrite.

actually, it is called "humor". sarcastic clapping
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login